剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah!
哦!
It's a fucking blackout, man!
艹停电了!
It's a fucking blackout!
他妈的停电了
Lights out in all five boroughs.
五个区全部一片漆黑
NYPD's calling for backup.
纽约警♥察♥局正在呼叫救援
Where? "Where"?!
在哪里? 在哪里?
Look out the window, Salovaara... Fucking everywhere!
看看窗外 萨拉瓦拉 到处都是啊
Well, get out there and man the fucking streets!
出去 去街上维持秩序!
What the fuck is going on?
到底发生什么事了?
I told you, you fool!
我告诉过你了 你这白♥痴♥!
I told you! Any blood on those streets is on your hands!
我告诉过你了!街上有任何伤亡都是你的责任!
I need more than your word!
光凭你嘴上说的不够我采取行动
I need fucking proof!
我他妈需要证据!
"Proof"? Look, look, look!
证据?你看...看啊!
The plague is here... Is that not proof enough?!
瘟疫来了!证据还不够吗?
Damn you!
去你的!
Listen to me.
听我说
I'll tell you all I know about the Fourth Reich,
我会把我知道的 关于第四帝国的事都告诉你
but you will take these shackles off.
但你要把这些手铐取下来
I will not. You are a criminal.
不行 你是个罪犯
I am not a criminal. Please! You are a murderer.
我不是罪犯!求求你了! 你是个杀人犯
No, I'm a savior!
不 我是救世主!
Do you understand that? I'm a savior!
你明白吗?我是救世主!
Look at that. That's a cross.
看啊 这是个十字架
You are a woman of God, are you?
你信上帝的 对吗?
Are you?!
你信吗?
I am. Yeah, okay.
我信 是吗?好的
Darkness was only the ninth plague.
黑暗只是第九灾
Did nuns ever teach you what the tenth and final one was?
修女们有没有教过你 第十灾 也就是最后一灾是什么?
The death of the firstborn.
长子之死
Death, death of millions.
死亡 几百万人之死
The death of millions.
几百万人之死
And if you hope to stop it,
如果你想阻止他们死去的话
we must go now.
我们现在就得走了
This is a fucking one-night stand.
放你走的事只针对今晚
Clock strikes midnight,and I'm back to hunting your ass.
一过半夜我就会回来抓你
Give me your hands.
把你的手给我
Hunting me?
看着我
I swear to fucking God, you try anything,
我向上帝发誓 你敢搞小动作的话
I will shoot you. Yes, I'm sure.
我一枪毙了你 我相信你会的
Come here!
来这里!
Why didn't you save me?
你为什么没救我?
You did this to me!
是你对我下的手!
It's your fault.
这是你的错
How the bloody fuck do we know that we can trust her?!
我们怎么知道能不能信任她?
Because if anyone found out what I'm doing,
因为如果有人发现我做的事
I'd be going on a ride 25-to-life
我可要坐25年牢了
alongside you Village People cover band motherfuckers.
就在你们这群乡村人士乐队旁边
All right, stop. Enough. No.
好吧 住嘴 够了 对
Enough! Stop! Meyer!
够了!别说了 梅耶
They just blew up a goddamn power plant.
他们刚刚炸毁了一座发电站
They ravage a city.
他们毁掉了这城市
We need her.
我们需要她
We need her resources.
我们需要她的资源
Where's Jonah, and where's, uh, Murray?
约拿在哪里?默里呢?
We got separated.
我们走散了
And Murray ain't winning the New York City Marathon anytime soon.
默里一时半会儿也赢不了 纽约市马拉松赛了
And I'm-I'm fine, too, thank you. I can feel the concern.
我也没事 谢谢你们 我能感觉到你们的关心
Jonah.
约拿
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No.
不
Oh. Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Today... we, too, are in total darkness,
今天 我们也在巨大的黑暗中
because Murray was our light.
因为默里曾是我们的光
It's no secret
毫无疑问
that in the shadows of the Shoah,
在那场大灾难的阴影之中
Murray turned away from God,
默里背弃了上帝
as he asked, "How can God exist?"
