剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
正等候通知 等待制裁被取消
Cutting it close.
时间不多了
I apologize.
我为刚才的事抱歉
Where were we?
我们讲到哪里了?
Profits. Profits.
利润 利润
Truly the sweetest part.
的确是最诱人的部分
Let's talk numbers.
我们谈谈价格吧
How do you know you can trust her?
你怎么知道你可以信任她?
Because I'm in love with her.
因为我深爱她
And to find love in a place like this?
而能在这种地方找到真爱?
God is already on my side.
上帝已经站在我这边了
Your plan only works if everyone follows through.
只有每个人都顺利完成他的任务 你的计划才会成功
God included.
包括上帝
God will and so will she.
上帝会完成的 她也会
Where is my cap?
我的帽子呢?
You didn't wear it here, sir.
您来这里时没戴帽子 长官
And when we get out of here,
当我们离开这里时
I'm going to give her a ring that belonged to my mother...and her mother before that.
我要把戒指给她 我母亲和外祖母的戒指
Find it now
现在就把帽子找出来
or I find another rat spinster...
不然的话 我就找另一个
who won't misplace my things.
不会乱放我东西的犹太女人
Well. With a face like yours, you'll need a nice ring.
长得像你这样的 你需要一枚漂亮的戒指
I just hope she's worth it.
我只是希望她配得上你做的这一切
You know what?
你知道吗?
I think I left it in the barracks.
我觉得我是把帽子留在军营里了
Hold on.
等等
You're saying Jonah went looking for the guy who shot his grandmother? - That's right.
你说约拿去找那个杀他外祖母的人了? 没错
His grandmother is shot dead.
他的外祖母是被枪杀的
Jonah goes looking for the perp who did it.
约拿去找那个罪犯了
Then, days later, his best friend's murdered during Jonah's shift.
几天后 他的好朋友在约拿当班期间被杀了
You don't think this all might be connected?
你不觉得这一切可能都有关联?
Yeah, I do, but I got nothing to connect Arthur's murder to Ruth's.
没错 我觉得是这样的 但我没找到任何联♥系♥亚瑟和露丝谋杀案的线索
The kid knows something.
这孩子是知情的
You let him go.
你放他走了
You got to break a kid like that.
你得好好盘问他
Find out what he knows. Find out the fucking connection.
弄清楚他知道什么 弄清楚有什么关联
I'm not holding a 19-year-old boy all night
如果没有正当理由 我是不会
without something to fucking hold him on.
把一个19岁男孩扣留一晚上的
He's a good kid, Morris,
他是个好孩子 莫里斯
who got dealt a shitty hand in life.
只是命运对他不公
He's got no family, no money.
没有家人 没有钱
A kid like that knows how to survive.
这孩子知道要怎样才能活下去
A kid like that doesn't break.
这孩子不会被打垮的
Got no money?
没有钱?
Then who posted his bond?
那他的出庭保证金是谁付的?
Friend of the grandmother's.
他外祖母的朋友
Meyer Offerman.
梅耶奥弗曼
Detective Groton?
格罗顿侦探
Be right back.
我去去就回
Murphy, line five.
露西 五号♥线
All right, ladies and Jewishmen.
好了 女士们、先生们
Here we have the main floor of our bank.
这是银行主楼层的地图
Vaults,teller stations, offices,
金库、出纳、办公室
surveillance room, toilets,storage, boiler.
监控室、卫生间、储藏室、锅炉
About as titillating as the Mormon Kama Sutra,
和摩♥门♥教♥《欲经》一样让人热血沸腾
I know, but then there is this:
不过有这么一个地方
a room with no name,
一个没有名字的房♥间
designed to house nothing,
设计中没提是用来做什么的
with a steel reinforced door.
还有一扇钢加固的门
If box 630 is in that bank, that is where you'll find it.
如果630号♥箱子在银行里的话 肯定就在那房♥间里
Well, every prison has a warden.
每个监狱都有看门人
Somebody has access.
肯定有人能进去
Showtime.
好戏开始了
Hi.
你好
It's your favorite star of screen and stage,
我是你最喜爱的电影明星
and I want to give you all my money.
