剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
It's from Death Spiral 2.
这是《死亡螺旋2》里面的情节
That's right. Yeah.
你说得没错
Got to be honest, fellas, didn't think anyone had actually seen that one.
说实话 大伙儿 没想过真的有人看过那部电影
Not in this country, at least.
至少不在这个国家里
I'm Lonny Flash. Thank you for your service.
我叫隆尼弗拉什 谢谢你们的服务
Lonny Flash? Is this some kind of joke to you?
隆尼弗拉什? 这对你来说是个笑话吗?
Just researching a role, meant no offense.
只是在为角色做功课而已 不是故意冒犯的
Lee Strasberg would've done the same thing.
李斯特拉斯伯格也会这样做的
Man, get the fuck out of here.
滚出去!
There's no silence after a napalm strike.
空袭之后可不会有寂静
Just screams.
只有尖叫
Anyone who's ever seen one up close would know that.
任何人近距离感受过的都会知道
We were patrolling a village along the Mekong
我们在湄公河边的一个村子 巡逻的时候
when we came under fire.
受到了炮火攻击
VC all along the tree line.
越共全在林木线上
I got separated from the platoon.
我和部队走散了
The other guys pulled back and my LT called in the nape.
其他人都撤退了 然后我的中尉下令空袭
When the smoke cleared,
当烟雾散去
there was this little girl,
有个小女孩
maybe six, burned,
大概六岁吧 浑身烧伤
holding her arms out, begging to be picked up.
张开双臂 求我们带她走
I tried to help her.
我试着去帮她
Her skin peeled off in my hands.
她的皮肤在我手中剥落
Wasn't till later I realized...
然后我才意识到
she didn't want to be held.
她并不想被抱起
She just wanted to be put out of her misery.
她只是想有人帮她结束痛苦
And so...
于是…
I did.
我照做了
She needed a weapon.
她需要武器
I was it.
我就是武器
Thanks for sharing.
谢谢分享
You're back in the world now, man.
你现在已经回到现实中了 老兄
Exactly.
正是如此
Don't make me regret this...
别让我后悔
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
You are a decent man.
你是个好人
I can tell... Not another word.
别说话了
I know who you are...
我知道你们是谁
Ah... You are the Markowitzes.
你们是马科维茨家的
Enough!
够了!
Your boy. Aaron was his name?
你们的儿子 叫亚伦
Shut up. You let him go.
闭嘴 你放开他了
You broke your promise to him.
你答应他的事没有做到
Die!
去死!
Die!
去死!
Die!
去死!
Die now! Die!
现在就去死!去死!
Mindy?
明迪
And the Jews smote their enemies
“犹太人痛打他们的敌人
with the stroke of the sword,
“他们挥舞着剑
and with slaughter and destruction.
“屠♥杀♥与毁灭
They did as they wished....
“然后跟随他们的内心行动…”
No, no. No, please!
不 求求你了
No! To those
“…对着那些…” 不
who... hated them!
“…憎恨他们的人”
Your son.
你的儿子
He's watching.
他在看着呢
He knows you are a murderer.
他知道你是个杀人犯
Monster!
恶魔!
Jesus.
天啊
Did you find anything on Paperclip?
你有没有找到 跟回形针行动有关的信息?
Okay, come on in, have a seat.
好 进来 坐吧
I'm poking around, Morris, but it's gonna take some time.
我在调查呢 莫里斯 但这要花些时间
And if your source is telling the truth,
如果你的信息来源说的是实话
I'm hard-pressed to believe that anyone I talk to is
我将很难相信 我找到的任何人会愿意
gonna be forthcoming about covering up the greatest mass conspiracy in our nation's history.
揭露我们国家历史上最大的阴谋
We may not need them to.
也许我们不需要他们愿意
That crusty white guy is Heinz Richter, the toymaker.
那个年老的白人是海因茨里希特 就是那个玩具商
Someone was surveilling him. Yeah.
有人在监视他 对
All this showed up on my doorstep
这些材料出现在我家门口 还有张便条
with a note saying that it was taken from Offerman's place.
