剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Maybe in a wide, open field.
大概是因为在开阔的地方吧
But in a small, contained space...
如果在一个密封的小地方
it'll send those roaches screaming.
这力度就足以让那些蟑螂尖叫了
Plans of a war they swear they will fight to the death.
他们发誓要在这场战争中拼命
It was Ziegler, wasn't it?
是齐格勒 对不对?
Ziegler, who told you to find me, yeah?
是齐格勒让你来找我的 对吗?
Wouldn't happen to a Mercedes, would it, hmm?
如果这是一辆梅赛德斯的话 就不会出这样的毛病了 对不对?
How is he, Ziegler?
他怎么样了?齐格勒?
Oh, you know, he's, he's getting older, like the rest of us.
你知道的 他… 他和我们一样 都变老了
What are you doing, Moritz?
你在干什么 莫里茨?
Colonel Ziegler?
齐格勒上校?
There is no Colonel Ziegler, you stupid bitch!
齐格勒上校不存在 你这笨蛋
Who do you work for, huh?
你为谁效力的?
Wiesenthal?
维森塔尔?
Mossad?
以色列情报机关摩萨德?
Are you a goddamn Jew?
你是不是个该死的犹太人?
You're making this very hard for me, Moritz.
你让我很难做呀 莫里茨
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
Looking into this case is what happened to it.
调查这案子时弄的
And yet, you're still here.
不过你还是来了
Look, I'm on the 7:00 p.m. train back to D.C.,
听着 我要坐晚上7点的火车回华盛顿
so if you have questions, I'd start asking.
如果你有什么问题的话 最好现在就问吧
Danny said that there are thousands of Nazis living in America.
丹尼说有成千上万名纳粹住在美国
That's right.
没错
Well, how?
怎么会这样?
How did they get here?
他们是怎么到这里来的?
Did they all sneak in? What did...?
他们是偷偷进来的吗?怎么…
They didn't sneak in.
他们没有偷偷进来
They didn't have to... They were brought here.
他们不需要 他们是被请进来的
First class all the way.
一路都是头等舱待遇
Eating caviar, popping champagne...
品尝鱼子酱、开香槟
All on Uncle Sam's dime.
这些全部由美国政♥府♥买♥♥单
Are you telling me the U.S. fucking government brought them here?
你是在告诉我 是美国政♥府♥把他们请到这里来的?
Well, that doesn't make sense.
这样讲不通啊
These people are responsible for the deaths of millions...
这些人可要为几百万人的死负责的…
Of Jews, homosexuals, intellectuals, Communists...
犹太人、同性恋者、知识分子、共♥产♥党员
Yeah, a pill the government can swallow.
没错 政♥府♥能接受这些
Tell me, Agent Morris, you ever drive in a Ford?
告诉我 莫里斯探员 你开过福特轿车吗?
Yeah. You ever, you ever flown a transatlantic flight?
开过 你坐过横跨大西洋的飞机吗?
You ever watch Snow White and the Seven fucking Dwarfs?
你看过《白雪公主和七个小矮人》吗?
Well, the men responsible for those things
制♥造♥这些东西的人
are the same souls who believe Jews and friends need exterminating.
同时也相信犹太人和他们的朋友 需要被消灭干净
Slow down.
慢一点
As the war ended, Uncle Sam secretly recruited
战争结束后 在苏联人得手之前
high-ranking Nazis before the Soviets could get their hands on them, all right,
美国政♥府♥秘密请来 这些高级别的纳粹分子 对吗?
to-to use them as spies, scientists,engineers... you name it.
让他们当间谍、科学家、工程师 应有尽有
And they called it Operation Paperclip.
他们把这行动称为“回形针行动”
Why "paperclip"?
为什么是回形针?
When the incriminating documents were removed from their files...
当他们的文档中证明有罪的文件被移除后…
Yeah. The only proof
对 …唯一能证明
of their sordid past was the tiny imprint of a paper clip.
他们卑鄙过去的 便是那个小小的回形针印记
Okay. We brought in thousands
他们通过那计划和其他类似的行动
through that program and other ops like it.
