剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Well, it's a whole lot easier at home that you don't.
而你不是个白种男人在家就方便多了
By the way, your mom called while you were in Florida.
对了 你在佛罗里达州时 你妈妈打过电♥话♥来
Don't worry, I let the machine pick it up.
别担心 我没接 我让录音电♥话♥接的
She's doing fine. Her labs came back great yesterday.
她情况不错 昨天收到检查报告 结果很好
You know, actually, I was just thinking about Sommers.
事实上 我刚刚在想萨默斯
That brother still hasn't returned my calls.
那位仁兄还没回我电♥话♥
I called him at home and at work, and now his captain's
我给他家和单位都打了电♥话♥ 现在他的上司说
saying he's suddenly taking "personal time"
他突然需要私人时间
for his wife's pregnancy.
因为他妻子怀孕了
So? There it is. No, the thing is,
那又怎样?这不就结了 不对 关键是
he never told me anything about personal time. You know?
他从来没跟我提过需要私人时间 你知道吧?
And now he's dodging my calls.
现在他不接我电♥话♥了
It just seems like he could've told me.
只是觉得他本来可以告诉我的
Well, do you tell everyone at work exactly who you are?
你会告诉每个同事真实的你吗?
They tried to eradicate our beliefs,
他们想根除我们的信仰
to strip us of our... dignity,of our legacy.
剥夺我们的尊严和传承
But...
不过…
make no mistake,
毫无疑问
the persecution we suffered
我们受到的迫♥害♥
is a thing of the past.
已经是过去式了
They underestimated us once,
他们曾经低估了我们
but it won't happen again.
但这事不会再发生了
For we will strike them in their slumber,
因为我们会在他们睡眠中
in their homes,in their places of worship.
在他们家中 在他们祈祷时袭击他们
Because...
因为…
you are the legacy of our forefathers.
你们是我们前辈的传承
You are Darwin's offspring.
你们是达尔文的后代
And your seed will live on.
你们的种子会生根发芽
Hi. You've reached Ruth and Jonah.
你好 这里是露丝和约拿的留言信箱
We're not in right now,
我们现在不在
but please leave a message after the beep.
请在哔的一声后留下口信
Hello, Jonah dear.
你好 约拿 亲爱的
It's Mindy and Murray.
我们是明迪和默里
Give us a call if you want.
如果你想的话 给我们打个电♥话♥吧
We're here for you.
我们会帮助支持你的
Hey, Jonah. It's Carol.
嘿 约拿 我是卡罗尔
Look, I'm worried about you.
听着 我很担心你
You okay?
你没事吧?
Call me.
快给我打电♥话♥
Reminds me of my son.
他让我想起了我儿子
You could sound the shofar in his bedroom,
你就算在他房♥间里吹起羊角号♥
he wouldn't, uh, wake up.
他也不会醒过来的
Uh, yeah, who are you?
是啊 你是谁?
I'm Levi Liebstein.
我是李维里布斯泰恩
I am...
我是…
I was, uh...
我曾经是…
a-a good friend of your safta's.
你外婆的一个好朋友
Also, from time to time, I advised her on legal matters.
而且我时不时给她的法律问题提供建议
I tried talking to you at shiva, but I...
在葬礼时我本来想找你说话 不过我…
I'm sorry, what legal matters?
对不起 是什么法律问题?
Her last will and testament.
她的最后遗愿和遗嘱
Could we talk inside?
我们能不能进去谈?
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Come on in.
行 当然了 进来吧
It's just...
好
Thank you. Yeah, of course.
谢谢你 只是…对 只是…
What the fuck you doing here, man?
你在这里干什么 老兄?
Well, I mean, I was trying to sleep here all night, until Emphysema Eddie showed up.
我想在这里睡一整夜直到你的访客造访
All night? You could've gotten killed.
整个晚上?你会被杀的
You didn't answer the door.
你不开门啊
I was worried, all right?
我很担心 好吗?
Bite me for caring.
