剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
我们从金库偷钱…
While the rest of us are breaking into the secret room.
然后其余的人就闯进那个密室
Yeah, but howhow... So you want us to rob hundreds of thousands of dollars
那么你是想让我们从一间 戒备森严的银行里
from a heavily guarded bank? Right.
抢几百万美元吗? 没错
And what about security?
那安保怎么办?
Harriet takes care of security.
哈丽特会处理好安保
I'm quite sorry, sir.
很抱歉打扰了 先生
A woman from the FBI is at the door.
有个联邦调查局的女人在门口等
She wants to speak to the boy.
她想跟那男孩谈谈
Silly accomplishments
一个自负老人家的
of a vain old man.
不才之作
No, I get it.
不是的 我明白的
I still have my fifth-grade spelling bee certificate on my fridge.
我的冰箱上还贴着我五年级时候 拼写比赛的证书呢
Ah. I should take them all down.
我应该把它们撕下来了
But then I'd probably forget that I was ever good-looking.
不过那样我可能会忘记 我以前还挺帅的
Meyer Offerman. Special Agent Morris. Call me Millie.
我是梅耶奥弗曼 我是莫里斯特别探员 你可以叫我米莉
Millie. Mn
米莉 对
This here's Jonah.
这位是约拿
Hello, Jonah. Hi.
你好 约拿 嗨
You know, a lot of people are worried about you.
很多人在担心你
I happen to be one of them.
我也很担心他
Jonah's been through quite a lot lately. I know.
约拿最近经历了很多 我知道
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀
You know, Jonah has already given his statement to the police
约拿已经就他朋友的死
about his friend's murder.
向警♥察♥作了笔录了
Yes. Uh, actually,
对 事实上
I'm here to talk to you about your grandmother
我是来这里跟你谈谈 你的外祖母的
and was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.
想知道你能不能回答我几个问题
Did-did you find something? A lead?
你有发现什么吗? 一条线索?
No, but I was hoping it would help if we talked privately.
没有 但我希望私下谈话会有帮助
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面等
You play? Yeah, a bit.
你下棋吗? 对 时不时
You?
你呢?
Not really. I'm not very good. I'm told I'm too aggressive.
不怎么下 我下得不是很好 有人说我太好斗了
Mm. Queen's Gambit.
拒后翼弃兵
What's that?
是什么?
It's a strategy the... masters use.
是一种策略 大♥师♥们用的
Hmm.
嗯
You attack from the very first move,
你从第一步开始就进攻
advance your queen, put constant pressure
让你的后往前进 给你的对手持续施加压力
on your opponent till they fold.
直到他们开始失水准
Well, that just sounds more calculated than what I do.
这听起来比我下棋时要考虑的周到得多
Plus, it only really works if your opponent makes a mistake.
而且 只有你的对手犯错误了 这策略才有用
Can I be honest, Jonah?
我能说实话吗 约拿?
I'm no good at games 'cause I just don't like playing 'em.
我对下棋不太在行 因为我不喜欢下棋
Here's what I know. I know that your grandma was killed.
我知道的情况是这样的 我知道你的外祖母被杀害了
I know you told Detective Groton
我知道你跟格罗顿侦探说过
you didn't think it was a robbery, and I know that,
你觉得这不是抢劫 而且我也知道几天后
days later, your best friend was murdered during what was supposed to be your shift.
你最好的朋友 在本来该你值班的时候被杀了
And I cannot imagine what all that must be like for you.
我想象不到这一切对于你意味着什么
No. No, you can't.
不 不 你想象不到的
I also know you went looking for the person who killed your grandma.
我也知道你去找过杀害你外婆的那个人
And, you know, if someone hurt the person I loved, I would do the same thing,
而且 如果有人伤害我所爱的人 我也会这样做的
but there is a right way and a wrong way to get justice.
但伸张正义 有正确的方法 也有错误的方法
You can still choose to do the right thing here.
你还是可以选择正确的方法的
You got to come clean, Jonah.
你得坦白交待 约拿
Why do the good guys always have to choose to do the right thing?
为什么好人总是要选择做正确的事?
Doing the right thing didn't
做正确的事并没能
help Bruce Wayne get justice for his family,
让蝙蝠侠为他的家人伸张正义啊
or Frank Castle,
惩罚者也不行
Peter Parker.
还有蜘蛛侠
Are you trying to tell me something?
你要告诉我什么事吗?
No, I'm just talking comics.
