剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
But you... you weren't mentioned in it.
但你 故事里没提到你
This guy was.
提到了这个男人
This guy.
这个男人
Yeah... Nathaniel Heidelbaum.
纳撒尼尔海德尔邦
Yes. All right? He was one of the G.I.s
对 是吧? 他是难民营里的一名大兵
at the DP camp. Yes, he was very good to her.
没错 他对她非常好
And to us.
对我们也很好
He was. He wasn't my grandfather, was he?
真的 他不是我外祖父 对不对?
No.
不是
No. No.
别走
That's because you are.
因为你是
Am I right?
我说得对吗?
Come on, tell me. Tell me, please.
来啊 告诉我 求求你了
Y-Yes. Yes, uh...
是的 是的 我…
I am. Why? Why? Why?
我是 为什么?
Why what? Whywhy ddidn't you want me
我想… 为什么?
to know who my grandfather was?
为什么她不想让我知道 我的外祖父是谁?
Why was it better for me to not know that you existed?
为什么不知道你存在对我更好?
Why lie to me?
为什么要骗我?
No, no, no, no, no. She didn't lie to you.
不 她没有骗你
She lied for you.
她为了你而骗人
There's a difference.
这是不同的
She was protecting you.
她在保护你
A lie, sometimes, is a very unselfish act.
有时候谎言是大公无私的表现
Sometimes we tell... Sir.
有时候 我们讲故事… 先生…
What? The FBI is here.
怎么了? 联邦调查局的人到了
Put your fucking gun down now!
把你们的枪放下 立刻!
Stop! Stop! Stop.
住手! 住手!
Please.
求求你们
Now...
那么
what can I help you with?
你们有何贵干?
I have a warrant to search the premises.
我有个搜查许可证 要搜查这栋房♥子
Right.
什么?
Baruch haba.
巴鲁克哈巴
Fan out, upstairs. You're with me.
散开 到楼上去 你跟着我
I was really hoping I wouldn't see you here, Jonah.
我真的希望不会在这里见到你 约拿
And where does this go?
这电梯通向哪里?
The attic. Oh, what's in the attic?
顶楼 顶楼里有什么?
Ghosts.
鬼魂
Show me some ghosts.
给我看看鬼魂吧
It's, uh... No, it's to your left.
里面…不 在你左边
Here.
就在那里
Like I said, there's nothing of interest in here.
就像我说的 这里面没什么值得看的
Looks like there was a fire in here.
看起来这里有过火灾
And a recent one, too.
还是最近发生的
Yes, there was a, uh...
是啊 有…
what is a... oil lamp... fell. Poof.
就是…油灯掉下来了
Led to fire...
然后就起火了
But clumsiness, that's not a crime, is it, uh, Agent Morris?
不过笨手笨脚不是罪吧 对不对 莫里斯探员?
Meyer Offerman, you're under arrest for the murder of Heinz Richter.
梅耶奥弗曼 你因涉嫌谋杀海因茨里希特而被捕
Hey, hey... No. No, no. You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默 不
You can't fucking do this. Anything you say can and will
不 你不能这样做 你所说的一切
be used against you... You have no right...
将可能被作为法庭对你不利的证据 你无权这么做
Jonah... Jonah, please. He's telling the truth.
你有权请律师 他说的是实话
Excuse us, Jonah. No. They have no right to do this.
让一下 约拿 不 他们无权这么做
See to your business. Excuse us.
管好你自己 让一下
How is this legal? How is this fucking legal?
这么做怎么可能是合法的?
Excuse us, Jonah.
让一下 约拿
This is fucking bullshit.
这真是胡搅蛮缠
I said no more disturbances today.
我说过今天不要再打扰了
There's a reporter on the line.
电♥话♥那头有个记者
A Josie Parker from The Washington Post.
是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的乔西帕克
Something about Biff Simpson.
是关于比夫辛普森的
Put it through.
帮我接通吧
Katarina Low. This is Josie Parker from The Post.