我太在乎了 你咬我啊
I suppose that we should get down to business.
我觉得我们应该谈正事了
Uh, your grandmother's estate.
你外祖母的遗产
Estate?
等等 遗产?
I thought Jonah was balls poor.
我以为约拿穷得叮当响呢
Ah. Yeah, sadly,
遗憾的是
your friend's assessment is correct.
你朋友的评估是正确的
But...
不过…
she did leave you this.
她给你留了这个
The German government was forced to pay
德国政♥府♥被迫对某些
some of the survivors for war crimes.
战争犯罪的幸存者作出补偿
Wow. A whole $600.
哇 600美元
Check that out.
看看啊
How generous of 'em.
他们多慷慨啊
How come she didn't cash it?
她为什么不兑现呢?
Oh. Oh, my.
噢 天啊
She wanted you to have it.
她想让你拿着
There is a-a story about her
有一个关于她的故事
that is, uh, rather legendary from the camps.
在集中营里是挺富有传奇色彩的
It preceded her everywhere she went.
这让她无论走到哪 都未见其人先闻其声
It was a night like any other, I suppose.
我想 那是个普通的夜晚
Your safta had waited until nightfall to use the bathroom,
你的外婆等到天黑才去上洗手间
but it was dangerous.
但很危险
As she walked outside,
当她走到外面时
she saw three women whispering in the yard,
她看到有三个女人在院子里窃窃私语
when she heard...
当她听到…
No talking!
不许说话!
A young girl was walking ahead of her,
有个年轻女孩走在她前面
not paying attention.
没注意
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
The young girl froze.
那年轻女孩吓呆了
What are you doing out here?
你在这里干什么?
As the guard approached her,
当那警卫走近她时
gun raised,
举起了一把枪
Ruth stepped in between them,
露丝站在了他们之间
allowing the young girl to escape.
让那年轻女孩得以逃跑
Ruth knew
露丝知道
that she would meet her fate for this.
她会因此而死的
So...
所以…
she pushed her head into the gun.
她用头顶了一下那把枪
A small act of defiance.
这是一种小小的反抗
But he didn't shoot her.
但他没杀她
Ruth never learned why.
露丝从来都不知道为什么
But she saved that girl's life.
但她救了那女孩的命
You were in the camps with her.
你在她待的那个集中营里
Mm. No.
不是
My wife was.
我妻子在
My wife was the girl she saved.
我妻子就是她救下的那女孩
Mm, talk about balls.
勇气可嘉啊 对啊
We call it chutzpah, but yes.
我们管那叫肆无忌惮 不过 没错
Your grandmother spoke of you a lot, Jonah.
你的外祖母经常谈起你 约拿
She said that...
她说
you were a lot like her
你跟她很像
but you just didn't know it yet.
但你对此还不知情
So, how did the shiksa get inside?
那么 这女人是怎么进去的?
No clue. We were watching the house all night.
完全不知道 我们整个晚上都看着那房♥子
Much to my dismay.
我很沮丧
What I don't get is, why go through the trouble
我不明白的是 为什么要这么麻烦
of cleaning up the guy's body
把那人的尸体清理掉
when they could've just called the cops on us?
他们本来可以报♥警♥抓我们啊?
It's simple.
很简单
The Nazis had a bigger stake in protecting their secret than in exposing ours.
比起暴露我们 纳粹分子更在意保守他们的秘密
The question is, what secret are they protecting?
问题是 他们在保守什么秘密?
The answer is, we get back to work.
答案是 我们继续工作吧
Track down these Jerry motherfuckers
找到这些混♥蛋♥
and then kill 'em. Back to work?
然后我们就杀了他们 继续工作?
Meyer, this is Bananagrams.
梅耶! 太疯狂了吧
They could be onto us.
他们可能已经盯上我们了
I mean, i-if this woman is proof of anything...
我意思是 如果这女人是什么证明…
Then we find them before they find us.
那我们要在他们找到我们之前 找到他们
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表