引进了几千名纳粹分子
Shuttled them in, whitewashed their documents
把他们运进来
and guaranteed them a life of star-spangled,
洗白了他们的文件
apple-pie Americana.
保证他们能过上奢华的美式生活
And you can verify this?
你能证实这件事吗?
Yeah, yeah.
可以
Pietr... Hans Fischer?
皮特...汉斯费舍尔?
Oh, my God. I need those files.
噢 天啊 我需要这些文件
I need this. No one's gonna believe this story
我需要这个 没这些文件的话
without the files. That is not my problem.
不会有人相信的 这可不是我的问题
Look, you can't just drop this on my lap and walk away.
听着 你可不能这样 出其不意地出现 然后又离开
And I can't have a file traced back to me.
我不能让任何文件跟踪到我身上
Look, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell you
听着 如果我不告诉你我所知道的事 我没法面对自己
what I know, but that doesn't mean I don't want to live,
但这并不意味着我不想活了
Agent Morris.
莫里斯探员
These are the kind of people who will kill you and everyone you love.
他们这种人是会 杀了你和你身边所有所爱的人的
The kind of people who will make your little face injury
对这种人来说 把你打成这样
look like a walk in the park.
只是众多手段中较轻的一种
You figure out the rest and you bring these bastards to justice.
你把剩下的事情查清楚 然后让这些混♥蛋♥接受正义惩罚
Just leave me out of it.
只是别把我卷进来
I'm sorry. I've got a train to catch.
很抱歉 我要赶火车了
Everyone out!
全部人下车!
Men on the left!
男人站左边!
Women and children to the right!
女人和孩子站右边!
Go on!
快点!
Men on the left!
男人站左边!
Women and children to the right!
女人和孩子站右边!
Men on the left!
男人站左边!
Women and children to the right!
女人和孩子站右边!
Why?
为什么?
So we can process your papers more quickly.
这样我们就能尽快处理你们的文件
You'll be together inside.
你们进去以后就会在一起了
Something's... wrong. Stay together.
事情…不太对劲 我们要待在一起
My love... Stay together, you understand?
亲爱的… 待在一起 明白吗?
Just hold my hand, Aaron. It's okay.
牵着我的手 亚伦 没事的
Papa?
爸爸?
Everything will be fine, my boy.
一切都会没事的 我的孩子
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
Did you not hear me?
你没听到我说的吗?
Men on the left! Women and children to the right!
男人站左边!女人和孩子站右边!
No, no, no, no.
不
Mindelah. Mami! Mami!
明迪! 妈妈!
Women and children to the right!
女人和孩子站右边!
Mami!
妈妈
I said, children right!
我说了 孩子站右边!
No, no, no, it's all right.
不 没事的
He'll stay with me, his father.
他要跟我在一起 和他的父亲一起
I said, right!
我说了 站右边!
We're getting back together anyways...
反正我们会回到一起的
Please... let him stay here with me, his father...
求求你了 让他跟我一起吧 我是他的父亲
He's staying here.
他要留在这里
Let him go!
放开他!
We need to stay together.
我们要待在一起
Step away!
站远点!
Nein! Nein!
不 不
I won't leave my child.
我不会离开我的孩子的
I won't.
我不会的
What is the holdup?
因为什么事耽搁了?
Sorry for the delay, sir.
很抱歉耽搁了 长官
Please.
求求你
This is my child.
这是我的孩子
This is my child.
这是我的孩子
This is...my child. Please.
这是我的孩子 求求你了
Just take the boy, goddamn it.
把孩子带走 该死的
Enough with the sniveling.
哭鼻子也哭够了
I won't let you go. I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的 我不会让你走的
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
Aaron! Aaron!
亚伦! 亚伦!
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
Murray. Huh?
默里?
You can let go now, Dad.
你可以放手了 爸爸
I now invite the parents of the bride
现在有请新娘的父母
to recite the fifth of the seven blessings.
诵读七项祝福中的第五项
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Even as we remember the darkness,
即使我们铭记黑暗
we celebrate the light.
我们仍然喜迎光明
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表