剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
How'd you even sneak into the country?
你是怎么偷偷进入这国家的?
Sneak?
偷偷进入?
No. I... I was invited.
不 我... 我是被邀请进来的!
I was brought here
中♥央♥情报局让我来
to-to help your science programs by the CIA.
参与帮助你们的科学计划的
CIA? Yes!
中♥央♥情报局? 对!
We fucking brought them here?
是我们让他们来这里的?
After the war, it was, it was chaos.
战争结束之后 全世界一片混乱
But the Americans and the Soviets,they were on the eve of their own war,
但美国人和苏联人自己的战争 才正准备要开始
and they made a play for the most valuable of resources from the Reich.
但他们想要得到 德意志第三帝国最宝贵的资源
They wanted our minds.
他们想要我们的思想
And-and-and the Russians,
还有俄♥国♥人
they threatened death if we didn't go with them,
如果我们不跟他们走的话 就威胁要我们的命
but the Americans, they-they offered...
但美国人 他们提供了...
they offered life.
他们提供了生存的机会
My-my whole lab w-w-was recruited.
我整个实验室的人都被招募了
They gave us American names and American homes.
他们给了我们美国的名字 美国的家
They gave us jobs in, in-in the space program, NASA.
他们让我们在太空计划里工作 就是航♥空♥航♥天♥局
We-we built lives and-and-and families.
我们有了生活 有了家庭
I mean, we're citizens.
我们是公民呢
We are just like you.
我们跟你们是一样的
Fuck me. Bullshit. Well, it's true.
去你的吧 胡说八道
How do you think you got to the moon?
是真的!不然你们觉得 我们是怎么上月球的?
With our rocketeers, our biologists.
是我们的火箭设计者 我们的生物学家!
I mean, we-we-we, we helped you.
我的意思是 是我们帮了你们
NASA, just like Gretel.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局 就像格蕾泰尔那样
So NASA's filled with fucking Nazis?
所以航♥空♥航♥天♥局里 全都是混账纳粹分子
Where is the rest of your lab?
你实验室里的其他人在哪?
Are any of them here tonight?
今晚有没有人在这里?
Give us names,or I will cut this off your face and feed it to a duck.
把名字告诉我们 不然的话我就把你的脸撕下来喂鸭
German names. Aliases, now.
德文名字、化名 现在就说
Hans Schlieter. Hans Schlieter.
汉斯施莱特 汉斯施莱特
Hank Darcy. He was Hank Darcy.
汉克达西 之前叫汉克达西
Hank Darcy, was he?
汉克达西 是吗?
Klaus Furst. Klaus Furst.
克劳斯福斯特 克劳斯福斯特
William Rogers. William Rogers, yes.
威廉罗杰斯 威廉罗杰斯 对
Moritz Ehrlich,
莫里茨埃利希
now Kenneth Swiggens.
现在叫肯尼斯斯维根斯
What about Wilhelm Zuchs?
那威廉楚赫兹呢?
The head Nazi surgeon?
那个头号♥纳粹医生?
I have no idea where he is.
我完全不知道他在哪里
Did you say Moritz Ehrlich?
你刚才说了莫里茨埃利希?
Yes, yes.
对
Yes, he's here.
没错 他在这里
Yes, they're all here.
是的 他们都在这里
We...
我们...
We all came here to make a new life.
我们都是来这里开始新生活的
We don't need him anymore.
我们不再需要他了
But you said if I talked... Oh, I said?!
但你说过如果我招供的话... 我说过?
And what did you say to the Jews you drowned,
那你对你淹死的犹太人说了什么呢?
you Nazi fucking cock?
你这纳粹混球?
No, no, no, no.
不
No, no, no.
不
You boys have got this, yes?
你们能搞定这个 对不对?
They're not on the list, Harriet.
他们不在名单上 哈丽特
They are on my list, Joseph. No, wwait...
他们在我的名单上 约瑟夫 不 等等...
Out of my way, little one.
别挡道 小屁孩!
Out!
滚! 好吧
♪ Come see us in Huntsville ♪
来亨茨维尔探望我们吧
Come see the warm Alabama weather.