我是凯塔琳娜楼 我是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的乔西帕克
We're doing a story about Biff Simpson...
我们在写一篇关于比夫辛普森的报道
I see.
明白了
Uh, n-no, in-in that case, uh, my official statement
不 那样的话 我的官方表态便是
is, uh, Biff Simpson is a patriot.
比夫辛普森是个爱国者
And we at Schidler Corp. Are grateful for his service
我们希德勒公♥司♥ 十分感激他的工作
and proud to call him friend.
我们为有这样一个朋友感到骄傲
No, that's all I have to say.
没有了 我就说这么多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
862. Yeah, we have a problem.
A-62 对 我们有麻烦了
Uh, let me rephrase.
我重新说一遍
Simpson's got one.
辛普森有麻烦了
Who are you? Why am I here?
你们是谁? 我为什么在这里?
Huh?
嗯?
Huh? W-Who the hell are you people?
你们到底是谁?
Huh?
嗯?
Your name...
你的名字…
Your name is Moritz Ehrlich.
你的名字叫莫里茨埃利希
You were the Kommandant
你是1943年3月18日早晨
sorting new arrivals at Auschwitz-Birkenau
在奥斯威辛-比克瑙集中营
on the morning of 18th March, 1943.
负责分流新到囚犯的指挥官
You leveled your Luger at a boy that day.
那一天 你向一个男孩举起了枪
Shot him point-blank.
你近距离向他开了枪
No. No!
没有 没有!
Yeah, you tore him from the arms of his father and you shot him dead.
有 你把他从他父亲的怀中拖出来 然后开枪杀了他
That boy, he was our son.
那男孩 他是我们的儿子
He cried so much...
他哭得很厉害
I'm not the man who did this to your child.
对你儿子下毒手的可不是我啊
I saw it...
我看到了…
With my own eyes.
我亲眼所见的
My eyes.
我的双眼
I am the witness.
我就是目击证人
Well, tell me you remember.
告诉我你还记得
I don't. It wasn't me.
我不记得 不是我
His name...
他的名字
was Aaron Efraim Markowitz.
叫做亚伦埃夫拉伊姆马科维茨
He loved riding on the horses with his cousins from Lublin.
他很爱和他卢布林的表哥们一起骑马
And watercolors.
还有画水彩画
He loved watercolors.
他很爱画水彩画
And music. Klezmer music.
还有音乐 犹太音乐
And he liked to read... Loved to read.
他还很喜欢看书 他很爱看书
Especially the stories...
特别是那些…
the stories about the Seven Wonders of the World.
那些关于世界七大奇迹的故事
He loved that.
他很爱看
Did you know that when you pulled the trigger?
扣动扳机时你知道吗?
Nein. Nein.
不 不
He was a human being
他是个人
w-with hopes
心中满怀希望
and dreams and love in his heart.
与梦想 还有爱
And you can't even remember firing the shot.
而你连扣动扳机都不记得了
No... No, it's not true...
不 不 这不是真的
No, no, no. Mindy. Mindy.
不 明迪!
He doesn't deserve to... Doesn't deserve,
他不配
doesn't deserve to know our pain.
他不配了解我们的痛苦
Doesn't deserve it.
他不配
Finish it already, Murray. Finish!
快把这事结束了吧 默里!结束吧!
Wait. Don't shoot.
等等 别开枪
I remember now. Please.
我现在记得了 求求你
Please.
求求你
He was auburn-haired boy
那个长着红褐色鬈发的男孩
with a cherubic face and a little scar on his chin.
有一张天真无邪的脸 下巴还有个小疤痕
Shoot, Murray. I remember.
开枪 把他杀了 我记得
We couldn't tear him away.
我们没办法把他带走
Four guards tried, but you wouldn't let us.
四个警卫都尝试过 但你就是不让我们动手
You held him long past the moment of his death.
在他死了以后 你还久久地搂着他
Please.
求求你了
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表