剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Please. (sniffles)
求求你
Jonah... MAN: NYPD.
约拿 纽约警♥察♥局
Come on, Jonah.
来吧 约拿
Let me get you another shirt, son.
我给你拿件衬衫 孩子
I don't want another shirt.
我不要别的衬衫
I've been here for fucking hours,
我在这待了好几个小时了
I just want to know what you found.
我只想知道你找到了什么
It looks like a robbery gone wrong.
好像是抢劫未遂 结果出事了
But at the moment, we don't got much to go on.
但现在我们没什么线索可用来继续调查
I-I t-- I told you, he was wearing black.
没线索?我告诉你了
He had a hat on.
他穿的是黑衣服 戴着帽子
He left down the-the, uh, the alleyway and-and--
他从小巷里逃走的
Fucking damn it. What fucking information do you need?
还有…该死…糟糕 你到底要什么信息?
She-she shouted at him, she said, "You can't fucking hide."
她朝他大叫 她说:“你无处可藏”
Jonah, I can't put out a city-wide...
约拿 我总不能全城…
She said, "You can't fucking hide." I can't. Jonah, listen to me.
她说:“你无处可藏” 我不能… 约拿 听我说
I can't put out a city-wide looking for a man in a black hat.
我不能发布全城通缉令 去找一个带着黑帽的男人
I'm going to see that everything we can do gets done, okay?
我会确保我们尽力调查此事 行吗?
But it's gonna take some time. The city's at war, son.
但这得花些时间 这座城市正在交战状态中 孩子
Sequence killers, the sex peddlers, drug runners, I...
连环杀手、性♥交♥易者、毒贩…
(pounds table) Our boys are spread thin.
我们的人手太分散了
But I won't let up.
我不会放弃的
I promise.
我保证
♪ Lieber herr ♪
华盛顿特区
MAN (over phone): 17 Washington Lane.
华盛顿路17号♥
Chevy Chase, Maryland.
马里兰切维蔡斯镇
Understood.
明白
BIFF (Southern accent): Took you long enough.
你这么迟才来
I've been waiting all night.
我等了一晚上了
Eh, do you know a four-letter word for "bovine," exclamation?
你知道一个形容“牛之感叹”的四字词吗?
What?
怎么了?
They would have blown my cover.
不这么做 他们可能会揭穿我身份的
30 years I spent infiltrating this swamp:
我花了三十年时间来渗透美国
D.C. strip clubs, Senate cloakrooms, the Oval Office.
联邦政♥府♥、脱衣舞会、参议院衣帽间、白宫
And now, just weeks after our breakthrough,
几周前我们刚有了突破 这个时候
you think I'd allow it all to be undone by a Juden cockroach?
你觉得我会让这一切 被一只犹太蟑螂毁掉吗?
Did I create unwanted noise?
我是不是惹了些不必要的麻烦?一定的
Sure. But Uncle Sam won't suspect a thing.
但美国政♥府♥不会有一丁点的怀疑
Hell, I could goose-step the Electric Slide
我可以在国家广场上正步跳滑步舞
on the National Mall, they wouldn't add it up.
他们也没法理解
These fools are too busy believing their own people are the enemy;
这些傻瓜正忙着相信 他们自己的人♥民♥才是敌人
they've blinded themselves to us.
他们对我们视而不见
Offer up a black man to blame,
供出一个黑人顶罪
you can get away with anything in America.
你就能在美国为所欲为
The neighbors didn't hear anything.
邻居什么都没听见
The jewelry's in the bedroom.
而珠宝则藏在卧室里
Oh, and with me dealing with this shit,
既然由我来处理这烂摊子
you need to pay Congressman Dick Marshall a visit.
你得去拜访一下国会议员迪克马歇尔
This is what he needs to do.
这是他要做的事
Make sure he does it.
要确保他做到
The Colonel made clear there's no room for failure.
上校明确说过不容有失
So don't fuck up.
所以别搞砸了
Understand?
明白吗?
Uh, how about the left arm?
左胳膊怎么样?
So I can still... you know.
那我还可以
♪ In the dark, yeah... ♪
你知道的
With my right.
用我的右胳膊?
Heck else am I gonna do in the hospital for a week?
我在医院一个星期还能干什么?
(straining): Fuck. Ah!
该死的
Jonah, only immediate family is supposed to sit shiva.
约拿 只有直系亲属才能参加七日服丧期
Is that right, Mrs. Schlosstein? Mm.
是吗 索斯特恩太太?
Well, if...
这样啊 如果我外婆
my safta's parents weren't shot in the ghetto...