来感受一下阿♥拉♥巴马的气候
♪ Come live and be free ♪
来这里住 感受一下自♥由♥的气氛
Come try the BBQ!
来试试烧烤!
♪ You're welcome to join us ♪
欢迎你加入我们
Come see life free from the guilt.
来看看没有负罪感的生活
♪ If you're a Nazi. ♪
如果你是个纳粹分子
Come see all our new white friends.
来 看看我们所有的白人朋友
Come to Huntsville, Alabama.
来阿♥拉♥巴马州的亨茨维尔吧
Home of the Space & Rocket Center,
太空与火箭中心所在地
staffed by Nazi scientists smuggled here by your government.
这里的员工是你们的政♥府♥ 偷偷运进来的纳粹科学家
Oh, yeah, it really happened.
噢 是啊 梦想成真了
Shh.
嘘
Shh. Shh.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
But, hey, we got to the moon.
不过 我们上月球啦
Kenneth Swiggens.
肯尼斯斯维根斯
Kenneth Swiggens. Kenneth Swiggens?
肯尼斯斯维根斯?
Excuse me, are you Kenneth Swiggens?
打扰了 你是肯尼斯斯维根斯吗?
No, dear, Hank Darcy. Do I know you?
不是 亲爱的 我是汉克达西 我认识你吗?
Kenneth Swiggens?
肯尼斯斯维根斯?
Kenneth Swiggens?
肯尼斯斯维根斯?
Kenneth Swiggens?
肯尼斯斯维根斯?
Oh, I'm Kenneth.
我是肯尼斯
You're in danger.
你有危险了
Juden are after you.
犹太人在追踪你
Come with me, I'll keep you safe.
跟着我 我能保你平安
In Ordnung, ja?[德语]
好吧 是吗?
You die like you killed.
你怎么杀人的 就怎么死
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙
Somebody's been shot!
有人被枪击中了!
Call the police! The fuck did she do?
快叫警♥察♥! 她搞什么?
Lucky. Joe, we got to go.
你走运了 乔 我们得走了
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走吧
Walk, don't run, straight to the car. You cool?
走过去 别跑 直接上车 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Dad? Daddy!
爸爸? 爸爸!
Almost there. Hey. Hey, you!
快到了 嘿!你
Hey!
嘿!
There it is.
到了
What the hell?
搞什么?
Harriet! What the fuck?
哈丽特! 搞什么鬼?
Hey! What the fuck is she doing?
嘿 她到底在搞什么?
She's leaving us behind. Just keep fucking moving.
她丢下我们不管了 继续走
I beg you.
我求求你
Please stop.
别喂了
Stop, I beg you, I beg you.
别继续了 我求求你 求求你
Meyer, maybe this ain't the gal.
梅耶 也许她不是我们要的人
No.
不
Do it. Do it now.
继续 现在就动手
She will eat an entire acre if she does not tell us about The Ghost.
如果她不告诉我们关于幽灵的信息 她就要把整块地的粪便都吃掉
I...
我...
That's right.
没错
I don't know any Ghost.
我不认识什么幽灵
I don't know any Ghost, you goddamn imbeciles.
我不认识什么幽灵 你们这些该死的笨蛋
I was not in the war!
我可没参与战争!
Tilda Sauer.
蒂尔达
I am Karen Ballinger.
我是凯伦博林格
I know who I am. I know who I am.
我知道我是谁 我知道我是谁
And I know who you all are.
而且我知道你们是谁
You, the insecure actor.
你 是那个没安全感的演员
I think you mean Tony Award-winning
你说的是获得托尼奖的
insecure actor.
没安全感的演员吧
You are nothing.
你什么都不是
An empty shell with a hairy chest.
一具长满胸毛的空壳而已
Does any-anyone care about you?
有人在乎过你吗?
Do-do you even love you?
你爱你自己吗?
You're an echo in a well.
你就是深井里的回音
A shadow in the dark.
黑暗中的阴影
No one sees you. You-you know why?
没人看得见你 你知道为什么吗?
Because there's nothing to see.
因为没什么可看的
Shut the fuck up, you Nazi bitch.
闭上你的臭嘴 纳粹贱♥人♥
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表