剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Okay
好
Okay, Joe, let's do it.
好的 乔 我们开始吧
What are you broadcasting?
你在广播什么?
I don't know what you are talking about!
我不知道你们在说什么!
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Fuck.
该死!
Stop, stop, stop. Stop.
停下
Please.
求求你
Fucking Christ, come on, man.
天啊 拜托 老兄
You're gonna burst his fucking eardrums, stop.
你会震穿他的耳膜的 停下来吧
What the fuck are you doing?
你究竟要干什么?
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊!
It's all right. His fucking ear's bleeding. Stop it, man!
这就对了 他的耳朵在流血! 快停下
We know it.
我们知道
My God, I just...
天啊 我只是…
I just...
我只是…
They mail me tapes.
他们给我寄来磁带 我…
I p... I broadcast them, that's all I do!
我把磁带播出来 就这样
Who? Who-who tells you to play them?
谁?谁让你播出来了?
There's a man, a man...
有个男人
One man, I don't...
一个男人 我不…
He's the only one I've ever seen.
他是我见过的唯一一个人
Richter?
里希特?
I don't know any Richter!
我不认识什么里希特
I swear, I don't,
我发誓我真的不认识
I don't know his name.
我不知道他叫什么名字
We don't use our real names.
我们不用真名
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
He's a man like me.
他就是个普通人 就像我一样
A man who was brought here.
一个被带到这里的人
Brought here? Brought here by whom?
带到这里?被谁带到这里?
By you!
被你们!
By you.
被你们
Meyerleh, we need you now.
梅耶兄 我们需要你立即过来
Broadcasting to the whole tristate area.
往三州地区广播
Watch him.
看紧他
Water. Water.
噢 天啊 水
Water. Please.
水
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
I didn't do what they say. Shut the fuck up, man.
他们说的我没做过 闭上你的嘴
But I was your age when I first heard him.
但我第一次听说他时 我就像你这么大
I don't want to hear your Hitler fan fiction.
我不想听你那些希♥特♥勒♥粉丝小说
Not Hitler. Wagner.
不是希♥特♥勒♥ 是瓦格纳
My father was a cruel man.
我父亲是个残忍♥的人
He believed music was weak.
他认为音乐是懦弱的表现
If you even dared hum, he beat you senseless.
如果你敢哼歌♥ 他会把你痛打一顿
But when I was 17, I heard it.
但我17岁时 我听到了瓦格纳的音乐
Coming from the halls of the Berliner Philharmonie.
从柏林爱乐乐团的演奏厅传出来的
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
我从没想伤害任何人
I was just a boy...
我当时只是个孩子…
following orders.
执行命令而已
Perhaps like you.
也许就像你一样
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up. If you keep on this path,
闭上你的臭嘴 如果你继续走这条路
you will hear it, too.
你也会听到的
Forever.
永远
The ringing in your ears.
在你耳朵里的嗡嗡声
That is why...
这就是为什么
I made them sing.
我逼他们唱歌♥
To drown it out.
要把那嗡嗡声
The ringing.
赶走
S-So I could hear the music again.
这样我就能再听到音乐了
I need water.
水
All right, all right. I need the water, please.
好吧 我需要水 求求你
Fuck, okay. Okay. Please.
见鬼 好吧 求求你了
Thank you. Oh...
谢谢你
Just tilt your head back.
把头往后仰一点
Fuck.
该死的
Hey. Take it easy.
嘿 放轻松
If you want the boy to live...
如果你想让这孩子活下来
you will let me out of this fucking...
你得让我走
No!
去你的 不!
What?
噢 天啊 怎么了?
What the fuck did you do?
你都干了什么?
He was our only fucking lead.
他是我们唯一线索
You fucking child! All right, all right, all right, all right.
你这挨千刀的孩子! 好吧
You did this! I'm gonna fucking kill you! - Come on!
是你干的好事!我要毙了你 别这样 老兄
I didn't mean to. Piece of shit child. You're okay.
你这混账孩子 你没事的 老兄
Kid fucked up, got Holstedder killed.
这孩子搞砸了 霍斯泰德死了
It blew the broadcast.
广播毁了
We got to go.
我们得赶快走
We got to go. Come.
我们得走了 来
Get, uh, whatever you can.
能拿的全拿走
Take it, take it.
拿着
Jonah!
约拿
Hey.
嘿
Yeah. Jonah, Jonah.
这里 约拿
Yeah.
该死的
Here, come here.
这里 来这里
Jonah. I got him killed. I got him killed.
约拿 不 我把他害死了
No, no. A Nazi, yes.
不 一个纳粹分子 没错
And he would have killed you if it weren't for Joe.
他会杀了你 如果不是乔
He would've killed you. No. Were you still gonna kill him?
他会杀了你 不 你想杀了他吗?
Were you still gonna kill him if you got everything that you needed?
如果你得到了你所需的 你还会杀他吗?
Were you still gonna kill him? Were you still gonna kill him?
你还会杀他吗?
I would have delivered justice, yes.
我会伸张正义
Yes. No. No, no.
会的 不
Fucking shit. We should've brought him in.
该死的 我们本来应该把他送进去的
What? We should've brought him in.
什么? 我们本来应该把他送进去的
To whom? We could've brought him in. We could've brought him in.
我们本来可以把他送进去的 送到谁那里去?
Who do we bring him in to?
我们把他送到谁那里去?
The fucking... the police. The fucking police, the Feds.
警♥察♥!警♥察♥那里
Oh, no. Jonah, Jonah, I told you this.
联邦警♥察♥ 不 约拿 我告诉过你了
The fucking... the people who take care of this fucking shit.
该管这事的那些人
I told you this before, didn't I?
我之前告诉过你了 是不是?
In this country, Lady Justice may be blind to all,but to many of us,
在这个国家里正义女神可能什么也看不见 但对于我们多数人来说
she is also deaf.
她还是个聋子
Do you know how many Nazis the U.S. executed at Nuremberg?
你知道美国在纽伦堡 处死了多少纳粹分子吗?
Twelve.
十二个
12 perpetrators out of eight million.
八百万罪犯里面的十二个
And they're on the march again, these forever soldiers.
他们又出动了 这些永远的士兵
These monsters.
这些怪物
No wonder they thought they could come here.
难怪他们认为自己能来这里了
So we are left... us... To do God's work.
所以 剩下来的只有我们 来完成上帝的工作
Ruth's work, Jonah.
露丝的工作 约拿
Ruth's.
露丝
Come. We are missing maariv.
来吧 我们要错过马里夫了
What the fuck is maariv?
马里夫是个什么东西?
It's evening services.
晚间礼拜仪式
To say Mourner's Kaddish for Ruth.
为露丝念送葬的祈祷文
No, I don't believe in that.
不 我不信这东西
Oh, Jonah,it doesn't matter if you believe or not believe.
约拿 你信不信无关紧要
I don't care if you believe in Santa Claus.
我不在乎你信不信圣诞老人
It doesn't matter. It's about Ruth, not about you.
都无关紧要 这是关于露丝的 不是关于你的
It is the duty of Ruth's family to pray for her soul.
这是露丝家人的责任 来为她的灵魂祈祷
And if ever a soul deserved it, it would be hers. No?
如果有哪个灵魂值得别人祈祷 那一定是她的 对不对?
Come, Jonah. Come.
来吧 约拿 来吧
纽约
西村
You didn't get me a souvenir?
你没给我买♥♥纪念品呀?
No Mickey ears or some shit?
没有米奇老鼠耳朵或什么乱七八糟的?
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表