剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Your families have sacrificed everything
你们的家人牺牲了一切
to bring you to safety.
把你们送到安全之地
That is why you must always use your Christian name,
所以你们一定要 时刻使用你们的基♥督♥名字
and must forget your past.
而且务必忘记你们的过去
This is your... last chance to survive.
这是你们存活下来的最后机会
There is no supper for a girl who does not know her name.
不知道自己名字的女孩 就没晚餐吃了
Eric, your friend is here.
埃里克 你的朋友来了
Hey, Eric.
嘿 埃里克
It's Joe. Mizushima.
我是乔水岛
We did basic together... West Hill.
我们一起参加基础训练的 在西山的时候
Remember?
记得吗?
Well, it's beautiful here.
这里风景优美
Lots of nice things to draw.
很多美景可以入画
We all thought you won the lottery when the Army
当军队把你派到埃奇伍德 而不是越南的时候
sent you to Edgewood instead of 'Nam.
我们都以为你中头彩了
But now I see we were both deployed to war.
不过现在我知道 我们都被派上战场了
Listen, um,
听着
I'm trying to find the motherfucker who was in charge of these experiments.
我在找那个负责这些实验的混♥蛋♥
The man who did this to you.
那个把你弄成这样的人
But everything is classified.
但一切都是机密
No files, no witnesses.
没有文件 没有目击证人
I...
我…
I need the name of the director of medicine at Edgewood.
我要知道埃奇伍德医学主管的名字
He'd have been an older man.
他应该是个上了年纪的人
60s.
60多岁
German accent.
有德国口音
Can you give me his name, Eric?
你能告诉我他的名字吗 埃里克?
It's okay, hey.
没事的 嘿
It was good to see you.
见到你真好
I remember you like kung fu movies.
我记得你喜欢功夫电影
And Westerns.
还有西部牛仔电影
I remember you used to get on the mess hall table,
我记得你以前会跑到大堂的桌子上
and act out your favorite scenes.
表演你最喜欢的片段
I remember you had a wife
我记得你有个妻子
and a kid.
还有个孩子
I remember you liked the Dodgers
我记得你喜欢道奇队
and the Isley Brothers and, uh...
和艾斯里兄弟 还有…
What was it, uh...?
是什么来着?
Devil Dogs.
恶狗饼干
I remember you were kind to me.
我记得你对我很好
The only one.
你是唯一对我好的
And I remember that
而且我记得
you made me feel like I was...
你让我觉得我…
a person.
是一个人
A person.
一个人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
A mystery unfolded in Westchester, New York,
纽约州的韦斯切斯特 发生一起神秘事件
as a car explosion claimed the life of an unidentified man.
一辆汽车发生爆♥炸♥ 一位身份不明的男子在事故中丧生
Authorities are investigating the cause of the explosion
当局正在调查爆♥炸♥原因
and are working to identify the victim and owner
并正在查证受害者的身份
of the unregistered vehicle. In other...
以及该无牌照车辆的车主 另一方面…
This rodent's teeth are sharp.
这老鼠的牙齿好尖
This Meyer Offerman.
这个梅耶奥弗曼
He must have discovered Alexander and Lukas were onto him.
他肯定发现了亚历山大和卢卡斯在跟踪他
The pain you are experiencing, Tobias.
你正承受的痛苦 托拜厄斯
Anger, frustration... yes?
是愤怒和挫败感 对吗?
Yes.
对
A filthy kike has caused this pain.
一个肮脏的犹太佬造成了这种痛苦
The fury you feel,
你内心的狂怒
steel your heart with it.
让你的内心更强大
Brandish it as a weapon.
要像武器一样炫耀它
So you don't die in disgrace like your pitiful brothers!
这样你就不会像你那些 可怜的哥哥一样 死得毫无尊严
To be killed by an old, humpbacked Jew?
被一个老态龙钟的犹太人杀掉?
Is there a more shameful way to die?
还有比这更耻辱的死法吗?
Jammerlich.
悲伤
Travis, find this Meyer Offerman
特拉维斯 找到这个梅耶奥弗曼
and finish him.
然后把他干掉
Bring the cavalry if need be.
如果需要的话 把装甲部队带上
Don't worry.
别担心
I know how to finish the job.
我知道怎么办好这件事
If you had left it to me,
如果你当初让我来办事的话
it would've been done right the first time.
这件事早就办成了
Oh.
喔
Bubbeleh, you look beautiful.
亲爱的 你真漂亮
Hmm...
嗯
What's the matter, you nervous?
怎么了?你很紧张吗?
I just want everything to be perfect.
我只是想一切完美
Ah, well...
这样啊
Don't tell your mother.
那就别告诉你母亲
Huh?
嗯?
Yeah, well, you don't put Manischewitz inside a flask.
对 别把蔻修酒倒进烧瓶里
You know, the day I married your mother,
你知道吗 我和你母亲结婚的那天
it was raining cats and dogs in the shtetl.
在那个犹太人小村里 下着倾盆大雨
And my best, my best mensch, Moishe,
我最尊敬的人 莫伊舍
he was sick from typhoid, and we were afraid he was gonna throw up on the dress.
他染上了伤寒 我们很怕他会吐在裙子上
But... everything was still perfect.
不过… 一切依然完美无缺
You know why? Because...
你知道为什么吗?因为…
we had each other.
我们拥有彼此
And trust me, Amy, that's...
相信我 艾米
that's all you'll ever need.
这就是你所需要的
As long as we have each other,
只要我们拥有彼此
we'll be okay.
就会没事的
What is it, Papa?
怎么了 爸爸?
Look at this painting...
看看这幅油画
We have a young Rembrandt over here.
我们有位年轻的伦勃朗在这里呢
Do you like it, Papa?
你喜欢吗 爸爸?
It's beautiful, Aaron.
很漂亮 亚伦
One day we'll...
总有一天我们会
visit this garden, Papa.
参观这花♥园♥的 爸爸
We'll smell the flowers.
我们会闻闻花香
We have to go now,
我们现在得走了
sweetheart.
甜心
I still have to paint the bird, Papa.
我还要画鸟呢 爸爸
Perhaps later, Aaron.
也许过后再画吧 亚伦
I have you, sweetheart.
我保护你 甜心
Let's go, Jew!
我们走 犹太人!
Let's go!
我们走!
We're just taking a little trip.
我们来一次小小的旅行
Come on! Open up!
快点!开门!
So, what does your little band need this time?
你这小乐队这次要什么?
Can you read any of this stuff?
你看得懂这东西吗?
Like, wh-what's this trippy,circular symbol there?
这个迷幻的圆形标志是什么来着?
That, I don't know.
这个啊 我不知道
Hmm, and a few phrases are written in Old High German.
有些词句是用古高地德语写的
It seems this is a republication of a late 19th century sci-fi tale called Vril.
这好像是19世纪末的 科幻小说《沃瑞尔》的再版
"A master race
一个大♥师♥级的种族
"living underground
住在地下
"with plans to launch a fight,
打算开始一场战斗
"a revolution.
一场革命
Their plan: to take over the entire world."
他们的计划 是要占领整个世界
The Nazis used Vril as a spiritual inspiration.
纳粹分子利用《沃瑞尔》作为精神激励
But this version has been updated.
但这版本已经更新了
Here we go.
来了
Not just inspiration,but instructions.
不仅仅起了激励的作用 更是有指示的作用
Thus, the title Book of the Coming Race.
于是这书才起名为《即临之族》
No, sorry.
不是 抱歉
Manual for the Coming Race.
《即临之族手册》
Three, two, one.
三、二、一
The explosion is insufficient!
爆♥炸♥的力度不够啊
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表