剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
"I want you to go home
“我要你回家去
"and take all the animals on your farm
“把你农场里的动物都带上
"and bring them into the house with you.
“然后把它们带进你家
God will bless you."
“上帝会保佑你的”
The man is skeptical, but, uh, he doe... he goes home,
这人有所怀疑 但他还是回到家里
he takes his animals and he brings them into his house.
把动物都带上 带到自己家里去
The next day, he runs to the temple.
第二天 他跑到庙里
"Rabbi, it's worse.
“拉比 情况更糟糕了!
"We're stuffed like sardines.
“我们挤得跟沙丁鱼似的
"The chickens defecate on the children.
“鸡在孩子们身上拉屎了
"The goats are eating everything in sight.
“山羊逮着什么吃什么
It's no good."
一点都不好”
The rabbi says,
拉比说:
"Okay, I want you to go home and take out all the animals."
“好 我要你回家 把所有的动物都赶出来”
And the man said, "Oh, and then God will bless me?"
那个男人说:“那上帝会保佑我吗?”
And the rabbi said, "Yes. 100% blessed."
拉比说:“是的 一定会的”
And, uh, then? Wh-What happened then?
然后呢?怎么样了?
The next day, the man had a smile on his face
第二天 男人笑脸盈盈
as bright as a menorah on the eighth day.
如沐春风一样
"Rabbi," he said, "life is so good.
他对拉比说:“生活太美好了
"It's so quiet.
“十分安静
"We have room to spare.
“我们有多余的空间了
It's a joy."
“真开心”
You see, Murray? I...
你懂了吗 默里?我...
Y-You understand the meaning of my story?
你明白我这故事的含义了吗?
U-Uh, sometimes in our trials and trauma,
有时候 在我们的审判和创伤中
w-we don't understand that we are also blessed.
我们并不明白 我们还是有福的
Sometimes we miss God's signs.
有时候我们错过了上帝的指示
That's a good one, Rabbi.
说得好 拉比
Excuse me.
很抱歉
Excuse me, uh...
很抱歉
I-I leave it to you to decipher if this is a sign from God or not.
我就让你来解读上帝的指示吧
But I urgently have to drain the snake.
不过我有急事要办
You have snakes?
你有急事?
You're certain?
你确定?
It was this old Jew?
这就是那个老犹太人?
Yes.
没错
He was Hauser's last appointment.
他是豪瑟最后约见的人
Wonder how that kike jumped out of the oven...
很好奇那犹太人是怎么跳出火海的...
No matter.
没关系
We will tuck him back in, soon enough.
我们很快就会把他抓回来的
Follow him. His car is a weak spot.
跟着他 他的车是个弱点
Hi, everyone. Thank you for coming.
大家好 谢谢你们的到来
I'm your host Karen Ballinger.
我是你们的东道主 凯伦博林格
Some of you are longtime friends.
你们中有些已经是老友了
You all know that I've worked for a lot of politicians
你们都知道我为许多政客工作过
in my time,but no one I believe in more than Doug Buckman.
但我最相信的便是道格巴克曼
Doug and I are dedicated to the conservative principle
道格和我都相信努力工作
of hard work.
这一保守性原则
There were no welfare queens when we were kids.
我们小时候可没有骗福利专业户
Hear, hear.
对啊
But right now there's a war for the soul of our country,
不过现在呢 我们国家的灵魂正遭遇一场战争
and all Doug and I care about is...
道格和我在乎的是
putting America first.
要把美国放在第一位
Excuse me.
不好意思
We must remain self-sufficient.
我们必须维持自给自足
Excuse me!
不好意思!
Yes?
什么事?
Is she the caterer?
她是筹办者吗?
So you're saying
所以 你的意思是
that every person should pull themselves up
每个人都该脚踏实地
by their boot straps, right?
自力更生 对吧?
But not every person can afford a pair of boots.
但不是每个人都能买♥♥得起鞋子 踏稳地板的
Okay, but the government can't take you shoe shopping.
好 但政♥府♥可不能带你去买♥♥鞋
Is it fair your wages pay for someone's chicken wings?
