剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Your concern is following my orders.
你要关心的是服从我的命令
And taking that bag to that address.
并把这袋子送到那个地址去
I hope you can handle that.
我希望你能处理好
It's a really, really big job.
这工作非常非常重要
Is it him?
是他吗?
I can't tell.
我看不出来
Jesus Christ.
天啊
This sick fuck did experiments on Jews with seawater.
这混球用海水 在犹太人身上做实验
Why seawater?
为什么用海水?
Well, most Luftwaffe airmen died not from being shot down
大多数德国空军飞行员 并不是被击毙的
but from exposure when they parachuted into the sea.
而是背着降落伞落入海中而死的
The Nazis needed to find a way to prolong life in the ocean,
纳粹分子要找到 在海水中存活更长时间的方法
so they used Jews as lab rats.
于是他们用犹太人做实验室小白鼠
"He forced them to ingest gallons of salt water.
他逼迫犹太人咽下大量的盐水
"Siphoned it down their throats
用吸管把盐水送入他们的喉咙中
"until their bellies distended and their organs failed.
直到他们的肚子膨胀 器官衰竭
"They drowned in their own bodies, and he kept going,
他们在自己的身体中淹死了
even when he knew he'd never find a solution."
他还在继续 即使他知道 自己永远也不会找到解决办法
Shit, Jonah. Looks like you're up.
糟了 约拿 看来轮到你了
Well, howdy.
你好呀
Do you want a drink?
你要不要喝的
Or food? No.
或者吃的? 不用了
I already ate.
我已经吃过了
Well, then, this is your party.
那好吧 这是你召集的派对
Let's get to the cake. Okay.
我们就“直奔甜品”吧 好吧
You don't seem to appreciate just how integral I am to our mission.
你好像不太感激 我这么融入我们这一任务
You can't do this without me.
没了我 你这事就做不成了
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
Now undo that childish thing you did,tanking the bill.
改掉你那幼稚的行为 就是停掉议案的事
We need those sanctions lifted immediately.
我们要立即取消制裁
We can't delay our delivery from South America a single day more.
我们从南美洲进的货 不能再耽搁一天了
First, you must guarantee my safety,
第一 你要保证我的安全
and second, I'm done going through you.
第二 我受够了做事要通过你了
I want a meeting with The General.
我要和上将见面
Aim lower.
别眼高手低
I alone have the ear of the peanut farmer.
总统只听我说的话
So you will do what I ask.
所以你要按我说的做
Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen, eh?[德语]
别鬼叫 你胡说八道 嗯?
Here they say, "Go big or go home."
在这里 他们这样说 “要么成大事 不然就洗洗睡吧”
You do your part, Liebling,
你做好自己的事就行 亲爱的
and I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做什么
I have bad news, Lon. It's not gonna happen.
我有坏消息 隆 你演不成了
Dreyfuss wanted the part.
德莱福斯想演那个角色
Richard fucking Dreyfuss?
理查德德莱福斯?
Jesus!
天啊!
Did you see his face in Jaws
你有没看到他在《大白鲨》里面的模样
when he was showing his scars to Quint?
就是他给昆特看他疤痕的时候?
Like he was holding in a fart.
他好像憋着屁不放一样
He's really hot right now.
他现在真的很红
And to be honest, maybe not enough time has passed between the old Lonny and now.
而且说实话 好像观众记忆中的隆尼 才过去不久
Christ, Dave, I've been in the program.
天啊 戴夫 我在戒毒
I'm... I've been good.
我表现良好
I haven't been in the Enquirer or anything.
我也没上《国家问询者》的版面什么的
We'll get 'em next time. Okay, kid?
我们下次一定拿下 好吗 年轻人?
Yeah. Next time.
好 下一次
Dreyfuss is banging twins in Malibu,
德莱福斯在马利布跟双胞胎共度良宵
and I'm here with this shit.
而我却在这里处理这破事
Hello? Can I help you?
你好 有事吗?
Yes?
什么事?
Yes?
什么事?
Uh, happy Fourth of July, sir.
独♥立♥日快乐 先生
Uh, I'm-I'm from the Young Republicans club.
我是青年共和党俱乐部的成员
And, uh, well, we love America 365 days of the year.
我们全年无休地爱着美国
Um, I just brought a petition because we are hoping to keep the flags up all the time,
我带了一份请♥愿♥书 因为我们希望大家能常年挂着国旗
not just on Independence Day.
