剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
She had another flare-up.
她又复发了
But she's okay.
但她没事
We're taking good care of her.
我们在好好照顾她
And speaking of angels,
说起天使
Maria has just been the greatest blessing, as usual.
玛丽亚真是最大的祝福 和往常一样
The only one to ever take proper care of me in this god-awful place.
在这个可怕的地方 只有她在好好地照顾我
I'll give you some privacy.
我给你们留点私人空间吧
I need to run to the restroom, Ma.
我得去趟洗手间 妈妈
What? Are you gonna let me apologize?
怎么了? 你打算让我道歉吗?
You sure you know how to do that?
你知道该怎么道歉吗?
Look, I know I shouldn't have reacted like that,
听着 我知道我不该有那样的反应
but I just... I...
不过我只是 我…
I wish I was better at this. For you.
我真希望我能做得更好 为了你
Me, too.
我也是
Dr. Richardson, 2315.
理查森医生请到315号♥房♥
I got to get back.
我得回去了
Dr. Richardson, 2315.
理查森医生请到315号♥房♥
Fucking surveillance duty?
该死的监视工作?
It's what they have the fat cops do.
那是胖子警♥察♥才做的事
You're not on duty. You're only here because
你不是在值班 你在这里仅仅因为
Meyer wants us to keep you safe.
梅耶要我们保你平安
You're the baby, and I'm the bloody sitter,
你是个小孩 我就是该死的保姆
so just shut up.
所以闭嘴
Mind your little sausage fingers.
管好你自己的小香肠手指
And don't get hurt.
别让自己受伤了
Besides, I had to push papers for a full year at MI6
再说 我可是在军情六处 干了一年文职工作
before I was even allowed on stakeout duty.
才能开始监视工作的
You should consider yourself lucky
你应该觉得自己幸运了
because surveillance is an art.
因为监视是一门艺术
What are we looking for, anyway?
不管怎样 我们在找什么?
Stillness in the chaos.
混乱中的平静
Speaking of chaos, your friend sure pulled the muddy end of the shit stick, didn't he?
说到混乱 你的朋友可真是够倒霉的 对吧?
No, I pulled it for him.
不是 是我给他带来的杀身之祸
sometimes, when you're trying to protect your own world,
有时候 你想要保护你自己的世界
you threaten the worlds of those you love the most.
却让你爱的人的世界受到威胁
If Ruth were here, she would have told you that.
如果露丝在这里的话 她会跟你这样说的
Yeah, well, she didn't get her best friend killed.
对 她可没让她最好的朋友被杀
She came damn well close enough.
她也差不多了
Your grandmother told me a story once of when she was in the camps.
你的外祖母跟我说过她在集中营里的故事
She made a grave impression on a Nazi doctor,
她给一个纳粹医生留下了深刻的印象
Wilhelm Zuchs.
威廉楚赫兹
The Wolf.
野狼?
Very early in her imprisonment,
在她被囚禁的初期
she did something that caught The Wolf's eye,
她做了一件事 引起了野狼的注意
when she saved the life of a young girl.
她救了一个年轻女孩的性命
He became fixated by her.
他迷上了她
Ruth had no idea.
露丝却毫不知情
She spent her days just trying to survive.
她整天只想着怎么活下去
Trying to steal a look from her love, Meyer,
想着偷偷看一眼她的爱人 梅耶
not knowing that all this time
却不知道在那期间
The Wolf was stalking her, his prey.
野狼一直在跟踪她 他的猎物
And then, one day, The Wolf finally made his move.
然后有一天 野狼终于开始行动了
I was hoping to find you here.
我正希望能在这里碰到你呢
I'm in need of a personal secretary at the clinic.
我的诊所需要一位私人秘书
I've met with a few German girls from the steno pool,
我面试了几个德国女孩速记员
but needed someone... exceptional.
但我需要一个…特别的
And I thought of you.
我就想到了你
You'd get your own room.
你会有自己的房♥间
A warm bed. Proper food.
一张温暖的床 像样的食物
Only catch is you'd have to work for
唯一要做的就是你要为
a painfully disorganized doctor
一个十分没条理的医生工作
and make sense of all his paperwork.
要把他的文件整理好
Is this a choice?
这是个选择?
Or an order?
还是个命令?
