剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
因为世界上所有的战争 都是他们发起的
Because they control the world's financial institutions,
因为他们控制了全世界的金融机构
leading all non-Jews to inevitable financial ruin
导致所有的非犹太人 遭受了不可避免的经济损失
while benefitting only themselves.
而只有他们自己得利
Because they, uh, used to kill Christian children and use their blood
因为他们曾经杀害信仰基♥督♥教的孩子 然后用他们的血来烤
to bake their weird Passover bread.
他们那些奇奇怪怪的逾越节面包
Because, you know.
因为 就这样
Because they run Hollywood.
因为他们操纵好莱坞
Because, like, can they get over this Holocaust thing already?
因为他们总忘不了大屠♥杀♥的事
Yeah. Move on, Jews.
对 赶紧释怀吧 犹太人
Because they're rapists.
因为他们是强♥奸♥犯
Ponzi schemers.
设庞氏骗局
Uh, they're globalists.
是全球主义者
Uh, because they're Jews.
因为他们是犹太人
因为他们是犹太人
♪ ♪Oh!
哦
Joyce wins big money tonight, folks.
乔伊斯今晚可是赢了大奖啊 大伙儿
Congratulations, Joyce. A game well-played.
恭喜你 乔伊斯 表现很好
Do you know someone who would win big money here?
你认识谁能在这里赢大奖吗?
Have them apply today.
快叫他们今天就申请吧
No, really, do you?
不 说真的 你认识吗?
Maybe a parent? A friend?
也许是父母亲、朋友
Your husband or wife?
你的丈夫或妻子
Maybe they play it often.
也许他们
Around the kitchen table or at work.
经常在饭桌上或在办公室玩这游戏
Maybe just in the safety of their own minds
也许只在他们头脑中的安全地带玩
because they still believe
因为他们还是相信
that Jews...
犹太人...
just aren't us.
和我们不一样
How often do they play this game?
他们多久玩一次这游戏?
Would they win big money here?
他们能在这里赢大奖吗?
Would you?
你可以吗?
So, what did you mean, von Braun was your golden goose?
你说冯布劳恩是你们的下金蛋的鹅 这是什么意思?
Oh, he died last month.
他上个月死了
Pancreatic cancer.
胰腺癌
He was too prominent a national treasure
作为国宝他太出名了
for us to annihilate him.
我们没法消灭他
Wernher von Braun is connected to this shady agri-corp with Nazi ties,
与纳粹有关的这家可疑农业公♥司♥ 沃纳冯布劳恩可是和他们有联♥系♥的
and he dies one month before the Nazis are planning their attack.
而他却在纳粹的袭击计划 前一个月去世了?
That seems pretty convenient, no?
好像挺合时宜的 不是吗?
You think Rocket Man is alive.
你觉得火箭人还活着
Could be.
可能是
Good.
好
Cancer's way too kind for these motherfuckers.
癌症对于这些混♥蛋♥来说太仁慈了
I want to find this piece of shit.
我想找到这垃圾
How do we do that?
我们要怎么找?
Wiesenthal had been building a case
维森塔尔已经在收集
against von Braun for years.
关于冯布劳恩的证据有好几年了
If anyone knows where we could find him,
如果说有谁知道怎么找到冯布劳恩
it'd be him.
这个人就是他
Who's Wiesenthal?
维森塔尔是谁?
Simon Wiesenthal.
西蒙维森塔尔
The world's most infamous Nazi hunter.
世界上臭名昭著的纳粹猎人
Though, uh, he's not exactly a fan of ours.
虽然他不太喜欢我们
Yes. Ah.
哦
Meyerleh, Meyerleh.
梅耶兄
Simon. I finally get the chance
西蒙 我终于有机会
to see your merry little band in the light of day.
在光天化日之下见到你的小乐队了
I thought you hunted only Nazis, Simon.
我以为你只抓纳粹分子呢 西蒙
What's with those guards?
这些警卫是干什么的?
You robbed us once of one of our files on one Wilhelm Zuchs.
你们偷了我们的一个 威廉楚赫兹的档案
My men are not quick to forget, and nor am I.
我的手下没这么快就忘记 我也是
We bring the men and women who authored the murder of our people
我们把杀害我们人♥民♥的男男女♥女♥
to finally meet their maker.
都送到他们的造物主面前
Before what tribunal?
在什么特别法庭面前?
Before what jury?
在什么陪审员面前?
Before a jury of six million Jews
在六百万犹太人陪审员面前
calling out from their graves for justice.
