剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Let's split up and find out.
我们分头行事
Downtown express train, wonder where he's headed.
市中心快线 他要去哪里呢
Hold the doors! Hold the doors!
别关门!
Una had a bag like that at The Ghost's house.
尤娜在幽灵家里有个类似的提包
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿
Shit, we got to go!
糟了 我们得走了
Fuck!
该死的!
Shit! He's getting away! What the fuck do we do?
糟了 他跑了 我们该怎么办?
We have Lonny, you beautiful mustached motherfucker.
隆尼 你这长着漂亮胡子的混♥蛋♥
Where's his bag? Where's his bag?
他的包呢?他的包在哪?
You didn't bring me here to charge me with those murders,
你抓我来不是为了 指控我犯下那些谋杀罪的
did you? Why else would I have brought you here?
对吗? 我还能为了什么抓你?
Because you're lost at sea.
因为你糊涂了
So you parade me down here,
所以你抓我来示众
put on a whole production.
演一出戏
The handcuffs, oh. Nice touch.
手铐 不错的点子
You're forcing me to spout some nonsense
你逼我胡说八道
that makes your boss... Who is behind that mirror...
这样你正站在镜子后面的老板…
Makes him finally take you seriously.
才能认真对待你
Is that it?
是这样吗
Agent Morris?
莫里斯探员?
This is Gretel Fischer's INS file.
这是格蕾泰尔费舍尔 在移♥民♥归化局的档案
And this paper clip mark in the corner means that
在角落的这个回形针的印记
there was another file attached.
意味着还有另一份附带的档案
One that laid out all of her dirty,swastika-embroidered laundry.
那档案记录着她作为纳粹分子的历史
And you knew that. Didn't you?
你是知道的 对不对?
So we both know there are Nazis here in America.
我们俩都知道美国有纳粹分子
And I found them by following this trail of corpses that led to you.
我通过这些与你有关的 尸体的踪迹发现他们的
But I promise you,
但我向你保证
you don't have enough life left in your old man body
你的寿命可不足以
to go out and murder all the ones still out there
走出去把剩下的都杀掉
drinking Budweiser and eating sloppy joes.
那些喝着啤酒吃着汉堡的纳粹分子
'Cause this thing is bigger
因为这件事
than a few old-timers hiding out in the burbs.
可不止是藏匿在郊区里的 那几个老油条这么简单
And this paper clip mark proves
而且这回形针印记证明了
that the government was the one who moved the Nazis in next door.
是政♥府♥把纳粹分子引进来定居的
I'm building a case,
我正在收集证据
and I want your help.
我希望得到你的帮助
Tell me how you found them.
告诉我你是怎么找到他们的
You're right.
你说得对
This is bigger than anyone realizes.
这事比任何人想象中的都要严重
They're here.
他们…
They are among us.
他们就在我们之间
They are communicating with each other.
他们互相沟通
And they have plans to attack New York City
他们还计划着袭击纽约城
tonight. Tonight.
就在今晚 今晚?
Tonight. Which is why you have to release me.
今晚 这就是为什么你要放了我
You have to release me now.
你现在就要放了我
Tonight. Right now!
今晚 马上!
That is not convenient at all,
不太方便
is it? Will the bogeyman be there, too?
对吗? 恶魔也会在那里吗?
Hmm. You know,
嗯 你知道
I really thought that you would be able to see the big picture. - Yes.
我真的以为你能看到大局
Maybe a night in lockup will help you get smart.
也许把你关一个晚上 能让你变聪明些呢
Remember one thing.
记住一件事
What is that? The blood spilled tonight is gonna be on your hands.
是什么事? 今晚有任何伤亡都是你的责任
On your hands!
你的责任!
Drop your weapon.
放下武器!
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no. Mister,
不 先生
don't, don't, don't. Don't touch... Don't touch it.
别碰它 别碰它
Don't touch it. Let go. Hey, I found it first.
别碰它 把它放下 嘿 我先找到的
I know. Hey, hey, listen, listen.
我知道 嘿 听着?
You want some money? You want ten bucks? What are you doing?
你要钱吗? 你要10块钱吗? 你在干什么?
Ten bucks? Look,
10块钱 听着
down here, see? Scram.
