剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Jesus, y'all, some awful news coming in from Huntsville.
天啊 大伙儿 亨茨维尔有坏消息传来
Multiple homicides reported at a party on Maple.
在枫树海滩发生数起谋杀事件
Police are on the scene...
警方正在现场
Are we safe?
我们安全吗?
For now.
暂时吧
Who is it? Who is after me?
是谁?是谁在跟踪我?
A group of Jews from New York.
从纽约来的一群犹太人
Well funded.
资金充足
Well armed. Led by a rich rat and hungry for blood.
装备齐全 由一个嗜血有钱人组织的
But how do they even know who I am?
但他们是怎么发现我身份的?
I have papers.
我有证件
I'm an American now.
我现在是美国人了
Doesn't matter.
没有用的
The Jews have their fiendish ways and they're hunting us all.
犹太人手段恶毒 他们要把我们赶尽杀绝
We must be strong.
我们得强壮起来
We must survive at all costs.
我们要不惜一切代价活下去
I promise...
我保证
I'll do my chores.
我会做家务的
I'll be a good girl.
我会做个听话的女孩
But let me stay, Papa. Please!
但让我留下来吧 爸爸 求求你了!
My sweet girl...
我的宝贝女儿
you're going to go on a great adventure.
你要开始一段很棒的冒险了
We need to go.
我们得走了
It's time.
时间到了
You have to go.
你得走了
Hear, O Israel...
以色列啊 你要听
Home is with you always, Rebekah.
家与你同在 丽贝卡
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好的
But you must be strong, you understand me?
但你要坚强 明白吗?
You must survive...
你要活下去
at all costs.
不惜一切代价
Only chips?
只有薯片?
You know what? The next time our leader's car
你知道吗? 下次我们领导的车子毁成碎片
is blown to smithereens and our regular headquarters
并且我们常去的总部被泄露了之后
is compromised, I'll be sure and prepare a brisket. Shmeckel.
我绝对会准备牛腩 笨蛋
I didn't know we were having company.
我不知道还有别人啊
Harriet did this.
是哈丽特干的
She fucking set us up. Wait, wait, wait.
她给我们设局了 等等
Have we heard anything from her?
我们有没有她的消息?
Why would we hear from a fucking traitor?
我们怎么会有一个叛徒的消息?
Did you talk to Roxy?
你跟罗克西谈过了吗?
I've been trying her all morning.
我整个早上都试着联♥系♥她
Nothing.
什么消息都没有
Last thing she said before she jetted last night was that she was out.
她昨晚离开之前 说过的最后一句话便是“我不干了”
Looks like she meant it.
看来她是认真的
Out?
不干了?
They found Meyer.
他们找到了梅耶
Who knows what else Harriet told them.
谁知道哈丽特还告诉了他们什么?
We should postpone the wedding. Ah... No, no, no, no.
我们应该推迟婚礼 不
If anything were to happen to Amy...
如果艾米出事了…
Nobody is postponing anything. Murray.
不要推迟 默里
They are not taking this away. Not again.
他们不能阻止这一切 不会重演了
They get nothing from me. You understand?
他们不能从我这里夺走任何东西 你明白吗?
Listen, Meyer assured me that everything's going to be all right.
听着 梅耶向我保证过 一切都会没事的
He arranged for extra security.
他布置了额外的安保
The Kosher Nostra will be there, so it's not Whoa, oh, wait.
犹太诺斯特拉会在那里 哦 等等
going to be a problem. The fucking Jew mafia? Gangsters?
不会有问题的 那个犹太黑帮? 流氓?
You-you know, Bernie Flagelstein went to them for help once.
你知道 伯尼弗拉格尔斯坦 曾经向他们求助过
YYeah. Everyone knows what happened to him.
大家都知道后来他发生什么事了
Yeah, he came back without his flagel.
对 他回来之后小♥弟♥弟♥没了
Yeah. But Meyer is not Bernie Flagelstein.
没错 但梅耶可不是伯尼弗拉格尔斯坦
The wedding will go on.
婚礼照常进行
Ah, geez... You'll be all right.
真疼啊! 没事的
Yeah, you're a regular Florence Nightingale.
没错 你可是南丁格尔护士
Yeah, and you're a regular shvantz.
你就是个傻子
So you really think Joe's gonna find The Ghost down in-in Maryland?
你真的觉得乔会在马里兰找到幽灵?