上面说这是从奥弗曼家中得来的
Well...
好的...
They send a return address?
有回邮地址吗?
We need to send these good Samaritans a fruit basket.
我们得给这些见义勇为者送个果篮
This is real, boss.
这是真的 老板
Judge is gonna love hearing that.
法官听到这事会很高兴的
'Cause that's what you're asking for, right?
因为这就是你想要的 对吗?
You want a warrant to go after Meyer Offerman,
你想找个正当理由追查梅耶奥弗曼
based on this trove of information that magically turned up at your door.
就凭这些神奇地出现在你家门口的 来路不明的信息?
I know a murder charge won't stick,
我知道谋杀指控不会成立
but there's a lot more where this came from.
但在这信息来源中还会有更多发现
Richter, the Fishers...
里希特、费舍尔姐弟
Offerman's clearly working off a list.
很明显地 奥弗曼在照着一份名单行事
And if we get the government to come clean about Paperclip,
如果我们无法让政♥府♥ 在回形针行动上坦白
maybe we can get Offerman to.
也许我们能让奥弗曼坦白呢
I just need to get into his house...
我只需要进入他家
find his files, and then I can bust this thing open.
找到他的文件 然后我就能曝光这丑闻了
Well, those no way you can legally get inside his house.
合法进入他家是不可能的了
Okay.
好吧
But... that doesn't mean you can't get inside his house.
不过…并不是说你不能进入他家
You know how it's done, don't you?
你知道该怎么做 对吧?
You get creative with the truth.
你给真♥相♥添油加醋
You tell the judge what he needs to hear.
法官要听什么你就说什么
And you get...
然后你就会习惯
comfortable with being uncomfortable with your conscience.
对自己良心的不安
Best agents around here,they do what it takes.
这里面最好的那些探员 他们无所不用其极
Others put in 20 years,get a pension.
而其他人呢 干20年 就领点退休金
Question is, Millie...
问题是 米莉
which one are you?
你是哪一种?
I feel like he's here.
我感觉到他在这里
Who?
谁?
Aaron.
亚伦
I feel like he's watching us.
我感觉到他在看着我们
If he sees us, Murray,what would he think?
如果他看到我们 默里 他会怎么想?
That man...
那个男人…
robbed us. That man...
抢劫了我们 那个男人…
robbed us of our beautiful boy.
抢走了我们漂亮的儿子
And I'm gonna kill him.
我会杀掉他的
So, this revenge we seek,
那么 我们要报的这个仇
is it for Aaron?
是为亚伦报的呢
Or is it for us?
还是为我们?
I'm gonna do it tonight, and it'll be done.
我今晚就下手 把事情了解了
Whatever we do, we do together.
无论做什么 我们都一起做
Yeah.
对
According to his file,
根据他的文件
Timothy Randall lives with someone named Una Randall.
蒂莫西兰德尔 和一个叫尤娜兰德尔的人一起住
If this shit's going down today, you really think
如果今天要发生对峙
we're gonna find some guy whose nickname
你真的觉得我们会找到一个
is The fucking Ghost?
绰号♥为“幽灵”的人
Holed up in some lily-white suburb
藏在一个只有白人的郊区
ripping silent-but-deadlies in his fucking La-Z-Boy?
坐在他的躺椅上缓缓胃胀气?
Eichmann wasn't in some Argentinian mansion.
艾希曼可不是住在 什么阿根廷的大宅子里
When they found him, he was working in a factory,living in a shack.
当人们找到他时 他正在工厂工作 住在简陋的棚屋里
Oh, shit, we have movement.
噢 有动静了
Yep, probably our girl Una.
对 大概是我们要找的尤娜
Mid to late 50s, blond.
五十多快六十岁 金色头发
Looks like it could be his daughter.
看起来像是他女儿
Either that, or Cheryl Ladd's stand-in.
要么是女儿 要么是谢丽尔拉德的替身
Actually, Cheryl Ladd's stand-in has tits like vanilla ice cream.
说真的 谢丽尔拉德的替身 她的胸部像香草冰激凌
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表