剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
This has to stop now,
你得停止这种行为
before you get hurt.
在你受到伤害之前
Leave the detective work to us.
侦探的工作由我们来完成
Detective work
侦探的工作…
would be realizing that the pattern
意味着会意识到
of the locations of your mystery rapist's crimes
你那神秘强♥奸♥犯的犯罪地点
fits the A35 bus route to a T,
和A35号♥公交车路线完全吻合
so he must be taking that bus line
所以他肯定是坐那条公交线路
to his victims' apartments.
到达他的受害人公♥寓♥中的
Detective work
侦探的工作
would be finding who killed my grandma.
就是要找出杀害我外婆的凶手
You're not doing detective work.
你没做好侦探工作
All you're doing is sitting around
你们所做的 就是干坐着
circle jerking to police sketches of Son of Sam.
围着“山姆之子”的警方画像自♥慰♥
Don't let me keep you from busting a nut.
别让我阻碍了你高♥潮♥的兴致
Holy balls.
天啊
He's expecting you.
他在等你
Well, I never.
我从来就没有
Holy mackerel, I don't know how you boys do it.
天啊 我不知道你们大伙儿是怎么做到的
Doc, it's a masterpiece.
医生 这可是大♥师♥级的作品啊
Good work.
很厉害
"And God appointed a great fish
“上帝派了一条大鱼
"to swallow Jonah up.
“来把约拿吞掉
"And out of the belly of Hell, Jonah cried
“在地狱腹部之外 约拿大哭
and God did hear his voice."
“上帝听到他的声音了”
You should read the Torah more.
你应该多读读《摩西五经》
It is the original comic book.
这是原版的漫画书
How are you? I'm fine.
你好吗?
Your face still looks like shit.
我挺好的 你的脸看起来还是挺糟糕的
At least mine will heal. You will h Uh, yeah.
没错 至少我的脸会痊愈 你会的…对
Well, you didn't tell me you were Bruce Wayne rich.
你可没告诉过我 你有钱到这种地步
Well...
这个嘛
What are you doing with this Hell Devils? What is that?
你跟这个地狱恶魔是怎么回事?是什么?
Please, can we...
拜托了 我们能不能… 这样做很聪明吗?
Does that seem wise? I'm gonna pay you back,
我会还你钱的 保释我的每一分钱…
every single penny of my bail. What? No.
什么?不 我不需要你的钱
I don't want your money, please. Ugh. No. Just don't give me a speech.
求求你 不要 别再给我发表长篇大论了
I forgive the loan in its entirety.
我完全免去这笔借款
All I want from you is the thrill
我只想要你感受到
of besting a Torah-ignorant punk
在象棋比赛中战胜
in a chess match.
一个犹太律法小白废物的激动感觉
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样?
You know, there was a very famous prisoner in Auschwitz
在奥斯威辛集中营里 有个很出名的囚犯
named Markus Roth.
名叫马库斯罗斯
He was the Bobby Fischer of Germany.
他曾是德国的棋王鲍比费舍尔
And as fate would have it, one of the Nazi guards,
而造化弄人 其中的一个纳粹守卫
a sadistic man named Heinz Richter,
这个名叫海因茨里希特的虐待狂
he had always aspired to be a great chess player, too,
他也一直立志要当一名伟大的象棋手
but for years, in tournaments,
但多年来 在各种比赛中
he was, he was trounced by the chess-playing Jew,
他总是被那名犹太棋手打得落花流水
who was now his prisoner.
而现在这名棋手成了他的阶下囚
Now, one morning in the camps,
某天早上 在集中营里
Richter rounded up Markus and 32 others,
里希特把马库斯和其他32人集中起来
marched them into the woods.
让他们行军到树林中
Each day, more prisoners
每一天都有更多的囚犯
were led into those same woods.
被押送至同一片树林中
One morning,
一天早上
your safta's younger sister
你外婆的妹妹
was taken.
被带走了
Your safta,
你的外婆
foolish and fearless,
很傻却又无所畏惧
was determined to rescue her dear Chava,
决心去营救她亲爱的莎娃
so we snuck into the dark woods after them.
于是我们跟在他们后面 潜行至黑暗的树林中
And? What did you see?