你的工资拿来为其他人买♥♥鸡翅
Someone who's watching The Jeffersons instead of working?
他们看《杰弗逊一家》却不去工作 这样公平吗?
Of course not. EEExcuse me,
当然不公平了 不好意思
that makes no sense.
这一点也讲不通
Sympathy leads to handouts.
同情就会引来救济
And capable people become fleas on society's back.
而有能力的人成为了社会背上的跳蚤
And whom does that help? By "fleas"
这样帮得了谁? 说“跳蚤”
and "chicken wings" and the motherfucking Jeffersons,
和“鸡翅” 还有那该死的《杰弗逊一家》
you obviously mean black people.
很明显地 你说的是黑人
So why not just say, "Hey, the government shouldn't help black people."
那为什么不干脆说 “嘿 政♥府♥不该帮黑人吧”?
Bet you'd get more money out of these nice white folks.
我敢打赌 你从这些 善良的白人身上得到更多的钱吧
Throw her out of here.
把她赶出去!
Why don't you try?
你怎么不试试呢?
I'll shove that cane up your ass
我会把那手杖插入你的屁♥眼♥里
till you're the world's nastiest lollipop.
直到你变成世上最恶心的棒棒糖...
Get the fuck off of me!
放开我!
Offensive.
无礼
Touch me.
碰我?
Whoa.
喔
I certainly love a spirited debate.
我很乐意进行一场激烈的辩论
Sorry, wasn't done with you yet.
对不起 我跟你没完呢
And what is with the baby face and the suit?
这张娃娃脸和西装是怎么回事?
I don't want to be recognized.
我不想被认出来
Plus, my ex liked the beard, and fuck her.
还有 我的前任喜欢大胡子 去她的
Can I get a whiskey?
我能要杯威士忌吗?
Did anyone see me?
有人看见我吗?
Think you pulled it off, 007.
你没被注意到 007
Thanks.
谢谢
And thanks for believing me,
谢谢你 相信我
since you're kind of the only one. Sure.
因为你是唯一一个 当然了
Thank you for trusting me. Oh, no. God, no.
谢谢你信任我 不 天啊 不
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Danny, would you do it again?
丹尼 如果重来 你还会那么做吗?
Knowing what happens and all?
知道了这一切之后
No.
不会
All right, all right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
We gonna start? Can I do it?
我们要开始了? 能让我来吗?
I really want to.
我真的想试试
Be my guest.
请便
Wake the fuck up, bitch!
快醒醒 贱♥人♥!
Tilda Sauer, hello.
蒂尔达萨奥尔? 哈喽
Aw, fascists are so cute when they first wake up.
法♥西♥斯♥醒来的时候真可爱
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
Look at her.
看看她
Who are you? Who are you people?
你们是谁?你们是什么人?
Those are some very deep, existential questions
对于一个该死的纳粹分子来说 这些问题很有深度
for a fucking Nazi.
关系存在的意义啊
Tilda Sauer.
蒂尔达萨奥尔
Devotee of Joseph Goebbels.
约瑟夫戈培尔的信徒
You sowed hate through propaganda.
你通过宣传煽动仇恨
You spread vile, false stories through false news.
你通过假新闻散布卑鄙的假报道
Here you are.
看这里
That's not me. I'm Belgian.
那不是我 我是比利时人
Belgian?
比利时人?
Fonferer.
福弗雷尔
You lie to our faces.
你对着我们撒谎呢
You've been spewing this horseshit your whole life.
你一辈子都在说屁话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
And tonight... unless we hear the truth,
今晚 除非我们听到了真♥相♥
you're gonna eat some.
否则你就要吃这个了
Yo, this is seriously gross. Yeah.
喂 这真的好恶心 对
Okay, we start the film now.
好了 我们开始播电影吧
What is this? Your handiwork, Tilda.
这是什么? 你的杰作 蒂尔达
You've got the wrong person.
你们抓错人了!
I have nothing to do with that. Oh...
我跟这事无关!
think that's lie number one.
这是第一个谎言
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表