剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
I only joined because she promised
我参加是因为她向我保证过
there would be no money issues.
不会有资金的问题
The Fourth Reich would fund projects the prudes at NASA
航♥空♥航♥天♥局从来不敢大胆投资的项目 第四帝国都会为此提供资金
never would dare... Mars, distant galaxies, black holes.
火星、遥远星系、黑洞
She said that if I helped her take the world,
她说 如果我帮她攻占世界
I could rule the stars.
我就可以统治各大星球
She?
她?
"The Colonel."
上校
The Colonel?
上校?
I-I don't know her real name.
我不知道她的真名叫什么
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我没想过要伤害任何人
I just...
我只是...
I wanted the moon.
我只是想要月亮
I wanted the stars.
我只是想要星星
So...
于是...
I helped them...
我帮他们
create it.
合成了它
The Solution.
溶液
Wait. The pathogen. The pathogen, right?
你是说病原体?是病原体 对不对?
Where is it being released?
他们要在哪里释放它?
Where are they fucking releasing it?!
他们要在哪里释放这病原体?
Everywhere.
所有地方
It's in everything.
到处都是
It's in food and drink, medicines.
在食物里、饮料中、药品里
It's a new creation.
这是一种新型产物
It's a new weapon.
这是一种新型武器
A food substitute soon
一种食品替代物很快就会
to be on every shelf in America.
在全美各商店的货架上出现
Targeting the inner cities.
主要面对市中心的顾客
Glucopyranose monohydrate.
水合葡萄糖
Corn syrup.
玉米糖浆
Corn syrup.
玉米糖浆
Corn syrup.
玉米糖浆
Like that? You like that?
像那样 你喜欢吗?
What are you doing? Tell us what you fucking know... He's lying.
你在干什么? 把你知道的都他妈告诉我们 他在撒谎
Tell us what you know. Tell us everything. Swear...
把你知道的都告诉我们 -我发誓
I swear! Everything that you know!
我发誓! 你知道的一切!
Tell us! Come on. Tell us. I swear.
告诉我们!-快点!告诉我们! -我发誓
Jonah, that's enough.
约拿 够了
Tell us. Come on.
告诉我们 快点
Meyer.
梅耶
Enough, Jonah. Meyer, make him stop.
够了 约拿 梅耶 让他停下来
We got what we needed.
我们已经得到我们要的信息了
He's not, he's not fucking telling us the truth.
他可没对我们说实话
Come on. We'll fucking cook you.
快点 我们要整死你
You don't want to speak? Huh?
你不想说话?
No? Okay.
不想啊?行
Meyer, make him stop!
梅耶 让他住手!
Cut it.
把电路断了
What the fuck's wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事?
Why? What'd I do? Get back to the car.
怎么了?我做什么了? 回到车里去
Now!
马上!
Mercy.
饶了我吧
Mercy.
发发慈悲
Mercy.
饶了我吧
No.
不
No.
不
No. No!
不 不!
No!
不!
Do you like sugar?
你喜欢糖吗?
Do you like sweets?
你喜欢糖果吗?
Do you like yummy, tasty treats?
你喜欢美味的甜食吗?
Then get ready for corn syrup.
那就准备好尝尝玉米糖浆吧
Mama, what's corn syrup?
妈妈 玉米糖浆是什么?
What's corn syrup, you ask?
你问“玉米糖浆是什么?”
It's a new substitute for sugar.
这是一种新型的糖类替代品
A substitute that is cheaper, healthier
这种替代品更便宜、更健康
and most importantly, sweeter than your wildest dreams.
最重要的是 比你最狂热的梦还要甜
Americans foolish.
美国傻冒 玉米糖浆
The junk food rots your teeth, man.
这垃圾食品会腐蚀你的牙齿
Why did we move to this silly country?
现已在你们最喜欢的糖果和零食里面
Back on an ocean.
为什么我们要搬到这愚蠢的国家?
Brought to you by Shidler Corp.
希德勒公♥司♥出品
♪ Syrup is yummy ♪
糖浆美味
♪ Syrup is sweet ♪
糖浆很甜
♪ Syrup is healthy ♪
糖浆健康
♪ Gee, what a treat ♪
这是我们的美味
♪ Cheaper than sugar, so much fun ♪
比糖甜 真有趣
♪ Corn syrup ♪
玉米糖浆
♪ The answer for everyone ♪
人人都爱
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表