她的父母没在犹太人区被枪杀
sister wasn't killed in the camps,
姐姐没在集中营被害
her husband didn't die in Korea,
她的丈夫没在朝鲜丧命
and her only kid didn't bleed out having me...
并且她唯一的孩子没在生我的时候大出血去世
then they'd be here instead.
那他们都会在这里的
I'm all she had in this world, so I'm sitting for them.
我就是她在世上唯一健在的家人 所以我会为了他们参加仪式的
So why don't you shut your gefilte-fish-stinking
你干吗不闭上你那
fat fucking mouth?
冻鱼味的大嘴巴?
"In a world of diarrhea and constipation,
在这充满腹泻与便秘的世界中
it's okay to be a normal piece of shit sometimes."
有时候做一坨正常的大粪是没问题的
Besides, Moira Schlosstein had it coming.
而且 莫伊拉索斯特恩活该
Meyer Offerman.
我是梅耶奥弗曼
My deepest sorrows about your grandmother.
我对你外祖母的去世致以最沉痛的哀悼
How many broads I've been with.
我跟多少女人在一起过
Laughter is good medicine in the worst of times.
在最糟糕的时候 笑声会是一剂良药
Your grandmother taught me that.
你的外祖母教我的
How'd you know my grandmother?
你怎么认识我外祖母的?
Your safta and I were in the camps together.
你的外婆和我一起在集中营待过
In fact, I owe my life to her.
事实上 她救过我一命
She didn't talk about the camps much.
她不怎么说起集中营的事
What is there to talk about?
有什么可说的?
Hmm?
嗯?
She lives through all that
她挺过了所有的一切
just to be shot in her living room by a fucking burglar.
却在自己客厅里被一个该死的窃贼枪杀了
Well, did-did you happen to hear his voice?
你有没有听到他的声音?
C-Catch his face?
看到他的脸?
No.
没有
There are street lamps down that alley, no?
那小巷里有路灯的 对不对?
Did you see anything at all?
你有没有看到什么东西?任何东西?
H-How did you know he came in through the alley?
你是怎么知道他从小巷里来的?
Well, noticed that... that the back door was boarded up. So...
我注意到后门被封上了 这…
I suppose I watch too much Kojak in my old age.
估计是我晚年《神探科杰克》看多了吧
A potato of the couch.
就是个沙发土豆
"You can't hide. You can't hide.
“你无处可藏”
You can't hide." That's what she said to him
“你无处可藏”这是她被杀之前对他说的话
right before he killed her.
“你无处可藏”这句话…
"You can't hide." And it just-- it sounded... it sounded like she knew him.
听起来好像她认识他 听起来…
It sounded... Personal. Yeah.
有些个人恩怨 对
I suppose every murder is personal.
我想每件谋杀案都跟个人恩怨有关吧
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sure the police are on it.
那个… 我肯定警♥察♥正在调查这事
Wise that we let them do their work.
最好让他们做他们分内的事
Your grandmother was a fighter.
你的外祖母是个斗士
And I trust it courses through your veins as well as hers.
我相信这种斗志流淌在她的血液中 也流淌在你的血液中
But if you ever need anything--
不过 如果你需要任何东西
money, assistance, anything at all--
钱、帮助 任何东西
you come to me.
你就来找我
This is not charity.
这可不是做慈善
It's a debt I owe her.
这是我欠她的债
You know,you have an intimate relationship with death.
你知道吗 你和死亡 有着一种亲密的关系
But know it not to be a curse but a blessing.
但别认为这是一个诅咒 把它看作是一种祝福吧
One that will bring you closer to life.
这种关系会把你和生命联♥系♥得更紧密
As the Talmud tells us,
就像《犹太法典》告诉我们的
"Living well is the best revenge."
“好好活着就是最好的报复”
I hope I see you again.
我希望能再和你见面
RUTH: September 5, 1941.
1941年9月5日
It was chaos, chaos in the ghetto.
这里混乱不堪 在犹太人区里一片混乱
They beat our pregnant,
他们殴打我们的孕妇
ravaged our children,
掠夺我们的孩子
stole our lives.
偷走了我们的生活
They tried to kill the very thing that made us us,
他们意图把我们的民族之本抹杀掉
so that we should look to the sky
这样 当我们仰望天空时
and not see God, but see shum da-var--
看到的不是上帝 而是空无一物
nothing.
什么都没有
I searched for my family until I saw them.
我在寻找我的家人 直到我看见他们
My mother, shot dead,
我的母亲 被枪杀了
in my father's arms...
死在我父亲的怀里
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表