剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
I... No, siree, Bob.
不可能的 鲍勃
I am not.
我不会抛弃你的
No... sir... ee, Bob. Ah.
不可能的 鲍勃
What is that smell?
那是什么味道?
Making that stir fry that you like.
在做你喜欢的炒菜呢
Thought I'd cook for a change. Ah.
我想着这次可以由我来做饭
You know I could smell it down the hall.
你知道吗 我从大堂那里就闻到了
What do we have here?
这是什么?
For you.
给你的
Father Cassidy brought it over.
卡西迪神父送过来的
You've been having so many nightmares, I thought
你做了太多噩梦了 我就想
it couldn't hurt to have him come over and bless the house.
让他过来给家里祈福 也没什么坏处
You know?
你知道吗?
To keep our home free of evil spirits.
让我们家没什么恶灵
Your priest was here?
你的牧师来了?
Maria, there's one bed in this apartment.
玛丽亚 这公♥寓♥里只有一张床
He's gonna know.
他会知道的
He already knows.
他已经知道了
And he's fine with it.
他觉得没什么问题
Question is, why the fuck aren't you?
问题是 为什么你觉得有问题?
Jonah.
约拿
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
I called. Come in.
我打过电♥话♥ 进来
Yeah, I know. It's just...
是啊 我知道只是…
You know, it's been a little bit of a crazy time.
你知道 这有点疯狂
约拿:星期一晚上8点至12点 星期三下午4点至8点 星期四下午8点至12点
How come we never hang out like this no more?
为什么我们都不再这样一起玩了?
Two words: Dennis Duncan.
两个词 丹尼斯邓肯
Oh, come on.
噢 拜托了
It's true.
是真的
That ain't the only reason, and you know it.
那不是唯一的原因 你知道的
You stopped calling me, not the other way around.
你不再给我打电♥话♥ 不是我不给你打电♥话♥
You remember when my dad took us to LBI for that weekend,
你记不记得 我爸爸带我们去长滩岛的那个周末
and we spent the whole day at that arcade?
我们在游戏厅玩了一整天?
You mean that time I whipped your ass at Pong?
你说的是我在“乒乓”游戏里 把你打得落花流水的那次?
Yeah, right.
对 没错
I smoked you, fool, but...
是我打得你屁滚尿流 傻子 什么?
How come everything seemed so easy back then?
为什么好像那时候 所有事都那么简单呢?
Because it was.
因为是真的简单
Ah, shit.
糟了
I'm late for work. I got to go.
我要迟到了 我得走了
It cool if I walk with you?
嘿 我跟你一起走可以吗?
Jesus fuck.
天啊 见鬼!
Ooh, you scared me.
你吓死我了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Didn't mean to.
不是故意的
Oh, you're... you're good.
没事
I'm looking for Jonah Heidelbaum.
我找约拿海德尔邦
You know where I could find him?
你知道我在哪里可以找到他?
I don't know a Jonah.
我不认识约拿
Sorry.
对不起
I think... you do.
我觉得你认识
I broke up with him, you know.
我跟他分手了 你知道吗?
Dennis.
丹尼斯
That's just good common sense.
这是常识嘛
You are so rude.
你真没礼貌!
Where is Jonah?
约拿在哪里?
Okay.
好吧
I'm...
我…
I'm Jonah Heidelbaum.
我就是约拿海德尔邦
Really?
真的吗?
Funny, you don't look like a kike to me.
真好笑 你看起来不像个犹太佬
What's up?
怎么了?
Well, I am.
我就是
Yeah, I'm a Circle K,
没错 我去K圆圈买♥♥东西
bagel-eating, Toucan Sam, cheap-as-fuck
我吃百吉饼 我是个巨嘴鸟山姆 标准特别低的
Jew Yorker heeb.
纽约犹太人
That's me.
这就是我
Have it your way.
随你便
Jonah, wait up.
约拿 等等!
Oh, shit.
糟了!
Oh. Oh. Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake-wake up. Hey.
醒醒 嘿 叫人来帮忙
Ah. Get help. Get help! Get help!
叫人来帮忙!
Oh. Fuck! No!
该死的!不
Oh. Fuck! Oh!
不!该死的!不!
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表