剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
that we know this is survival.
我们才知道 这是求生
This is not murder.
而不是谋杀
This is mitzvah.
这是戒律
The man from the market...
市场里的那个人男人
became our first.
成了我们的第一个目标
Heinz is number seven.
海因茨是七号♥
We number our kills.
我们给这些谋杀编上号♥
Eye for eye.
以牙还牙
Jonah, this is not because we want for this.
约拿 这不是因为我们想要这么做
Because we have no choice.
是因为我们没别的选择
We must instill fear...
我们要慢慢注入恐惧
send a message.
发出信♥号♥♥
Let them know...
让他们知道
not again.
不能再来了
No more.
不会再有了
No more, Jonah.
不会再有了 约拿
Nip it in the bud.
从源头上截止
Who is that? The Wolf?
那是谁?“野狼”
The Nazi doctor from Auschwitz.
他是奥斯威辛集中营里的一个纳粹医生
The monster of my story.
我故事中的恶魔
Still haunts me to this day.
迄今为止我还经常想到他
The Talmud is wrong.
《犹太法典》说得不对
Living well is not the best revenge.
好好活着并不是最好的报复
You know what the best revenge is?
知道什么是最好的报复吗?
Revenge.
报复
I want in. I want in.
我想加入 我想加入
Your grandmother protected you from all this.
你的外祖母保护着你 让你免受这一切的伤害
She risked her life so you could live out yours.
她冒着自己的生命危险 这样你就能过自己的生活
She's dead because of me.
她是因为我才死的
I will regret that for the rest of my life.
我会在余生都生活在悔恨中
I have to do this.
我一定要做这事
I can't allow it.
我不会允许的
No, it's my right.
不 这是我的权利
It's my choice.
这是我的选择
I found him.
我找到了他
I did.
是我找到的
You found what I could not.
你找到了我找不到的
You found what I could not.
你找到了 我找不到的
Your grandmother said, "A brilliant mind...
你的外祖母说过:“脑子很聪明
from God, a gift."
“是上帝的恩典”
But you followed in her footsteps today.
但你如今还是跟随了她的脚步
You held her dagger.
你拿着她的匕♥首♥
You did her work.
你完成了她的任务
Your grandmother wished to protect you from The Hunt,
你的外祖母希望保护你不会被大搜捕抓到
but it appears we cannot
不过看起来
protect The Hunt from you.
我们不能保证你不会发现大搜捕
Ah, f... I miss her.
我很想她
I miss her so much. It's okay.
我真的很想她 没事的
I miss her, too.
我也很想她
What is that? What is that?
那是什么?
you didn't think Ruth and I
你不会认为我和露丝
could do this alone, did you?
能单枪匹马干成这事的 对吧?
You all remember Jonah.
你们都记得约拿吧
Well, now, fill our glasses.
好了 把酒杯斟满吧
JONAH: So we bring protection.
所以我们要做好保护措施啊
CHEEKS: The hell is that, some Jew sword?
这是什么玩意儿?犹太剑?
MEYER: We have a fresh kill to toast.
我们要为最新的谋杀干杯
Then you should have hired a fucking babysitter.
那你就该请个保姆
I'm not working late again for this shit.
我可不会为这事再工作到那么晚了
That's fucking Lonny Flash.
那是隆妮弗拉什
JONAH: Shut your gefilte-fish-stinking fat fucking mouth.
你干吗不闭上你那冻鱼味的大嘴巴?
With Ruth gone, someone had to look after you.
露丝去世以后 得有人照顾你
To Ruth.
为露丝干杯
ALL: To Ruth.
为露丝干杯
MEYER: We have trials ahead,
我们还有审判等着呢
a growing list of vermin.
害虫的名单日益壮大
So... let us get to cooking these Nazi cunts.
所以…我们着手把这些纳粹混球杀了吧
Herr Colonel?
上校先生?
Frau Colonel.
上校女士
You expected a man, didn't you?
你以为会见到一个男人 对吗?
Well, jeepers creepers, I'm a dame.
想不到啊 我是个女人
We've had many good soldiers through the years...
我们这些年有这么多的好士兵
...but we've been following you since Skokie, child.
但从斯科基开始我就注意你了 孩子
And you are on track for true Bedeutung.
你正逐步变成真正优秀的人才
The congressman passed the bill.
那国会议员通过了那个法案了
The solution will be on its way from South America shortly.
南美洲的问题很快就有解决方案了
Wonderful, Colonel.
太好了 上校
I believe you're ready for much more, son.
我相信你已经准备好接受更多任务了 孩子
I have another task for you.
我要派给你另一个任务
Two of our people have been murdered...
我们有两个人…
under mysterious circumstances
离奇被杀
in just the past month alone.
就在上个月
Whoever is behind this needs to be found and dealt with.
无论谁是幕后黑手 我们都要找到这人 把他处理掉
I need you to unravel that little mystery.
我要你把这神秘事件调查清楚
Of course, ma'am.
没问题 长官
We are on the eve of the Final War.
我们正处在最后战争的前夕
And all of America, all of the world,
全美国的人 全世界的人
shall be brought to their knees.
都将会屈服
It begins now.
现在开始了
What begins now?
什么现在开始了?
The Fourth Reich.
第四王朝
(laughs) Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Sieg heil. Sieg heil.
西格·海尔
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Sieg heil.
西格·海尔
Sieg heil.
西格·海尔
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表