剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, man. They got poppy fields,
冬天时还有山顶积雪的山脉
got snow-capped mountains in the wintertime.
那里很美
It's beautiful.
这是个非常动人的故事 但是
Hey, that's an awful nice story, but what --
打断别人说话很不礼貌哦 丹尼
It is rude to interrupt people, Danny.
不觉得吗
Don't you think?
别再那么干了
Don't do that again.
我说到哪儿了
Where was I?
山顶积雪的山脉
Uh, snow-capped mountains.
没 没关系
D-d-doesn't really matter.
除了那些外 都是差不多的问题 你知道吧
Besides all that, mostly the same shit, you know?
最近几年来了很多人
A lot of guys, a few years in,
想到了各种对策 但是
looking for ways to cope, but
他们能在阿富汗找到
what they can find in Afghanistan
却没能在伊♥拉♥克♥找到的 就是海♥洛♥因♥
that they did not find in Iraq -- heroin.
真的吗
Really?
后来 只要听到90米外的脚步声
After awhile, I can spot a doper from a hundred yards away
我就能知道是不是瘾君子来了
just by the hitch in his step.
所以当我看到丹尼
So, when I spot Danny here
偷偷溜进奥黛丽这儿
lurking around Audry's place,
我冒了个险
I take a chance.
把他给撂倒了
I shake him down.
你是对的
You were right.
教堂不是你唯一的麻烦
Church ain't your only problem.
你在我的地盘卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥ 孩子
You selling heroin in my backyard, son.
要是我的人知道了
When my people hear about this,
你俩就等死吧
you two is gonna wish you was dead.
也许我是不想活了
Well, maybe I got a death wish,
但我还是想和你的人聊聊
but I'd like to talk to your people.
你有他们的电♥话♥吧
You got a phone number?
这是地址
Address.
法兰克福
Frankfort.
法兰克福
Frankfort?
博伊德
Boyd!
你得过来看看
You got to come see this.
*Yes, we'll gather at the river*
*The beautiful, the beautiful river*
*Gather with the saints at the river*
*That flows by the throne of God*
哈兰郡 警长办公室
这名牌相当不错
Now, that's a pretty nameplate.
我一直觉得
well, I always feel that this
这间办公室和我很搭
office and me have been a pretty good fit.
你紧张个什么啊 谢尔比
Why, you nervous, Shelby?
我们早就联手
'Cause we're way past the point
走过犯罪的道路了嘛
of guilty by association.
干嘛不坐下来谈
Why don't you have a seat?
教堂那儿有什么好消息吗
Did you have any luck looking into that church?
你还记不记得几个月前
Do you happen to recall a phone conversation
我们的在电♥话♥里说的
we had a few months back?
我记得过去几个月我们打过
I belive we had a couple of phone conversations
不少次电♥话♥
a few months back.
那一次我们可是达成一致了
The one where I expressed my opinion that we were square.
谢尔比
Well, now, Shelby,
我觉得我们是一条船上的
I thought we were a circle.
我不能再参与你的生意了 博伊德
I can't be part of your business anymore, Boyd.
在保证我安全的情况下
I will turn my head as far as I
我会尽可能不插手你的事
can without breaking my neck,
但这种事不能再继续了
But this can't continue.
谢尔比 别把这想成警♥匪♥勾结
Well, Shelby, don't think of this as a nefarious interaction
这只是热心市民为了保护
so much as a concerned citizen reaching out to his sheriff
哈兰郡的居民而来向警局求助
in an attempt to protect the good people of Harlan county.
现在 我相信我们能达成共识了
Now, I believe we might have a cult in our midst.
如果我把这个给你 我们就结束了
If I give you this, we're done.
不会再开小差
No slips of the mind,
也不会再行方便 彻底结束了
no "one more favor" -- done.
你说了算 谢尔比
Whatever you say, Shelby.
比利和他妹妹三年里游走了五个城市
Billy and his sister been in five cities in three years,
每次都比前次更加走投无路
each one more desperate and beaten-down than the last.
他们开过商店 招募当地人
They set up shop, recruit locals,
进行传教 然后
preach their gospel, and then,
过几个月 他们就离开了
after a few months, they move along.
据我所知没犯过什么事儿
No trouble with the law as far as I could find.
所以比利和他妹妹
So Billy and his sister
在需要时就搬到另一个镇上
move into a town in its time of need,
搅乱犯罪分子们的业务直到他们
chip away at the criminal element's enterprise till they
别无选择只能付钱让他们走人
got no choice but to pay them off.
哈兰可是个穷地方
Harlan is far from thriving,
人们倾尽所有找毒品
and folks pouring what little they got into drugs
妓♥女♥们也绝不会从良
and whores ain't gonna get it back on track.
也许这间教堂只是来帮忙的
This church might just be trying to help.
你有你的看法
Well, you see it your way.
我也有我的
I see it mine.
我以为赢了能有500块
Thought it was supposed to be $500 if I won,
还有出场费
plus a cut of the action.
你在这儿还是个新人
You're new around here.
人们不会对不熟悉的人下注
Folks bet less on fights between fighters they don't know.
很高兴你没有输
Just be glad you didn't lose.
我怎么知道没被你克扣
How do I know you ain't shorting me?
你没法知道
You don't.
是你到我这儿来找活的
But you came to me looking for action,
而不是我找的你
not the other way around.
怎么 要我再打一次吗
What, I got to fight again?
别担心不会的
You don't got to worry about that.
卢夫斯不打架
Rufus don't fight.
那另外一件事呢
Well, what about that other thing?
你的人什么时候能拿到我要的东西
How soon can your boys get what I want?
你有钱吗
Well, you got the money?
把钱带来
You get the cash.
我打个电♥话♥就能搞定
I'll make the call.
在那之前 收起你那穷酸样滚吧
Until then, get your white-trash ass off my property.
卢夫斯 把这些垃圾清理掉
Rufus, clean this shit up.
喂!
hey!
喂 说你呢
I said, "Hey!"
你害我们输钱了
You cost us money.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我没觉得你不好意思
I don't think you are.
没错 确实没有
you're right. I'm not.
那么 补偿我们一下如何
So, how's about you make it up to us --
用你赢来的那些钱
pay us back out of your winnings?
那是不可能的
well, that ain't gonna happen.
不过这样吧
But I tell you what I'll do.
免费送你们一条建议
I'll give you a free piece of advice.
下次 押我的注
Next time...bet on me.
不用等那么久
Don't fix to wait that long.
你们真想这么做吗
Y'all really want to do this?
你没那么厉害
You ain't that tough.
而且还是二对一
Besides, there's two of us.
你刚是不是说二对一来着
I thought you said there were two of you.
钱不要了吗
Well, what about your money?
算了
Keep it!
太晚了
Too late for that.
拜托 不要 对不起
Please, don't! I'm sorry!
你这是什么意思
What are you doing?
算是认输吗
Tapping out?
这里可没有裁判
There ain't no referee.
喘不上气了
Can't breathe.
我知道你喘不上气了 混球
I know you can't breathe, dumbass.
我这是锁喉的招式
I got you in a choke hold.
知道我们那怎么对付那些态度强硬的
You know what we used to do to boys back home
家伙吗 揍成熊猫
when they get tough? We raccoon them.
知道什么意思吗
You know what that is?
明天你醒来的时候
Now, tomorrow, when you wake up,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表