We will hope for miracles,
我们希望出现奇迹
but we will not rely on them.
但我们不会寄望于奇迹
Whoa.
喔
Thought this was the shitter.
我以为这是厕所呢
Groundhog's looking for its shadow.
我急着上大号♥呢
What is that in your hand?
你手里拿着的是什么?
Uh, a little light bathroom reading.
一本小小的厕所读物
Uhhuh? Found it at Tilda's.
在蒂尔达家里找到的
Saw the same one at Holstedder's.
在霍斯泰德家也看到一本一样的
Unless they're in the same freaky book club,maybe it's something.
除非他们参加同一个奇怪的读书俱乐部 不然这本书也许是什么线索呢
Find out what it means. Yep.
查清楚书的内容 好
Just after I drop some chocolate dreidels into the Dead Sea.
等我上完大号♥再说
Uh, and Lonny. About Tilda.
还有 隆尼 关于蒂尔达
Was I rash? Yes.
我是不是冲动行事了?没错
But was I wrong?
但我是不是做错了?
Of course not.
当然没有了
Instinct is important, Lonny.
直觉是很重要的 隆尼
Instinct is everything.
直觉就是一切
Instinct, huh?
直觉 嗯?
That's what made you murder her in cold blood?
那就是你冷血杀害她的原因?
In cold blood?
冷血?
We're in a war, Lonny.
我们在打仗呢 隆尼
I'll take Jonah with me. The kid's good at puzzles.
我会带上约拿 这孩子很擅长解谜
No, no, no. He's gonna stay for the wedding.
不行 他要待在婚礼上呢
Jonah's reciting the Birkat Kohanim.
约拿要吟诵犹太祭司的祝祷
Break a leg.
祝你好运了
W-Wait, wait, what? What? W-What are you talking about?
等等 什么? 什么?你在说什么?
The world's going to hell and you want me to stay t-to say a fucking prayer? No. - No, it-it...
这世界快要完蛋了 而你却要我说他妈的祝词? 没门
No, that's not... The Hunt is not only That's fucking crazy. No. No. About death, Jonah. No.
不是的 你看啊 这场捕猎不仅仅和死亡有关 约拿 不是的
It's about life, too.
也和活着有关
It is a great tragedy to me
如果不庆祝我们所拥有的
not to celebrate what it is we do have.
我会觉得是个悲剧啊
Some Nazis blew up your car.
有纳粹引爆了你的车
All right? Roxy almost died, uh,
对吧? 罗克西差点死了
Harriet turned on us and you think that some ritual is more important than me unraveling...
哈丽特背叛了我们 而你认为某个宗教仪式比我更重要…
I don't think it, I know it.
不是我认为 我知道是这样的
Jonah, for centuries
约拿 几个世纪以来
we've been persecuted because of these rituals.
我们因为这些宗教仪式而受到迫♥害♥
These are the very things that define us.
这些仪式定义了我们的身份
That make us us.
这些仪式铸就了我们
Retreating from that...
为此退缩的话
That's defeat.
那就是被打败了
And I'm not ready to admit defeat.
我还没准备好接受失败
Are you?
你呢?
Didn't get a chance to say goodbye the other night.
那天晚上没来得及说再见
Holy shit. What happened?
天啊! 怎么回事?
You were right.
你说得对
Two guys ambushed me in the bathroom of that place.
两个男人在那里的洗手间里 突然袭击我
Jesus.
天啊
I was all pissed.
我当时很生气
Figured you'd skipped out, left me with the check.
以为你逃跑了 留下我来付账单
31 bucks.
31块钱
It just took me an hour to get back up.
我花了一个小时才回过神来
I am telling you, they were FBI.
我跟你说 他们是联邦调查局的
Danny, we don't know that.
丹尼 我们还不能确定
Look, I need you to connect me to your source again.
听着 我要你帮我联♥系♥你的消息来源
What source?
什么消息来源?
Thought I was just some kook looking for company.
我以为我只是个想找人陪的怪人呢
Look, I'm sorry about that, okay?
听着 我对此感到抱歉 好吧?
I got this black-and-blue makeover
我被打得鼻青脸肿的
and this bruised rib that hurts like hell
还有这淤青的肋骨
every time I try to breathe, if it makes you feel better.
每次呼吸都让我痛不欲生 这样你高兴了吧
It doesn't make me feel better.
我没高兴
There is a warehouse off of Canal Street down by the water.
在河下游的运河街有个仓库
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表