他说:“上帝怎么可能存在呢?”
The irony
讽刺的是
is that the answer to the question
问题的答案
is Murray.
便是默里自己
A man like this is the greatest evidence of Hashem.
像他这样的男人 便是上帝存在的最有力的证据
Not the burning bush,
不是燃烧的荆棘
not the great leviathan,
不是利维坦海怪
but a man who ushered others to safety
而是那个在昨晚的地铁事故中
during that subway accident last night.
把其他人赶往安全地带的人
A man who came to my office last year,unbeknownst to Mindy,
去年 这人瞒着明迪来到我的办公室
and as a final gift to his faithful wife
作为送给他忠诚妻子的最后的礼物
said, "Rabbi,
他说:“拉比
"when she's finally succeeded in nagging me to death,
“当她最后成功把我唠叨到死之后
"I want the service in shul.
“我希望道别仪式可以在犹太教堂举♥行♥
"I want a Jewish ceremony.
“我希望举♥行♥一个犹太仪式
"Not because I believe in him,
“并不是因为我信上帝
but because I believe in her."
“而是因为我信她”
Now, forever, let us believe in Murray,
现在 让我们永远相信默里吧
for because we have known Murray,
因为我们认识了默里
we will forever know the light.
所以我们永远知道光在哪里
I love you.
我爱你
So...
是这样的...
Area hospitals have no admissions
地方医院并无收治因病毒爆发
for viral outbreaks, chemical exposure.
或接触化学物品而入院的病人
Nothing.
什么都没有
Those bombs didn't carry a virus.
炸♥弹♥并没有携带病毒
NYPD is chalking the explosion
纽约警♥察♥局倾向于认为
up to an electrical malfunction on the subway.
是地铁供电系统的异常 导致爆♥炸♥的发生
So...
所以...
No virus, no mass casualties.
没有病毒 没有大规模死伤
It doesn't make sense.
完全说不通啊
Maybe Murray stopped it.
也许默里阻止了事件的发生呢
Maybe they just wanted to down the power grid,
也许他们只是想弄垮电力网
blow up the subway, kill hundreds,
然后炸毁地铁 杀掉几百人
and we foiled it.
可是我们挫败了他们的计划
No...
没有
We didn't foil shit.
我们什么都没挫败
They all said The Ghost was building a weapon
他们都说幽灵在研发一种
more powerful than the A-bomb.
比原♥子♥弹♥还要威力大的武器
The kid's right... The Ghost's blood samples are our best lead.
这孩子说得对 幽灵的血样就是我们最好的线索
I'll check in with Patricia.
我会跟帕特丽夏核实的
We meet back at Meyer's.
我们在梅耶家见吧
Mr. Simpson, sir?
辛普森先生?
This is Officer Maldonado with the Chevy Chase PD.
先生 我是马尔多纳多警官 来自切维蔡斯警♥察♥局
Someone called in a welfare check for you, sir.
有人打电♥话♥来要求 对你进行“状况查看” 先生
Mr. Simpson!
辛普森先生?
Are you okay in there?
你没事吧?
Mr. Simpson?
辛普森先生?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
With 500,000 gallons by the end of this week,
到这个星期末为止 以近一百九十万升的量
we estimate 12 million casualties by month's end.
我们预计会在月末导致一千二百万人死亡
We'll hit every inner city from here to Los Angeles.
我们将从这里到洛杉矶 把病毒传遍所有市中心
Low income, low IQ.
低收入 低智商
Our studies show minorities will purchase
我们的研究表明 无论我们卖♥♥的是什么毒药
whatever poison we sell them, as long as it's cheap.
只要价钱便宜 少数族裔的人都会买♥♥的
And in my day, we thought six million
在我那时候 我们以为死六百万人
was cause for celebration.
已经足够大肆庆祝了
Just marvelous.
太好了
And the solution was brought here safe and sound
能完好无损地引入这溶液
because of you.
全都多亏了你
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表