剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
And because I loved her, I love you, brother man.
因为我爱她 我也爱你 兄弟
So if any of these dicks mess with you, I will...
所以 如果哪个混♥蛋♥敢惹你 我会…
Well, I'm-I'm not gonna fuck with them
我不会跟他们杠上的
'cause they scare the shit out of me,
因为他们把我吓坏了
but I will definitely be like,
但我绝对会说:
"Yeah, they suck" behind their backs with you.
“对 他们坏透了” 背着他们和你说
Anything you need, Lonny Flash has got you.
无论你需要什么 隆尼弗拉什都支持你
Cheeks and Bootyhole are never gonna believe this shit.
奇克斯和屁♥眼♥是绝对不会相信这事的
Oh, yeah, who's Bootycall?
好吧 谁是炮眼?
Bootyhole and-and Cheeks, they...
屁♥眼♥和奇克斯 他们…
They're just some kids on my block.
他们只是住在我街区里的孩子 好
Yeah. Well, if only they could see you now, right?
要是他们现在能看到你多好 是吧?
A real life fucking Jew-per hero.
一位真正的犹太超级英雄
Don't be nervous, man. This shit'll be fun.
别紧张 老兄 这玩意儿挺有趣的
It's just like the movies, huh.
就像电影一样 嗯?
This summer. Nazis beware.
这个盛夏 纳粹分子 要小心了
This Army of the Night is out for your head.
这支夜行军朝着你们的脑袋来了
Reich? Wrong.
帝国? 不对
Orion Pictures presents
奥利安影视公♥司♥出品…
The Hunters.
捕猎者
With newcomer Jonah Heidelbaum
新来的约拿海德尔邦将成为…
as The Codebreaker.
密♥码♥破解员
Jonah?
约拿
You good? You were mumbling to yourself.
你没事吧?你在自言自语
Oh, yeah, I'm good. I just, uh, had a little...
嗯 我没事 只是…
tickle in my throat, you know?
喉咙有点痒
Little cough.
有点咳嗽
Time to go,
该走了
Codebreaker.
密♥码♥破解员
Immigration and Naturalization Services.
移♥民♥归化服务
Hey, Betty, it's Millie. Uh, my flight was delayed,
嘿 贝蒂 我是米莉
but I'll be across town in an hour, so...
我的航♥班♥延误了 但我会在一小时内到市区 所以…
Don't bother, Mil. I pulled the file you called about.
别费心了 米儿 我把你要的那份文档取出来了
Yeah? Gretel Fischer. Ain't nothing in it.
好 格蕾泰尔费舍尔? 里面什么都没有
What do you mean there ain't nothing in it?
你说里面什么都没有是什么意思?
I don't know. It's been cleared out. It's empty.
我不知道 里面被清干净了 什么都没有
Your files are all empty? No, just hers and one other.
你的文档全是空的? 不是 只有她的 还有另一个人的
Looks like her brother, a Hans Fischer.
看起来好像是她弟弟 一个叫汉斯费舍尔的人
Hans Fischer?
汉斯费舍尔?
The family's files are just gone.
整个家族的文档都没了
My mom made me work out with her this morning.
今天早上我妈♥逼♥我跟她一起运动
She made me do the rhythm method with her.
她逼我用安全期避孕法
Bro, you think the rhythm method is something
老兄 你觉得安全期避孕法有用
it definitely ain't.
绝对没有
Fucking stairs.
该死的楼梯
Yo, J-Money.
嘿 小J
He's not gonna answer. He's mad at us.
他不会应门的啦 他还在生我们的气呢
You're gonna have to talk to us, bro.
你得跟我们说话 老兄
Yeah, we shouldn't have left you. We should...
对啊 老兄 我们不该丢下你的
Look, we're-we're sorry, okay?
我们应该… 听着 我们很抱歉
We should... We shouldn't have chickened out.
好吗? 我们不该退缩的
He ain't home.
他不在家
I haven't seen him in two days.
我已经两天没见他了
Two fucking days?
两天了?
I was actually starting to get worried.
真的开始担心了
Shit's fishier than a mermaid's cooch at a dolphin orgy.
这事比海豚狂欢派对上的 美人鱼跳库奇舞还要让人觉得可疑
Where the fuck did he go?
他究竟跑哪里去了?
新泽西
格伦罗克
Yeah, Hans and Gretel hadn't spoken for years.
汉斯和格蕾泰尔好多年没有联♥系♥了
You know how siblings can drift apart. Mm.
有时候兄弟姐妹会渐行渐远的
But when her son called about the accident,
不过当她的儿子打电♥话♥报告那次意外时
I-I was beside myself.
