剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
if you'd popped the marshal in the first place.
我的天
Christ.
但结果呢
But instead...
他把你吓得撒腿就逃
you let him back you down.
我才不是被他吓的
He didn't back me down.
是警♥察♥来了
The cops pulled up.
我只知道 如果当时我在场
Well, all I know is, if I'd have been there,
他绝不可能活着离开
he'd never walked out.
那么做根本没意义 尼基
And that would have been pointless, Nicky.
只会让形势恶化 跟以前一样
It would have just drawn heat, as usual.
你想得太多了
You think too much.
把钱付了
Pay the check.
我回车上了
I'll be in the car.
这么问有点傻 雷兰
Well, this might be a silly question, Raylan,
但你有什么计划吗
but do you have a plan?
坐在尼基对面 告诉他游戏归游戏
Sit across from Nicky, tell him the game's the game,
但你不能对付我的家人
but you don't go after a man's family.
只是提醒你一下
Well, just so you're aware,
薇诺娜的事可不是我告诉尼基的
whatever Nicky knows about Winona did not come from me.
知道了
Okay.
既然你提到了
Now that you mention, though,
你想不想谈谈你对
I'm not sure you want to talk about
男人该正面交锋 而非夺其所爱的看法
going straight at a man 'stead of what he loves.
你很爱她吧
You love her, huh --
艾娃
Ava?
这还用问吗
You have to ask?
你有多爱她
Love her like how --
就像你爱着上帝
like how you loved the Lord
和你那美丽的白皮肤
and your lovely white skin
还是就像你爱阿尔洛那样
or... how you loved Arlo?
我知道他对你来说很重要
I know he meant a lot to you.
你知道
You know...
有的人你跟他朝夕相处
...you can know a fella your whole life
却无法真正了解他
and not really know him at all.
你知道我怎么想吗 雷兰
You know what I think, Raylan?
我觉得你就是在嫉妒
I think you're just jealous that
我总是能得到
I've got to open a present that
你可望而不可及的东西
will never be under your Christmas tree.
我觉得只要是能让你
I think you love anything
洗脱做坏人的愧疚而能安然入睡的
lets you put your head on the pillow at night
你都喜欢
believin' you ain't the bad guy.
假设你见到尼基了 然后他说
So, you face off with Nicky, and he says,
我不知道你在说什么
"I have no idea what you're talking about.
我真不知道你还有家人
Never even knew you had a family."
你怎么办
Then what?
你就说他所说的都会对自己不利吗
You tell him anything he says can be used against him?
不会有什么对他不利的
Nothing gonna be used against him.
这事今晚会有个了结
This ends tonight.
你是不是又想像当初在迈阿密
Well, maybe you get him to pull,
对付那个恶棍一样 倒数逼他先开枪
count it down like you did that old gun thug in Miami.
不知道这招还管不管用
Figure if it ain't broke...
万一他不开枪呢
Well, what if he won't pull?
他们那种人肯定会开的
They always pull.
万一没呢
Well, what if he won't?
我想你还是会当场杀了他
Well, I guess you'll just murder him where he sits.
你知道我好奇的是什么吗
You know what I'm wondering?
我好奇的是 你晚上睡觉前
Is, what do you tell yourself at night
是怎样自我安慰
when you lay your head down
使你早上醒来后
that allows you to wake up in the morning
能假装自己不是坏人
pretending that you're not the bad guy?
这是干什么
What are we doing?
吉米 在这下车吧
Jimmy, this is where you get out.
艾娃 博伊德肯定不会让我抛下你的
Ava, Boyd don't want me to just leave you.
没事的
It's okay.
我来跟他说
I'll take care of Boyd.
他说过我不能
He told me I shouldn't...
博伊德不在这里
Boyd ain't here.
下车
Get out.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你最好把我的枪还给我
Well, you might as well give me my gun back.
我保证没枪你也会好好的
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我是为你好
Not me I'm worried about.
我只是提供你扳回一点局面的机会
I'm just offering to even up your odds a little bit.
我估摸四打一
I count four to one.
局势很不公平啊
That hardly seems fair.
你是说对谁不公平
Which way do you mean?
多谢你送我来
Thanks for the ride.
祝你好运 大牛仔
Good luck, cowboy.
关于那个宇航员
You guys ever figure out
你们弄明白谁说对了吗
who was right about the astronaut?
我们决定各执己见
We agreed to disagree.
我需要搜身确保没有窃听器
I need to check you for a wire.
确实没有
Won't find one.
那还是得搜
Still need to check.
只要你明白
Long as you understand
你搜到的任何其他东西 我都要留着
anything else you find, I plan to keep.
尼基不关心你带不带枪
Nicky doesn't care you're armed.
以为你们人多势众
Figures I won't try anything
我就不敢怎样吗
with all this firepower you got here?
可能吧 或者他就没把你当回事
Either that or he doesn't give a shit.
你攀着个啥都不当回事的人
You okay with your wagon hitched to a guy
都不难受吗
that doesn't give a shit?
主子越风光
Higher up the mountain,
下人越难做
worse the footing gets.
空难时 头等舱往往撞得最狠
Plane crashes, first class always hits the hardest.
我很久之前就学到一件事
I learned one thing a long time ago --
当出头鸟没什么好处
doesn't pay to be the lead dog.
你知道坠机时怎样存活几率最大吗
You know the best way to survive a plane crash?
怎样
How's that?
别上飞机
Don't be in it.
好吗
All right?
保持冷静
So just keep your panties on,
静候指示 让我来处理
sit tight, let me take care of it.
法警来了
Marshal's here.
你要上哪儿去
Where you headed?
怎么了 要我载你一程吗
Oh, why? You need a lift?
你觉得你会上哪儿去
Where'd you think you were headed?
听起来不太吉利啊
That sounded kind of ominous.
直入主题啊
Getting right to the point, huh?
我们越早触及问题
Sooner we get to it,
就能越早地解决它
sooner we get through it.
没必要把不愉快的事往后拖
No point delaying the unpleasantness.
我们是要往不愉快的方向发展吗
Oh, a-are we headed for unpleasantness?
对于你是否接受我开出的条件
The deal I'm gonna offer you,
我不持乐观态度
I ain't optimistic you'll take it.
你要知道消极的态度会导致消极的结果
Well, you know, negative thinking yields negative results.
话是没错
Yeah. Well...
我今天过得够呛
it's been a day.
至少给我个惊喜你的机会
Well, at least give me the chance to surprise you.
如果那人只会让你失望
No point in going into a relationship
就没有必要建立关系了
assuming people are just gonna disappoint you.
你说得对
You're right.
我要你自首
I want you to turn yourself in,
承认谋杀 诈骗
confess to murder, racketeering,
妨碍公务 还有其他你做的坏事
obstruction -- whatever other horrible things you done.
就这些
Is that all?
我要你保证不会对我家人动手
I want you to swear you'll leave my family be.
否则
Or...?
否则你就会死在这豪车里
Or you'll die here in this limo.
你不抱乐观态度是正确的
Well, you had it right not to be optimistic.
恐怕我充其量只能做这么多了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表