剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
the Negress is talking.
女黑人说话啦
Do you think these men, they care about you?
你觉得这些男人他们在乎你吗?
They use you for your black skin.
他们只不过在利用你的黑色皮肤而已
And when they're done with you,
当他们利用完你之后
they'll throw you back into the ghetto.
他们就会把你扔回贫民窟里
If the ghetto will even take you anymore.
还要贫民窟接受你才行
That's enough. And you.
够了 还有你
You're the biggest charlatan of them all.
你是这里面最大的骗子
Oh? How's that, hmm?
为什么?
Great pretender, clever tongue...
装得最像 口齿最伶俐...
Enough.
够了 她...
What the fuck? What the fuck did you just do?
搞什么? 你刚刚到底做什么了?
She... We-we... She... We didn't verify her!
她...我们...我们还没证实她的身份呢!
She didn't even tell us anything.
她还什么都没告诉我们
She could've known something, Meyer. She could've given us
她肯定知道些内♥幕♥ 梅耶 她肯定能透露一些
something on The Ghost and you just... She knew nothing.
关于幽灵的消息 而你... 不 她什么也不知道
Just how to pour poison into our ears.
只知道如何把毒药灌到我们的耳朵里
That's all she knew.
她就知道这些
Believe me.
相信我吧
Sweep in here. All right.
仔细地搜查这里
I'll check the bedrooms.
我去查看卧室
Did that just fucking happen? 'Cause that is not how we do it.
刚才的事真的发生了吗? 因为我们不是这么行事的
It happened.
对 真的发生了
Fuck.
该死的
I'm gonna... I'll check the office.
我要... 我会查看办公室
They were calculated in how they discredited me.
他们精心策划来毁我的名声
They knew they had to ruin me. That is rough.
他们知道一定要毁了我 太难了
And they still surveil me. There's always a white van
而且他们还监视我 我住的街区总是停着一辆
on my block with antennas on it and shit.
带着天线的白色货车之类的
They say it's for TV repair, but I know, and...
他们说这是修电视的 但我知道
Danny, is this guy coming or what?
丹尼 这人到底来还是不来?
I don't know, maybe something's up.
我不知道 也许有事发生了
Are you doubting me?
你在怀疑我吗?
Yeah, maybe a little.
对 也许有一点
Come on. Maybe you're lonely, yeah?
别这样 也许你是寂寞了 对吧?
Maybe I'm someone to talk your shit out with
也许找我聊聊这事挺好的
while you get out of your mom's for a free meal.
你还可以离开妈妈家蹭一顿饭
Maybe I'm an idiot for believing you.
也许我相信你挺蠢的
You came to me. You stalked me.
是你来找我的 你跟踪我
You think I'm happy to be out here, exposed?
你觉得我喜欢曝光吗?
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Hey. You better come back and pay.
嘿 你最好回来付钱
Stop asking questions, you fucking dyke,
别再到处打探了 你这搞基的
or you're gonna end up just like your nutbag friend.
要不然你会跟 你的变♥态♥朋友一样下场
We're always watching. Always.
我们一直都盯着 一直都盯着
Happy Fourth of July.
独♥立♥日快乐
Lonny, it's time to go.
隆尼 该走了
Hey. Hey, that was supremely fucked up.
嘿 嘿 刚才的做法太扯了
You didn't even know it was her.
你根本就不知道是她
This is Tilda. It was her. See? Camera and all.
这是蒂尔达 是她 看到了没?监控录像
Okay, but you didn't know that when you killed her.
好 但你杀她的时候根本不知情
Roxy. Jesus, fuck. Fuck!
罗克西 天啊 糟了 糟了!
Fucking delivery boy, huh?
他妈的送货员 啊?
Fuck it.
好吧
♪ To dream the impossible dream ♪
追梦 不会成真的梦
♪ To fight the unbeatable foe ♪
挑战 不可战胜的敌手
♪ To bear with unbearable sorrow ♪
忍♥受 不能忍♥受的痛
Roxy. Roxy. ♪ To run ♪
罗克西
♪ Where the brave dare not go... ♪
跋涉 无人敢行的路
Lonny, we got to go.
隆尼 我们得走了
We move in that direction. Come. Come on.
我们朝那方向走 来 亲爱的
♪ This is my quest, to follow that star... ♪
敢以此生 求索那颗星
Who the fuck is that psycho?
那神经病是谁?
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表