他们在墓地中请求伸张正义
Do you hear their calls, Simon?
你听到他们的请求了吗 西蒙?
I have devoted my life
我花费了毕生精力
to finding compensation for their clamor.
为他们的抗♥议♥寻求赔偿
But we are meant to be consecrated to a greater law.
不过我们应该献身于更伟大的法律
The Nazi Hunter is the prime of our people,
纳粹猎人是我们族人的领头人物
but this is a profession of angels, my friend.
但这是一份天使的职业 我的朋友
Angels do not get blood on their wings.
天使是不会让他们的翅膀染血的
Well, perhaps... the age of angels is over.
不过也许天使的时代已经过去了
You kill these people in cold blood, Meyer.
你在冷血地杀死这些人 梅耶
You're damn right.
你说得完全没错
And this is Jewish?
这是犹太作风吗?
You ask what's Jewish.
你问什么是犹太作风?
Moses. Esther. Judah.
摩西、埃丝特、犹大
Our forefathers who fought for their right to exist.
我们的祖先经历了艰苦的斗争 才换来他们生存的权利
That's what we do.
我们就是这样的
But what is not Jewish, what can no longer be Jewish,
但怎样才不算犹太作风 怎样不再是犹太作风
is to allow these murderers to strike again.
那就是允许这些杀人犯继续犯事
If we follow your path, Simon,
如果我们跟随你的步伐 西蒙
they will eradicate the Jew
那么 我们还没来得及反击
before we ever have a chance to fight them back.
他们就已经把犹太人消灭干净了
But, Meyer, if we follow your path
对 不过 梅耶 如果我们跟随你的步伐
and compromise our morals, what makes us us,
并违背了我们的道德 而道德是我们的民族之本
then we Jews will eradicate ourselves.
那么我们犹太人 就会把自己消灭干净了
We will cease to be Jewish.
我们不再是犹太人了
We'll become another creature.
我们会变成另一种生物
Golems, perhaps.
也许成了泥人吧
Simon, we could argue this all day.
西蒙 在这件事上我们能吵上一天
I come here for a favor.
我是来这里请求帮忙的
I need everything you have on von Braun.
我需要你手头上 所有关于冯布劳恩的资料
Oh, you're a spiritualist now?
你现在成了招魂专家了?
Well, you see, he died.
是这样的 他死了
He died. Mmhmm.
他死了?
You saw the body?
你见到他的尸体了吗?
We've heard many ghost stories of men bigger than Wernher.
我们听说过很多 比沃纳更重要的人的鬼故事
Yeah, y-you're on a fool's errand, Meyer.
你这一条可是不归路啊 梅耶
What? What? Come on, what do you want?
什么?得了吧 你想要什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
If he's dead, we go on a wild fucking goose chase, right?
如果他死了 我们就白费劲了 对吗?
Keeps us from knocking off another one of these motherfuckers.
不让我们杀掉另一个这样的混♥蛋♥
You can go back to your whole Atticus Finch routine.
你就能继续过 你那充满正义的生活了吧
Isn't that what you want?
你不就想这样吗?
You are Ruth's grandson.
你是露丝的外孙?
Mm.
嗯
You desecrate her memory by choosing this.
你选了这条路 就是亵渎了她的记忆
All right, I'll give you what you ask for...
好吧 你们要的我都给你们
send you on your fantasy hunt.
让你们可以继续 你们那充满幻想的捕猎行动
On one condition.
只有一个条件
That you never come to me again.
你们再也不能回来找我
All right? Not for anything.
行吗? 什么事都不行
We have a deal, brother.
就这么说定了 兄弟
Meyer...
梅耶...
remember, before the night fell,
记住了 夜幕降临前
we were just people listening to music,
我们都只是普通人 听音乐
playing with our children, telling stories.
和孩子们玩耍 讲故事
But we were chosen, Meyer.
但我们曾是天选之人 梅耶
We were.
我们曾经是
Sometimes I wish we weren't, but we were chosen.
有时候我希望我们不是 但我们是天选之人
Now, perhaps this is God's ultimate test.
大概这是上帝的最终考验吧
Not the slavery in Egypt, or Rome, or the pogroms.
不是埃及或罗马的奴隶制 不是大屠♥杀♥
Not even the Shoah.
甚至不是大灾难
Perhaps this is the greatest test of all...
大概这是所有考验中最重要的
is what we choose to do now.
就是现在我们选择做什么
Meyer, remember who we were.
梅耶 记住我们过去的身份
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表