而不仅仅是在独♥立♥日才挂
Uh... uh, would you be willing to sign?
你愿意签个名吗?
What organization did you say you're from again?
你说你是哪个组织的?
The-the, uh, Young Republicans Club?
青年共和党俱乐部
It's... a hot day.
今天挺热的
Dad? Huh?
爸爸 哦
Oh, hi, happy Fourth.
你好 独♥立♥日快乐
Yeah. Uh, uh, yeah. Happy Fourth.
是啊 独♥立♥日快乐
Dad, did you buy the sparklers for the party tonight?
爸爸 今晚的派对你买♥♥烟花了吗?
I don't see 'em. OOh.
我没看到呢 喔
Ah, I forgot. Do we really need them?
我忘了 我们真的需要烟花吗?
Okay. Okay, okay. I-I-I'll-I'll get them.
好吧 我去买♥♥
Come. Come, come.
来
Can-can-can I please get your signature?
你能签个名吗?
Please?
求求你了?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Same "E."
一样的“E”
Same "R." Uhuh. Finger off the trigger.
一样的“R” 手指离开扳机
Two hands, push, pull.
两只手 推
There you go. Push...
找到他了 推
Mmhmm. All right.
拉 好了
There you go.
就这样
Gentlemen, we have verified Dieter Zweigelt,
先生们 我们证实了 迪特尔祖格尔特的身份
also known as Victor Dillman, Nazi scientist,
也叫做维克多迪尔曼 是个纳粹科学家
medical experimenter of Auschwitz,
奥斯威辛集中营的医学实验者
and lieutenant of The Ghost.
兼幽灵的中尉
Yes. Bing-fucking-o, right?
太好了 找到了 对不对?
When it gets dark, we'll come back for him.
当天黑之后 我们就回来找他
Everything set for the big day?
大日子的一切都准备好了?
Oh, yeah, the flowers, the cake, the band... big band.
对 花、蛋糕、乐队 大型乐队
Murray, would you stop with the band already?
默里 你能不能别提那乐队了?
Why must we have an eight-piece band?
我们为什么非得要一支大型乐队呢?
You really can't do without the fakakta oboe?
你真的不能不做荒唐事吗?
We'll talk about that later, Murray.
那个我们过后再说 默里
I'm sure it will be a beautiful event.
我肯定这一活动一定会完满成功的
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢你 是啊
But, uh, perhaps now is the time for me
不过 也许我该谈谈
to address the elephant in the kitchen.
大家都不愿谈的问题了?
Mindy, you are a force for good in the shul.
明迪 你在犹太教堂里德高望重
Thank you.
谢谢你 拉比
But, Murray, I am a guest in your home.
但是 默里 我是你家的客人
Hashem would smite me if I didn't at least try.
如果我不试试的话 哈希姆会打我的
Why don't you come to services?
为什么你不来参加活动呢?
We would love to see you there.
我们很乐意在那里见到你
No disrespect, Rabbi, not my cup of borscht.
无意冒犯 拉比 我对此没兴趣
Why don't we take some coffee and dessert in the living room?
我们不如在客厅里 喝点咖啡吃些甜点吧?
Excellent idea. Sure. It's delicious.
好主意 默里 真美味
Delicious. Come, yeah, and take the chair.
是啊 真美味 来 坐吧
Uh, Murray? Yeah.
默里 怎么了?
Uh, you have endured tremendous suffering
你的生命里
in-in your life, and, uh,
承受了太多的痛苦
God does not always make his answers
上帝并不总是让我们
easy for us to understand.
轻易懂得他的回答
I-If I may, with your permission,
如果我可以的话
I-I, I would like to tell you a small story.
如果你允许的话 我来给你讲个小故事
Oh, please. Sure, sure.
当然了 请便
Okay... I don't want that.
好吧 我不要那个
Um... Yeah.
对
A poor Jewish farmer
有一个穷苦的犹太农民
lived in a tiny house
和他的妻子及六个孩子
with his wife and six children.
住在一栋小房♥子里
It was misery.
很悲惨
So, one day, he runs to the rabbi,
于是有一天 他跑去见拉比
ah, to explain how terrible things were.
向他解释情况有多糟糕
And the wise old rabbi says, "Ah.
那位睿智的老者说道
"I know just what to do.
“我知道该怎么做
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表