剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
对 听着
I learned a few lessons in Hollywood.
我在好莱坞得到了教训
One, never agree to a casting session after 8:00 at night.
第一 永远不要答应晚上8点之后拍摄
And two, if you see something you want,
第二 如果你看到自己想要的东西
don't be afraid to ask for it or you'll never get it.
不要不敢问 不然你永远得不到
Life is short, huh,
生命很短暂 对吧?
you only get so many shots, you know? Kendra...
机会就只有这么多了 你知道吧? 肯德拉
there's something happening between us.
我们之间有火花
We both feel it.
我们都感觉到了
I don't even know your movies.
我对你的电影都一无所知
They're films, they're films. But my husband,
电影而已 但我的丈夫…
I called him and told him that I met you.
我打电♥话♥告诉他我见到了你
He's a big fan. Yeah? Huh.
他很喜欢你 是吗?
How big?
有多喜欢?
What is that, what-what-what you just said?
那是什么 你刚刚说了什么?
Oh, just-just a little prayer, you know.
只是小小的祈祷而已 你知道吧?
"Fear not. Be strong and courageous."
“不要惊慌 你当刚强壮胆”
You know, all that good stuff.
就是那些好话
Yeah, nothing like a pep talk from the Torah
对 没有比《摩西五经》更好的动员讲话了
to help you commit a felony. Oh.
这话能帮你犯下重罪
My safta used to say it.
我的外婆以前说过这些话
Cutting it close. Did you get the mold?
差点就晚了 你拿到模具了吗?
Yeah,
拿到了
and possibly gonorrhea.
可能还有淋病
You okay?
你没事吧?
Not emotionally. To get that, I basically had to
情绪有点受打击 为了拿到模具 我基本上
play the kid in a very X-rated version of Kramer vs. Kramer.
要在《克莱默夫妇》的色情版里扮演小孩
Have a coffee, Romeo.
喝杯咖啡吧 罗密欧
Your day's just beginning. I don't ever want that back.
你的日子才刚开始呢 我可不想把这要回来了
All right, let's carve some keys.
好吧 我们来刻些钥匙吧
Helen? You ready?
海伦?你准备好了吗?
Ja.
准备好了
It's the best I could make.
这是我能做的最好的了
It's perfect.
太完美了
Remember...
记住…
You believe it, they believe it.
你相信的话 他们就相信
Drive straight through.
直接开过去
Helen...
海伦…
Will you...?
你愿意…
We have to go, now.
我们得立刻走了
I'll ask you in a moment.
我等下再问你
Halt!
别动!
What is this?!
这是怎么回事?
Jakob!
雅各布!
Go! Now!
快走!现在就走!
Jakob!
雅各布!
Stop them!
阻止他们!
Open the gate!
开门!
Right now!
快点!
Colonel,
上校
the compensation for Maryanne's family is prepared.
给玛丽安家人的赔偿金准备好了
I just have...
我刚好有…
President Carter has decided to delay the signing of the South American Trade Bill.
卡特决定推迟南美洲贸易协定的签署
The bill, which passed by a slim margin in the Senate last week, would have lifted
该协定于上周在参议院以微弱优势通过
sanctions against several countries. In local news...
旨在取消对数国的制裁
She's gonna kill him...
她要杀掉他
appears to be imminent in the case of...
似乎是迫在眉睫的情况下
Uh-huh?
啊哈
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Oh, nothing that can't be undone.
没什么不可逆转的
As soon as she remembers how valuable I am to this organization.
只要她记得我对这个组织有多宝贵
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
Let it ring.
让电♥话♥继续响吧
Everything else can wait.
别的事都可以等
Scheisse!
操蛋!
Right? That is right.
对吧? 没错
One day at a time. Mmhmm. Mmm.
先过好今天再说 嗯
Oh...
哦...
Hey, what the fuck? Sorry.
嘿 搞什么? 对不起
Finish up in here, fast.
把这里搞干净 快点
Sorry.
对不起
Bank's blind.
银行的监控系统关闭了
We're moving. Come on, let's go. Come.
我们开始行动了 快点 我们走 快点
Listen, the second, the instant that door is opened,
听着 门开的那一瞬间
the alarm is tripped, the guards will know they've been breached.
就会触动警报 警卫就会知道有人入侵
Right now.
现在就行动
There's two guards.
有两个警卫
Lonny and I will keep them occupied for as long as we can.
隆尼和我尽可能与他们周♥旋♥
Whoa. Get back to the fucking van.
哇哦 快回到货车里去
Joe, I'm... Go.
乔 我… 快走
You're just gonna fuck things up in there.
你进去只会把事情搞砸
Get on the ground now. Help, please.
趴到地上去!快点! 救命! 求求你…
Now! Get on the ground! Please help!
快点! 趴到地上去! 救命!求求你!
Help me, please!
救命!求求你!
Open up this vault.
打开这金库!
Open up the vault or I'll shoot this bitch.
把金库打开 不然我就开枪打这贱♥人♥
Drop your guns, slide them over here.
把你们的枪放下 把它们滑到这里
So help me, I'll kill her.
我是认真的 我会杀了她
Tell that to someone who gives a shit.
这话跟在乎她的人说去吧
Please, please, please do as he says, please.
求求你 照他说的做 求求你!
I will kill her!
我会杀了她!
I said drop your guns. I have the shot.
我说了 把枪放下 我瞄准了
Oh, he's got the shot, huh? Look at him, huh?
他瞄准了啊?看看他 嗯?
He can't wait to kill me. You're just like a real cop.
他等不及要杀我了 你就像个真正的警♥察♥一样 对吧?
Huh! Fucking murderers,
该死的杀人犯
and you get away with it 'cause it's your job.
你不必负责任因为这是你的职责
Just like the movies, right? Huh? Yeah. Attica!
就像电影里演的那样 对吧? 耶!阿提卡!
Attica! Attic...
阿提卡!
Oh... fuck!
该死!
Freeze! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah.
别动!
Drop the fucking gun
把枪放下
or I'll fucking blow your brains out.
不然的话 我让你脑袋开花!
Drop the gun!
把枪放下!
Stand up, asshole. Turn around.
站起来 混球! 转身!
Interlace your fingers behind your head.
手指交叉放在脑后
Easy.
放轻松
Fuck.
见鬼
Guess I didn't fuck up, did I?
我没搞砸吧 是不是?
Come on.
来吧
It's here.
在这里
Wait, what...
等等 怎么…
What?
咋回事?
Bubkes.
什么都没有
Fucker's dead. Careful. The bitch is in on it.
那混♥蛋♥死了 小心点 那贱♥人♥是同伙
Bitch sure is.
贱♥人♥绝对是
Ghost bullets, I presume.
是幽灵子弹吧 我猜
Oh, shit!
噢 糟了!
Mine are the real kind.
我的可是真的
Get up.
起来
Oh, for fuck's sake.
噢 真见鬼
And scene.
拍完了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Now kindly point us to the fucking money.
麻烦告诉我们钱在哪
All right, guys. What the fuck do we do now?
好了 大伙儿 我们现在到底该怎么做?
I don't know. I mean, this key, this box, all a dead end.
我不知道 这钥匙、这盒子 全都是死胡同
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
This room isn't big enough.
这房♥间不够大
Huh? - The dimensions in the blueprints,
设计图上的尺寸
it's smaller than it should be. It...
这房♥间比图要小 这…
Just by a few feet, but still, it's-it's this wall.
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表