剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Now, I don't know Shelby's game
我不认识什么谢尔比
I don't know Shelby.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm -- I-I'm sorry.
我不应该乱翻的
I-I shouldn't have been poking around.
圣徒克里斯托弗
Saint Christopher.
他是旅行者 水手 飞行员
Patron saint of travelers, sailors, pilots,
和单身汉的守护神
and bachelors.
所以你带着它吗
Is that why you have it?
因为是单身汉
The bachelor part.
实际上是我老婆艾比的
Well, actually, it belonged to Abby, my wife.
你身上的衣服也是
Same as those clothes.
她还在世 对吧
She ain't dead, is she?
据我所知是的
Not that I know of.
太好了
Good.
穿着死人的衣服会感觉很奇怪
Wouldn't feel right wearing a dead woman's clothes.
是谁离开的
So, which one of you did the leaving?
是她
She did.
在我上班时收拾了行李
Packed her bag one day while I was at work,
留了张条在电视上
left a note on top of the TV set.
她走了有25年了
Going on 25 years ago, must be.
我妈也是这样离开的
My mama did the same thing.
没有留言 但是
No note, but...
她做好了晚饭放在冰箱里
she did leave dinner for us in the fridge.
你当时多大
How old were you?
不知道 三岁左右吧
I don't know -- three or so.
我当时太小 记不得她的样子了
Young enough I-I...can't remember what she looks like.
大家都说我长得像她
People always told me I favored her.
你这么一说
Now that you mention it,
你也有点像艾比
you kind of favor Abby some.
有趣的是有时候
It's funny how sometimes
穿不同的衣服会让你觉得不是自己
wearing different clothes makes you feel like a different person.
但有时候却让你觉得自己
But sometimes it just makes you feel like yourself
是在玩变装
playing dress-up.
当我刚加入警局时
Well, must have a been a year
有整整一年
after I first joined the sheriff's department
都感觉穿警服
before I could put on my uniform
就像穿着戏服
without feeling like I was wearing a costume.
你当时一定帅极了
Bet you looked awful handsome.
你觉得
Do you think that, um...
我有没有可能成为
that I could ever be the kind of woman
真正能穿这些衣服的女人
who belongs in these clothes...
走进教堂也不会有人说
and walk into church and not have people say,
"多感人啊
"Now, ain't that sweet?
婊♥子♥也来祈求被拯救"
The whore's come to get saved"?
我认为
I think...
如果你扮演某种人 时间足够长
if you pretend to be something long enough,
就不再是扮演了
it's not pretending.
我想首先要求得主的原谅
I guess my first step would be to get right with the lord.
因为你之前的谋生手段吗
'Cause of how you made your living?
不仅仅因为这个
Not just that.
还为了什么
What else?
跟艾娃·克劳德有关吗
Something to do with Ava Crowder?
因为你看到她做过的事
Something you saw her do?
还是为了你们一起做过的事
Something you did together?
你好 我是谢尔比
Yeah, this is Shelby.
我♥操♥
God damn.
我两天前刚卖♥♥给你十袋[海♥洛♥因♥]
I just sold you a bundle two days ago,
你又跑来买♥♥
and you're here for another.
用不了一周你就死翘翘了
You're gonna be dead in a week.
进来吧
Come on in.
把外套脱了
Take your clothes off.
跟在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
记得我上次买♥♥货的时候吗
Remember when I bought that last bundle?
你也要我脱掉衣服
You asked me to strip then, too.
你记得我说过什么吗
You remember what I said?
记得
Yeah.
这次我恐怕一定要你那么做了
Well, this time, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
你记得我说过什么吗
Do you remember what I said?
你说我要么让你进来顺便自己赚点钱
Yeah, you said I could either let you in and make myself some cash,
要么继续不尊重你
or continue disrespecting you
给自己找一大堆麻烦
and open myself up to a world of shit.
你也该知道知道我这里有什么
Well, I want you to remember what I got right here.
好的
Okay.
想要什么 和以前一样吗
What can I get you? Same as before?
不 我想借点钱
No. I need a loan.
借钱 是吧
A loan, huh?
对
Yeah.
我想要2万块
I need 20 grand.
2万块
20.
你想要怎么样的钱
Well, how you want it,
一百的 十块的 还是五块的
hundreds or tens, fives?
如果你是想弄个藏宝箱
I mean, I could give you singles
我还可以都给你一块的硬币
if the plan is to make it rain at the lobster box.
好吧
All right.
你怎么就不怕打到你的蛋呢
How come you're not afraid of blowing your nuts off, huh?
是因为你的枪上了保险
Is that 'cause you keep the safety on,
还是没有上膛
or that you keep the chamber empty,
还是两者都有
or both?
拜托
Come on.
别这样 哥们
Please, man.
求你了
Please.
我应该把你扒光的
I ought to make you strip.
你这个二货王八蛋
You stupid bastard.
你好
Hello.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没听到
I didn't hear anything.
我发誓这是我最后一次吸 拜托
I swear it's the last time I'm gonna use, please.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
我不想看到你的脸
I don't want to see your face.
你已经看到我的脸了
You already saw my face.
我进来的时候你就一直在看我
You were watching me when I walked in.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
我认识你
I know you.
我以前没见过你
I've never seen you before.
我们在退役军人管理局见过
We met at the V.A.
你和那个法警在一起
You were with that marshal.
是 没错
Oh, yeah. Right.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
马克
Mark.
嘿 马克
Hey, Mark.
我叫科尔
I'm Colt.
来一根吗
Want one?
好的
Sure. Okay.
我们可有大♥麻♥烦了 马克
We are in the shit, Mark.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
有人想要陷害我
Someone's trying to run a game on me,
我不知道到底是谁
and I don't know who it is exactly,
但我知道不是那个女孩
but I know it's not that girl,
至少不是她一个人
at least not by herself.
哥们 那是你的麻烦事
Man, that's your business.
也是你的麻烦事 马克
Uh, it's your business, too, Mark.
我们都在这儿坐着呢 对吧
I mean, we're here, right?
你有家人吗
You have any family, huh?
结婚了吗 有孩子什么的吗
You married, do you have kids, anything?
我想我得先戒了毒才成
Figured I best get clean first.
明智之举
That's smart.
我也该戒掉的
I should do that, too.
来做个交易吧 马克
So here's the deal, Mark.
我从没来过这里 对吧
It's gonna be like I was never here, right?
这一切都没发生过
Like this never happened.
知道了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表