剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
什么 你是瘾君子吗
What, are you a junkie?
不是
No.
我跟踪瘾君子 找到他们的供货商
I spot junkies, follow them to their dealers,
然后打劫他们
and rob them.
要么你负责把门
Now, either aim that peashooter
拿着那把破枪
at that door and pull the trigger
朝来的人开枪
on whoever comes through,
要么给我松绑
or cut my chain.
自己选吧
What'll it be?
你是怎么跟踪瘾君子的
How you spot junkies?
我专门跟踪偷车贼
I spot bicycle thieves,
这些偷车贼大多都是瘾君子
most bicycle thieves being heroin addicts.
的确如此
It's a fact.
小心别伤到我啊
Try to avoid flesh.
那你怎么跟踪偷车贼
How you spot bicycle thieves?
一天 我和我朋友肯尼斯
One day, me and my friend Kenneth,
看到一个瘦弱的家伙
we saw a skinny guy
径直走到一辆好车前
go up to an expensive bike --
是辆特别订制的捷安特
specialized, Giant --
那人胸前挎了个包 看上去像个邮差
got a bag across his chest like he's a messenger,
一点也不打眼
no one giving him a second look.
他拿出一把牧田角磨机
He pulls out a Makita angle grinder,
就跟你男朋友手里那个一样
just like the one in your boyfriend's hands there.
短短二十秒
20 seconds later,
他就撬开了锁 骑车扬长而去
he's through that lock and on his way.
现在我们只用盯准好的自行车
Now we just watch the good bikes.
有钱小孩儿多的地方
Wherever there are rich kids,
就有好自行车 也就有瘾君子来偷车
there are good bikes, junkies looking to grab them,
我们便趁机跟上
and we follow them.
我靠
Shit!
这铁烧得滚烫啊
That really heats up the steel.
把枪给我
Now give me that gun.
我打搅了大家的好戏吗
Am I interrupting something?
正在想你什么时候来呢
I was wondering when you'd walk in.
那正好 你不用想了
Well, you can stop wondering.
我这不是来了吗
I'm here now.
开枪
Shoot him.
天哪 姑娘
Jesus, girl,
你不是45分钟前才给我秀了你的丰乳
you just showed me your tits 45 minutes ago.
他自以为很幽默
Oh, he thinks he's funny.
别听他的 开枪
Don't listen to him. Shoot him.
姑娘 我是美国法警 现给你开个条件
Miss, I am a deputy U.S. Marshal with a one-time offer.
照我说的做 你和你朋友
Do as I say, you and your friend
偷我车的事 我就绝不追究了
get a free pass for stealing my car.
他骗你的
He's lying.
他之所以这么说
He's just saying that
是因为他是我的犯人
'cause he's the one I'm after.
而你 小伙子 趴在那儿
I want you, son, up here, on your belly,
手伸直贴地
hands in front.
姑娘 你把枪给我
Miss, you're gonna hand me that gun,
枪柄朝我 别磨蹭
pistol grip first, right now.
我们走
Let's go.
对不起 雷兰
I'm sorry, Raylan.
你该看看这包里装着什么
You should see the shit in this bag.
鲍勃 你怎么搞得
God damn it, Bob.
就只是让你做一件事 就是看好他
I asked you to do one thing -- Watch him.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他让我朝他拔枪
He asked me to pull on him.
我就给了他鼻子一拳
I punched him in the nose.
他没按我说的做
He did it wrong!
好了
Okay.
跟他们的差不多 我也给你
I'm gonna make you a similar offer
开个条件吧
I made these two --
照我说的做 我就不追究你破坏车辆识别码了
Do as I say, and I'll let you skate on the vin numbers.
没他的条件诱人
Ain't as good as his offer.
他要你什么
What'd he offer?
一万美元
$10,000.
乔迪 你身上有那么多钱吗
Jody, you got $10,000 stuck up your ass?
嘿 我们又不傻
Hey, we ain't stupid.
钱就藏在莱克星顿
It's hidden up in Lexington.
他不过是...
He's just --
算了
You know -- all right.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我再开个高点的条件
I'm gonna sweeten the deal.
你们三个我都不追究了
The three of you go free,
拿上我钱包里的钱走人吧
plus I'll give you whatever I got in my wallet.
里面至少有500美元呢
There's got to be at least $500 in there.
亨利 翻下他的钱包
Henry, check his wallet.
看看有没有那么多钱
He could be lying about that $500.
钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
12块 超♥市♥优♥惠♥卡
12 bucks, piggly wiggly card.
姑娘 把枪给我
Give me that gun, girl!
小心点 小心点
Careful, careful.
你会伤着她的
You might hit her.
也许吧 看她年纪轻轻貌美如花的
I suppose I should care, her age and all,
但她确实偷了我的车
but she did steal my car.
那你开枪啊
Go ahead and shoot, then.
谢谢你载我一程
Now, thank you for the ride.
感谢你的陪伴
I appreciate your company.
但我现在需要些时间独处
But I think I need some alone time.
再见了 法警
Goodbye, Marshal.
小心点
Look out.
松开枪
Move away from that gun.
起来
Get up.
把手放在桌上
Put your hands on the table,
慢慢儿地 慢点
nice and slow -- slow.
鲍勃 你没事吧
You okay, Bob?
我还好 他奶奶的
All right, god damn it.
我们现在反悔还来得及吗
Any chance we can take you up on that offer?
还好意思说吗
Yeah, that's funny.
实话招了吧
Yeah, tell me the truth.
你们去阿尔洛那儿不是想偷铜线
You weren't at Arlo's for the copper wire
也不是想偷我的车
and you didn't want my car.
只是为了那个包
It was just that bag.
为什么
How come?
你真的不介意
You sure you don't mind
在我把门修好之前
holding on to this stuff for me
帮我保管这些东西吗
till we can really fix that door?
不过是些照片
It's just a bunch of photographs.
真想不通为什么有人要偷它们
I don't know why anyone would want to steal it,
世界无奇不有啊
but you never know.
的确如此 吉文斯先生
Yeah, sure thing, Mr. Givens.
你谁啊 他的私人助理吗
What are you, his personal assistant?
反正老子没被铐在车里 混♥蛋♥
I'm not the one handcuffed in the back of a car, asshole.
听我说 鲍勃
So, uh, listen, Bob.
如果你不介意的话 我只是
If it's cool with you, I'd just,
希望你不要向别人提起这事
let's just keep this between us.
当然 不然呢
Yeah, you think?
雷兰 我知道你为什么找我来
Look, Raylan, I know why you called me.
你不敢找警♥察♥
You couldn't call the cops,
因为如果他们发现这辆被偷的车
'cause if they found the stolen car
后备箱里还有个田纳西的在保逃犯的话
with a Tennessee bail jumper in the back,
你要作何解释
what are you gonna say?
说不定你连工作都保不住
You're out of the Marshals service, right?
所以你只好找到我 巡警鲍勃
So you called up Constable Bob.
听着 鲍勃 我很抱歉
Listen, Bob, I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我的孩子马上要出生了
I got a kid on the way.
我只是想赚点外快补贴家用
I was trying to make a little extra bank on the side,
好吗
all right?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表