A choice, of course.
当然是个选择了
In that case, I appreciate your offer.
如果是这样的话 我感谢你的提议
But I think I'll stay here.
但我觉得还是留在这里好
I hoped you'd have chosen more wisely.
我原本还希望你能 作出更明智的选择
But no meal or warm bed would ever
但如果她接受了那恶魔的提议
make up for the shame that she would have felt if she had accepted the devil's offer.
再美味的食物 再温暖的床 也弥补不了她内心的羞耻
And in that moment, with that decision,
在那时候 因为做了那个决定
Ruth threatened Meyer's world
露丝威胁了梅耶的世界
more than she could have ever intended to.
她完全没有想到会这般严重
And The Wolf turned his focus on Meyer.
而野狼开始针对梅耶
What'd he do to him?
他对梅耶做了什么?
Well, that's not my story to tell.
他的事轮不到我来说
But you're not the only one, Jonah.
但你不是唯一一个 约拿
Your grandmother...
你的外祖母
From that moment on,
从那一刻起
she felt forever what you're feeling now.
她永远陷入了你现在的情绪当中
It's the reason she made The Wolf number one on our list.
这就是为什么 她把野狼列为我们的头号♥目标
It wasn't Meyer who did that?
不是梅耶干的吗?
Enough jibber jabber. The old bag's going in.
说够了 老女人来了
Thank you.
非常感谢…
I feel very special.
我感到很特别
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll be right outside. Oh, thank you.
我就在外面 谢谢你
Okey
好的
Yes.
就这个
Exact.
没错了
All right. 630.
三 四…好了
630.
630…
600.
It wasn't there.
没有啊
Huh? Well, the numbers only
号♥码只到600
went up to 600. That's...
那么…
You're positive?
你确定?
What, are you questioning my ability to count now?
怎么了 你在质疑我的数数能力吗?
Not at all.
完全不是
I was questioning your eyesight.
我在质疑你的视力
Uh, yeah. Uh, no, ah-ah-ah.
对
Okay. All right, look.
哦 那好吧 听着
But this key is the exact type of key the Nazis had.
但这钥匙的确就是纳粹分子那种
It's the same kind. It's the same bank.
同类型的 一样的银行
So it's got to be there, right?
所以 一定在那里 对不对?
Uh, maybe it's hidden someplace secret.
也许是藏在某个秘密的地方
Like in a preferred Nazi business lounge or something?
比如说纳粹商务休息室什么的
Well, I don't know how we are supposed to find
我不知道我们要怎么在这城市中 最神秘的银行里
a secret box in the city's most secretive bank. How?
找到一个秘密保险箱 怎么找?
Well, every secret has to start somewhere, hmm?
每个秘密总要有源头
Nothing some biscuits won't solve.
没有什么秘密是饼干不能解决的
Where the hell is she going?
她要去哪里?
Always speaking in riddles, these Catholics.
这些天主教♥徒♥ 说话总是藏着谜语
Ooh, yummy.
真好吃
Well, I-I can't taste any difference.
我尝不出有什么区别
Well, what you don't taste is a cost-cutting elixir.
你尝不出来的是 能削减成本的灵丹妙药
It's going to revolutionize the way you sweeten your products.
这东西能让你产品添加糖分的过程 有实质性的改革
No more importing expensive sugar.
不再需要进口昂贵的糖类
This is patented, FDA-approved,
这可是申请了专利的 食品和药物管理局已经批准了
made from a surplus crop right here in the United States.
由美国这里过剩的农作物提炼而成
Gentlemen, the only thing sweeter than your product
先生们 比你们的产品更诱人的…
will be... will be your profit margins.
将会是你们的利润率
Pardon me one moment.
我失陪一下
What?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, Ms. Low, but there's been an incident at the factory.
很抱歉 楼小姐 工厂出事了
Incident? Some of the "parts" we were assembling in the basement had a "combustion" of sorts.
出事了? 我们在地下室装配的某些部件燃烧起来了
Enough with the fucking code speak.
快说正题
Were there any casualties?
有没有伤亡?
Two workers, and two more were injured.
两名工人死了 另外两名受伤了
The shipment from Argentina?
阿根廷运输过来的货物呢?
On standby, just waiting on sanctions to be lifted.
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表