我真的很伤心
She was such a sweet woman, Gretel.
格蕾泰尔是个很亲切的人
Oh, thank you, Ms. Fischer. There you go.
给你 谢谢你 费舍尔太太
Um, if I may... Mmhmm?
我能不能问一下 嗯哼?
Why is the FBI involved?
为什么联邦调查局介入了?
Well, uh, she worked for NASA. Just standard procedure.
她为航♥空♥航♥天♥局工作 只是标准流程罢了
Oh.
哦
Actually, Frannie, I was hoping I could speak with your husband.
法兰妮 我希望跟你丈夫谈谈
Uh, well,
这个
that won't be possible, unfortunately.
不可能了 很不幸地…
Uh, Hans died in a car accident six months ago.
汉斯在六个月前死于车祸
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yes, he... he drove home late.
是啊 他… 他很晚才开车回家
A chicken pox outbreak in town that kept him at work.
镇上水痘疫情爆发 他要留在诊所工作
He never let a single child go untreated.
他从来没让一个孩子得不到治疗
Police said it looked like his engine exploded.
警♥察♥说 看起来他的引擎爆♥炸♥了
The force ripped his teeth right out of his mouth.
冲击力把他的牙从嘴巴里揪出来了
Did you notice anything strange before your husband died?
你丈夫去世前 你有没有注意到什么奇怪的地方?
Was he on edge?
他有没有动不动就发火?
Anyone bothering him?
有没有人打扰他?
No. What do you mean?
没有 你什么意思?
Oh, I'm just turning over every stone.
我只是不放过任何一条线索
He was very handsome.
他很帅气
I read that Hans
我读到过 汉斯和他姐姐一样
was a German war refugee like his sister.
是一个德国战争的难民
What did he do during the war?
他在战争中是做什么的?
Hans was a doctor.
汉斯是个医生
Red Cross.
红十字会
Did he have to help any Jews? Yes.
他要帮助犹太人吗? 是的
How did he feel about them?
他对他们感觉如何?
Well, how does anyone feel about them, dear?
能有什么感觉呢 亲爱的?
They're Jews.
他们是犹太人
I'm s... Do you have a bathroom I can use?
很抱歉 我可以用一下你的洗手间吗?
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么?
Thank you. Thank you for your time.
我在…谢谢你 谢谢你的时间
Oh, shiz, oh, shiz, Captain!
舰的…舰长…柯克
Kirk, Captain Kirk! Say it!
柯克舰长 说啊!
Oh, God, Captain Kirk!
噢 天啊 柯克舰长!
Ah, fuck me, Spock.
快操♥我♥ 斯波克!
Fuck my photon torpedo bay, you half-Vulcan fuck.
把我♥操♥得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥!
Good morning, Senator O'Heir. What the fuck? Y...
早上好 奥赫尔参议员 搞什么! 你…
I'll have you arrested. I'll have you killed!
我要叫人逮捕你们 我要叫人杀了你们!
No, no, no, no, dear, you won't.
不 亲爱的 你不会的
You're a fan of role-play, so let's partake.
你很喜欢角色扮演 那我们就来参与一下
Here's what will happen, Mr. O'Heir.
事情是这样的 奥赫尔先生
You will end your filibuster against lifting sanctions
你不再反对
for South American goods, and if you don't,
对南美洲货物取消制裁 如果你继续反对的话
these photos will be on the front cover of every newspaper
这些照片就会出现在每一份报纸的封面
from here to planet Vulcan.
从这里一直到祝融星
Who the fuck are you?
你究竟是什么人?
We're the good guys, Captain Kirk.
我们是好人 柯克舰长
We're trying to save the world.
我们正努力拯救世界呢
Let's drop the needle on Karl Holstedder, shall we?
我们来暗♥杀♥卡尔霍斯泰德吧 好吗?
Hmm. I'll ring us on in.
我会放大家进他家中
Roxy will draw the curtains.
罗克西负责拉窗帘
Joe will admire the view.
乔负责欣赏美景
Murray and Mindy will set the mood.
默里和明迪负责调节情绪
Lonny...
隆尼…
will do whatever the bloody fuck you do.
做你该做的事
Um...
哦
What do I do?
我该做什么?
The adults will make their grand entrances
大人们会在这里、这里、还有这里
here, here,
打开入口
and here at the illustrious 147 Ocean Way.
就在这著名的海洋大道147号♥
The sodding fat cat music producer
那个该死的富翁音乐制♥作♥人
is in his recording studio.
正在他的录音棚里
We'll take our seats,
我们各就各位
and then Meyer can do a little dance,
然后梅耶可以跳跳舞
make a little love,
做做♥爱♥
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表