剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
How much did you miss me?
你有多想念我?
What's wrong, mama?
怎么了 亲爱的?
You know, people think flamingos are pink.
你知道吗 人们认为火烈鸟是粉色的
It's a common misconception.
这是个常见的错觉
They are white.
它们是白色的
Pure white.
纯白色
It's the red blood of what they eat, their prey,
是它们所吃的食物的红色血液 是它们的猎物
that gives them their color.
给了它们那样的颜色
Why were you looking into Gretel Fischer, Detective?
你为什么要调查 格蕾泰尔费舍尔呢 侦探?
What did you find?
你发现了什么?
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay.
嘘 嘘 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, hey, hey. Listen.
嘿 嘿 听着
Shh. Shh.
嘘 嘘
I know undue stress can be bad for the baby.
我知道过度紧张对孩子不好
So how about we play a little game instead, hmm?
不如我们来玩个小游戏吧?
Fowl-inspired, of course.
当然跟鸟有关了
Duck.
鸭子
Hey.
嘿
Duck.
鸭子
Goose.
鹅
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey.
喔 喔 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
No! No!
不 不
There was a photograph.
有张照片
Of Gretel and Hitler.
上面有格蕾泰尔和希♥特♥勒♥
She was a Nazi.
她是个纳粹分子
Who else knows about this? No one but me.
还有谁知道这事? 除了我以外没有别人
Fun. Another round.
挺好玩的 再来一轮
No. No. No! No!
不 不
Hey.
嘿
Spaghetti.
意大利粉
Spaghetti.
意大利粉
Meatball. No.
肉丸子 不
No, no, no!
不 不
She was an FBI agent.
她是个联邦调查局的特工
She's... her name's Millie.
她是…她的名字叫米莉
Millie Morris.
米莉莫里斯
Hansel and Gretel... Do you know that story?
《糖果屋历险记》 你听过这故事吗?
Two German children... Blond-haired, blue-eyed...
有两个德国小孩 金头发蓝眼睛
Find this rich old witch living in the woods.
在林子里找到一个 住在那里的有钱老巫婆
The... the kids claim that the witch wants to eat them alive.
然后他们… 孩子们声称巫婆想要生吞他们
You know, use their good Christian blood for food.
要用他们良好的基♥督♥徒血液作食物
And so the German children push her into an oven,
于是这些德国孩子 把她推进了烤箱里
watch her burn alive, and steal her fortune.
看着她活活烧死 还偷走了她的财产
And that's the happy ending.
这就是大团圆结局啦
I think... the witch was a Jew.
我觉得... 那巫婆是个犹太人
You know, I think they called her a witch, but...
我觉得他们管她叫巫婆 不过…
but they really meant Jew.
不过他们其实说的是犹太人
This old Jewish woman, living in the woods,
这位年老的犹太女人 住在林子里
banished from town, not doing anything to anyone.
被流放城外 没对任何人做过坏事
And then Hitler Youth just burned her alive.
而希♥特♥勒♥青年团却把她活活烧死
Yeah.
对
Fairy tales aren't written for us,
童话故事可不是为我们而写的
but we're the ones that are meant to fight the monsters.
但我们是命中注定要与恶魔战斗的
You know?
你知道吗?
I'll write you a fairy tale.
我会给你写一个童话故事
A new one.
一个新的故事
For you and me.
为你我而写
Hello? You catch me on First with Frist?
喂? 在《弗里斯特头条》上看到我了吗?
The Post called me braver than
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》说我是
a stewardess on a Palestinian-hijacked 747.
“比巴勒斯坦被劫机的波音747 航♥班♥上的空姐还要勇敢”
Get her for me, would you, champ?
让她接电♥话♥ 行吗 年轻人?
What is this regarding?
是为了什么事?
Uh, what?
什么?
Uh, we've got Carter, the ports,
我们控制了卡特、港口
the sanctions... We'll be in touch.
制裁 我们会联♥系♥的
If there's something to be in touch about.
如果有事要联♥系♥的话
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
All those saying the Mourner's Kaddish,
所有念送葬的祈祷文的各位
please remain standing, as we honor those who have passed.
请保持站立 我们将纪念逝者
You will hear it, too.
你也会听到的
A ringing in your ears.
在你耳朵里的嗡嗡声
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Can I say it for him, too?
我能不能也为他念?
For who?
为谁?
No, I can't do this.
不行 我做不到
Uh... No. I can't do this.
我做不到 不
No, Mindyleh.
不 明迪姐
Jonah.
约拿?
Jonah!
什么?约拿!
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表