我要把我所有的钱都给你
Okay, I'm the executive branch manager.
好的 我是行政部门经理
An associate is normally in charge of opening accounts.
通常由副经理负责开户工作
Yeah, well, I don't know if you recognize me,
好吧 我不知道你有没有认出我
but I'm a lot of bit famous,
但我名气挺大的
and I don't really want to go over to "normally" and get mobbed.
我可不想走“正常”程序 被人团团围住
Let me help you out. We look different in the flesh.
那我来帮你吧 我们真人和荧幕上不太一样
I'll give you a hint.
不过我给你点提示
L... O...
L O
N...
N
N...
N
Y Flash.
Y 弗拉什
Lonny Flash.
隆尼弗拉什
Kendra Conrad.
肯德拉康拉德
She's got the only keys.
她手里拿着唯一的钥匙
She wears them on a chain.
她用链子把钥匙串起来戴着
I tailed her.
我跟踪过她
She takes 'em home every night.
她每天晚上都把钥匙带回家
But I will find a way to get them.
但我会想出办法拿到钥匙的
If we go anywhere in that bank in the daytime, there's a hundred witnesses.
如果我们白天去银行就会有100个目击者
If we go at night, there's alarms,
如果我们晚上去 就会有警报
there's cameras, there's armed security.
有摄像头 有全副武装的安保人员
Yes, and that alarm,
对 而且那警报
it's a private one just for them.
是只为他们设置的秘密警报
It can't be cut. It will go off.
这警报没办法关掉 肯定会响
It will alert the guards.
警卫肯定会知道
And just to add a cherry to that shit sundae,
雪上加霜的是
even if we do manage to break in,
即使我们成功闯入
they cannot know we got into their secret vault.
也不能让他们知道 我们进入了他们的秘密金库
The moment we show we know it even exists
一旦露出我们知情的迹象
is the moment the Nazis know that we are onto their course.
纳粹分子就会知道 我们盯上了他们的计划
You know how heartbroken we all were, Biff.
你知道我们有多么的心碎 比夫
How have you been doing?
你怎么样了?
I ain't gonna lie.
我不打算撒谎
It's been tougher than a two-dollar steak.
比嚼两美元的牛排还要难受
But... there's work that needs finishing.
但工作总是要做完的
Actually, that's why I come to see you.
事实上 我就是为了这事来见你的
What is it?
什么事?
The trade bill.
商业汇票
South America?
南美洲?
I guess losing my family has made me a real bleeding heart.
我想 失去了我所有家人让我的心流血不止
But if we lift sanctions,
但如果我们取消制裁的话
we're letting those South American dictators
我们就是在放任南美洲那些独♥裁♥者
abuse human rights all they want with no consequences.
践踏人♥权♥ 却不必承担后果
And what kind of message is that sending to the world?
这样会给世界传递什么样的信息?
You have been arguing the exact opposite for months now.
你这几个月来一直都在支持反方意见啊
And I was wrong.
我错了
We all were.
我们都错了
Is it ever too late to admit you're wrong?
承认自己错了永远都不晚 对吗?
Yes.
没错
Exactly right now is too late.
现在就是太晚了
The bill has passed both chambers.
议案在参众两院都通过了
It's awaiting Carter's signature.
现在就等着卡特的签名了
You're suggesting we veto it?
你是要我们否决这个议案吗?
Not veto it.
不是要否决这议案
Postpone it while we study it.
只是运用研究该议案的时间 推迟该决定
Have you told the president?
你跟总统说了吗?
I have no problem doing so,
要我说完全没问题
but I come to you first, as a friend.
不过我先来找你 是以朋友的角度跟你说的
It's what my Lottie would've wanted.
我的洛蒂也会想要这样的
She was always quite fond of you.
她一直都很喜欢你
Okay, so the alarms are still a problem.
警报还是个问题
The alarms are a problem. I don't think there's enough time.
警报还是个问题 我觉得时间不够
No, but you said the alarm goes off no matter what. - No matter what.
是不够 但你说过无论怎样警报都会响的 无论怎样
So we make the guards believe we're crooks,
这样我们就让警卫相信我们是坏蛋
we're stealing cash from the vault...
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表