不是 我只是在讲漫画而已
We found a kid's jacket at a murder scene.
我们在一个谋杀现场发现了一件少年外套
Couldn't figure out who it belonged to.
不知道是谁的
But get this,
不过听着
the victim had surveillance photos of your grandmother,
受害者有你外祖母的监控照片
almost like he'd been tracking her.
好像他在跟踪她
Jonah, does this jacket belong to you?
约拿 这外套是你的吗?
See, I think you went looking for justice
听着 我觉得你去设法伸张正义了
and you got in over your head,
你满脑子都是这件事
and I think you didn't do it alone.
而且我觉得你并不是单独行事的
Okay? So listen to me, I can protect you,
好吗? 那么 听我说 我可以保护你
but you have got to tell me what is going on.
但你要告诉我到底发生什么事了
Maybe what's really going on is,
也许真正发生的事
you're the one in over your head.
是你一直在想这事
Where were you three nights ago?
三天前你在哪里?
He was with me.
他跟我一起
Here.
在这里
Any other questions,
其他问题
feel free to direct them to the boy's attorney.
请和这孩子的律师直接联♥系♥吧
Of course.
当然了
You know, it isn't that the good guys
你知道吗 并不是好人
always have to choose to do the right thing.
总是要选择做正确的事
It's that choosing to do the right thing makes them the good guys.
而是选择做正确的事 才令他们成为好人
Good day, Millie.
再见 米莉
She lied. She is good at chess,
她说谎了 她的象棋下得很好
and she's not on our side, Jonah.
而且她不是站在我们这边的 约拿
How did you know this is the way in?
你怎么知道这是入口?
Because I built it.
因为是我建造的
Quicker, Jakob!
快点 雅各布!
Praise be to God.
谢天谢地
Okay. Final step.
好了 最后一步
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗?
Ja.
对[德语]
Everyone has certain assets they'd rather not see dragged into the light.
每个人都有不可告人的秘密
I pride myself on knowing how to keep things in the dark.
我对自己能保守秘密十分自豪
Which is precisely why I came here to you...
这就是为什么我来找你
a man whose eyes have adjusted
…一个眼睛已经能够
to see in the darkness.
适应黑暗的人
Your German is perfect.
你的德语说得真好
We all had to learn new things to survive the war.
我们都要学习新东西 才能在战争中活下来
Speaking of,and at the risk of sounding uncouth,
说起来 这是有点没礼貌
I'm afraid I must inquire because my investors will, what did you do during the war?
但恐怕我必须得问 因为我的投资者会问 你在战争中是做什么的?
I maintained a policy of neutrality, and neutrality ensures stability.
我保持中立 而中立能保证稳定
See no evil. Hear no evil.
非礼勿视 非礼勿听
Speak no evil. Hmm.
非礼勿说
But the evil still exists, doesn't it?
但邪恶依旧存在 不是吗?
Right before your closed eyes
就在你紧闭的双眼前
and your sealed ears and your muted tongue.
紧捂的双耳外 紧闭的嘴巴前
And if one isn't careful,
如果不小心的话
such willful blindness
这样故意的失明
leads to rather unsavory fortunes being procured.
会得来不义之财
How disappointing.
真让人失望啊
I thought you were different from the others.
我以为你跟其他人不一样
What others?
什么其他人?
Oh, come now. Surely we can both admit at the
得了吧 我们肯定都承认
cruel jest being lectured on the ethics of moneylending from a Jew,
向犹太人借贷是否道德的说教 是个残忍♥的笑话
and a hypocrite Jew as well.
而且是个犹太伪君子呢
Where did you make your money after the war, Mr. Offerman?
你在战争结束后 怎么赚钱的 奥弗曼先生?
And was it all as pure as the Matterhorn snow? No, no, no.
赚的钱跟马特洪峰的雪一样干净吗? 不
All fortunes are unsavory.
所有钱都是不义之财
There's not a dollar on this earth that doesn't have a little dirt on it.
这世上没有一分钱是不沾染微尘的
There's a difference between dirt and blood.
尘跟血 还是有区别的
Not if you clean it well enough.
洗干净了就没什么区别了
Blood always leaves a stain, my friend,
血总会留下污迹 我的朋友
whether you can see it or not.
无论你看不看得见
If there's nothing else,
如果没别的事
I think I will show you out.
我就要送客了
Hi. You again.
你好 又是你
Yeah. Look,
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表