剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Just lovely, my dear.
真是太好了 亲爱的
And yet, you...
而你...
let the old Jew's rats get away once more.
又一次让那些犹太佬跑了
I got one of them.
我杀了其中一个
It should've been all.
应该把所有的都杀掉
Take care of the vermin the American could not.
把美国政♥府♥处理不了的害虫处理掉了
And take him along.
把他带上吧
When a dog soils the rug,
当狗在地毯上拉屎的时候
you must thrust his face into his own shit.
你要把它自己的屎往它脸上抹
Just one, okay?
只能吃一块 好吗?
Can I have two? Mmhmm.
我能要两块吗?
Roxy?
罗克西
You need to come back.
你得回来了
Now more than ever before.
特别是现在
Murray stopped the bomb, Meyer.
默里制止了炸♥弹♥的爆♥炸♥ 梅耶
No.
不过
The winds are bringing far worse.
情况会越来越糟糕
What if Murray had been me, huh?
如果当时默里是我呢?
What would she do then?
那她会怎么办?
Well...
这个嘛
it will be you.
到时候死的会是你
And the little one.
你的孩子
And all of us.
还有我们所有人
This weapon will kill everyone.
这武器会杀掉所有人
You can't save her
你救不了她
unless you save the world, too, darling.
除非你同时救下全世界 亲爱的
Why did that man say you need to save the world?
为什么那人说你要救全世界?
He's crazy.
他是个疯子
Mommy, are you a superhero?
妈妈 你是个超级英雄吗?
I'm a black woman in America, baby.
我是美国的一个黑人妇女 宝贝
Superheroes ain't got nothing on me.
超级英雄远远比不上我
Come on.
走吧
Come in.
进来
Yeah, Jonah.
啊 约拿
Amy said you wanted to see me.
艾米说你想见我?
Yeah, c-come in.
对 进来
I should've... I should've stayed.
我应该留下的
I should've stayed. I... Oh, no!
我应该留下来的 不
I should've. No, no, no, no, no.
我应该的
I shouldn't have left. No, then...
我不该走的 不是的
then would you just be lying in that coffin beside him.
那样你只会躺在他旁边的棺材里
No. Oh, no, no.
不
That's no place for a boy.
年轻人不该在那里的
It's just, um...
我只是...
I've been trying to picture his final moment.
我一直在想象他临终时的样子
And I just...
我只是...
I need to know, Jonah.
我需要知道 约拿
Was he... he afraid?
他害怕吗?
No, no, no, he...
没有 他...
He kept saying everything...
他一直在说 一切...
everything...
一切...
w-w-would be okay.
都会好的
He sounded like he really meant it.
好像他真的是这样想的
He said something in Hebrew.
他还用希伯来语说了些话
In Hebrew?
用希伯来语?
Give thanks to the Lord...
“感谢上帝
for the Lord is good?
“因为你的恩惠”?
Yeah.
对
Um...
嗯...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Jonah?
约拿
Jonah?
约拿?
Jonah, Jonah.
约拿
Breathe, Jonah. Breathe.
呼吸 约拿 呼吸
I don't want to fucking breathe.
我不想呼吸
I don't want to fucking breathe!
我不想呼吸!
I just want to fucking scream. Yes.
我只想尖叫 是啊
I could fucking scream right now at my safta.
我现在只想尖叫我的外婆...
Yes. Murray, Booty.
是啊 默里、屁♥眼♥
They all have one thing in common.
他们都有一个共同点
You know what that is? It's me. That's me.
你知道是什么吗?是我
I fucking killed them. No. No, you...
是我杀了他们 不
No, I'm responsible for that.
不 是我造成的 不 你...
No. No, I am. It's me.
不 是我造成的 是我
I'm a fucking curse. I'm the Grim Reaper.
我他妈就是个诅咒 我就是死神
I'm a fucking... No, don't put their deaths on you.
我是个... 别 别把他们的死怪在你身上
Come on, they're Nazi...
来吧 那些纳粹恶魔...
They're Nazi monsters. Do you know how I feel inside?
纳粹恶魔 你知道我内心的感受是怎样的吗?
Do you know how I... do you understand how I feel inside?
你明白我内心的感受吗?
Yes. I do.
是的 我明白
I feel like I'm burning.
我觉得我在燃烧
Like I'm on fucking fire.
好像我着火了
I want to fucking explode right now. Yes.
我想现在就原地爆♥炸♥ 是啊
I can't stop seeing them.
我不停地看到他们
I fucking hesitated.
我犹豫了
I got Booty killed.
我害屁♥眼♥被杀了
I let that lady get away. All right,
我让那女人逃走了 好吧
then why did you show mercy to that monster?
那你当时为什么要怜悯那禽兽?
Why? Why didn't you... I hesitated.
为什么你没有... 我犹豫了
Shoot that woman... 'Cause I hesitated.
开枪杀那女人... 因为我犹豫了
With a child in her arms? I fucking hesitated.
怀里搂着孩子的那女人? 我犹豫了
Why didn't you do it? 'Cause I'm a fuck... I'm a fuckup.
为什么你不下手? 因为我搞砸了
Jonah, tell me why! Why? I'm a fuckup. I'm a fuckup.
约拿 告诉我为什么! 我搞砸了
Why?! I did the right thing. I did the right thing.
为什么? 我做了正确的事
I did what she would have wanted me to do.
我做了她想让我做的事
That's right.
没错了
You're right.
你说得对
And yet, they keep fucking winning.
但他们还是继续在赢啊
They keep fucking winning.
他们继续在赢
Why do they get to play by their own set of rules?
为什么他们可以按自己的游戏规则行事呢?
Why do the good guys always have to do the fucking right thing?
为什么好人总是要做正确的事呢?
We don't.
我们不需要
Why do you have that in your head?
你为什么有这样的想法?
You had this all your life, this thing about the comic books
你一生都这么想 这关于漫画书
and crusaders and heroes.
十字军和英雄的想法
Heroes made from ink.
英雄是写出来的
Not blood.
不是用血染成的
Heroes made of parchment.
英雄是用羊皮纸做的
Not flesh.
不是用肉体做的
Fantasies.
是幻想
Wishes.
是愿望
They're lies.
它们都是谎言啊
Jonah, they are lies.
约拿 都是谎言
You have in you...
你内心的那团火
a fire that needs to be released.
需要释放出来
Get ready to know what it is
你已经准备好去了解
to be a hero in this world.
要在这世界中当英雄需要怎么做
But I have to tell you something now.
但我现在得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you why...
我得告诉你为什么
I was unworthy of your safta.
我配不上你的外婆
One night, The Wolf came into my room.
一天晚上 野狼来到我的房♥间
He woke me up from my dream and dragged me outside
把我从梦中叫醒
into the woods.
把我拖到外面的林子里
You have a choice.
你有一个选择
You can choose...
你可以选择
to kill this innocent man...
杀掉这无辜的人
or...
不然...
I will kill Ruth right where she stands.
我就地杀掉露丝
Don't, Meyer...
不要 梅耶
don't let him win.
不要让他赢
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表