然后呢?你们看到了什么?
Well, in a small clearing... (man speaking German)
在一小片空地上…
...Richter had constructed a human chessboard.
里希特建起了一副人类棋盘
On those squares stood the prisoners...
在那些方格中站着囚犯
...each one with a blade.
每一人手里拿着一把刀
Richter commanded the black,
里希特控制着黑棋
forced Markus to play with the white.
逼迫马库斯控制白棋
Bishop...
象…
to E3.
走到E3格
I'm sorry, Chava.
对不起 莎娃
Chava!
莎娃!
Chava didn't fare well.
莎娃的结局并不好
After seven days of this torture,
在经过七天这样的折磨之后
Markus Roth grabbed a blade,
马库斯罗斯拿起了一把刀
tried to kill the barbarous Heinz Richter.
想要把残暴的海因茨里希特杀死
Markus, of course, was shot dead,
当然了 马库斯被枪打死了
but not before he gave Richter a scar across his throat
不过死之前 他在里希特的喉咙处留下了一个疤痕
in the shape of an "X."
这疤痕就是一个叉
Markus never lost one match, however.
不过 马库斯从来没输过一盘棋
Not one.
一盘也没输过
Perhaps we can take some solace in that.
也许我们可以把这当作一种慰藉吧
What I'd give to have killed those motherfuckers.
要是能把那些混球都杀掉 怎么我都愿意
Your grandmother never told you of such stories?
你外祖母从来没跟你讲过这些故事?
Of our history? No?
讲过我们的历史?没有吗?
You rich folks have the luxury of living in the past.
你们这些有钱人可以活在过去
Rest of us can only afford the present.
但剩余的我们只能着眼于当下
The past is all there is, Jonah,
过去就是一切呀 约拿
repeating over and over again,
周而复始
with new players of new times
新的棋手 新的时代
hoping for a different outcome.
希望能有个不同的结局
Checkmate.
将军
(laughs) In only two moves.
才两步而已
What, uh, what is this?
怎么会… 这是怎么回事?
Yeah, I call it beating an old man's ass at his own game.
没错 我管这个叫“阴沟里会翻船”
You're what they call "a little shit," aren't you?
你就是他们说的“小屁孩”对不对?
You want to play another...? The telephone is for you.
你想再下… 来电找你
It's the mayor's office.
是市长办公室
I should just be a moment.
我很快就回来
Continue without me.
别等我了
Probably win that, too.
也许这一盘你也会赢
Very good.
非常好
Ah, what a fucking weirdo.
你这怪咖
It's bad manners... What the fuck is this?
这样很没礼貌… -这究竟是什么?
...to venture around a man's home without an invitation.
…在别人家 未经允许就到处跑
is this him? Did you find the fucker that did this to her?
这是他吗?你是不是找到了那个对她下手的混♥蛋♥?
You need to leave.
你得离开了
You found him.
你找到他了
How? The cops didn't have shit.
怎么找到的?警♥察♥连只蚊子也没找到
You think the cops care about some old Jew?
你觉得警♥察♥会在乎一个老犹太人吗?
Who is he?
他是谁?
Go home. Read the Talmud.
回家吧 去看《犹太法典》
Living well is the best revenge.
好好活着就是最好的报复
No. No, no, no! Tell me who he is. Go back home...
不 告诉我他是谁 回家
And who are you? I have a fucking right to know!
你是谁… 我有权利知道!
Tell me right now.
现在就告诉我!
What are you, one of your masked, caped shvantzes
你是什么东西?你漫画里的面具英雄吗?
from your cartoons? No.
当然不是了
You are a boy.
你是个男孩
You are a child
你是个孩子
who could do nothing
面对自己家里的凶手
to stop the killer in his home.
却无能为力
Who did nothing to save his grandmother.
你什么也没做 救不了你的祖母
That's who you are.
你就是这样的人
Jonah! Stop!
约拿 别走!
Hey, I'll, uh... (sniffles)
嘿 我…
I'll have a chicken noodle and an Old Chicago.
我要一碗鸡肉汤面和一瓶老芝加哥啤
WOMAN: ...because they-they fell on their heads.
…因为他们头着地了
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表