看这里 看到没?
That's bullshit.
滚
Rats. Are you crazy?
真是胡扯 你疯了吗?
You never take cash out of your pocket in a subway.
你永远都不应该 在地铁上从口袋里掏钱的
Shit.
糟了
Maybe we're gonna get lucky
也许我们要走运了
and this is not gonna be...
这不会是…
No, it's a bomb.
不 这是个炸♥弹♥
Who the fuck are you?
你究竟是谁?
Part of that tribe hoping to stop us?
是不是那个部落的 要来阻止我们?
Such fools.
真是白♥痴♥
We won't be stopped.
我们是不可阻挡的
Not by a kike or a Jap
犹太人不行 日本人不行
or anyone else, for that matter.
任何其他人都不行
You will never stop Father's work.
你无法阻止天父的行动
Shalom, motherfucker.
你好呀 混球
What? No thank-you hug?
怎么?连一个感谢的拥抱也没有?
Okay, so... Electronic detonator,
好的 电子雷♥管♥
and we have dummy wires,
有虚拟导线
and, uh, there are redundancies, too.
还有多余的线
Wait, wait. What does that... What does that mean?
等等 这意味着什么?
What does that mean? It means that if I cut the wrong wire,
这意味着如果我剪了错误的电线
then we're all gonna be having a seder with the dead.
那么我们都要走向死亡了
All right. You said The Ghost was working on biological weapons,
好吧 你说那幽灵在研究生物武器
right? Uhhuh.
对吗? 嗯
No, this is just, uh...
不 这只是个…
It's just a regular...
这只是个普通的…
explosive. Hmm.
炸♥弹♥
Yeah, listen, boychick, uh, do me a favor.
对 听着 年轻人 帮我个忙
All right? I want you to take all these people here, get them out of this car,
可以吗? 我要你把这里的所有人带出这节车厢
all the way to the back of the train.
把他们一路带到火车尾部
Wait, wait. What about you?
等等 那你呢?
I'm gonna defuse the bomb and be a hero,
我要拆除这炸♥弹♥ 当个英雄
that's what I'm gonna do. No. No, no, fuck that.
这就是我要做的 不 去它的
Not "fuck that." No, no, no.
不行的 不行
I'm gonna get the glory. I'm gonna get the broads.
我要得荣耀 我要得女人
You're gonna get out. No. No, no, no, no, no.
你要逃出去 不
I'm not doing that. I'm not leaving you.
我不会这样做的 任务没完成的话 我不会离开…
Listen to me right now, you hear me?
你听我说 听到没?
You take everybody now,and you get them out of the car, you hear?
你现在就带所有人离开车厢 听见没?
Gam zu l'tovah. Fuck that. I'm not leaving you.
不行 我不会离开你的
This, too, is for the good, Aaron.
这也是做好事 亚伦
Get out.
快走
Go!
走啊
Okay, listen up! Come on!
好 听着 快点
Let's go. Come on. I'm not gonna take your... No, no, no, no, no!
我们走 快点 我不会…不
Go this way. This way.
走这边 这边 走!
Go! I'm not gonna take your fucking money. Just go.
我不会要你的钱的 走吧
Keep moving,or I'll fucking blow a hole through your head.
快走 不然我一枪毙了你 走!
Go! Keep fucking moving! Hmm. Get out of here!
快走啊!离开这里!
Next fucking car! Come on!
下一节车厢!快点!
Hey, you're Lonny Flash!
嘿 你是隆尼弗拉什
It's not all it's cracked up to be, pal.
让你失望了 老友
Move it! Next fucking car!
快走! 下一节车厢!
Come on! Go, go, go!
快点 走啊
Come on, hustle! Come on, go, go, go!
快点 挤进去 快点 走啊!
I said keep fucking moving!
我说快点走!
Go! Go! Go!
走!
Thank you, lord.
谢谢你 上帝
Can you... C-Can you see...
你能…你能看到…
What's your next move?
你下一步要怎样做?
Let him sit. Sooner or later, he'll say something.
让他坐在那里吧 他迟早会开口说话的
What the hell are you doing in there?! What in the damn hell?
你们到底在那里干什么? 搞什么?
What was that? What was that there?!
那是怎么回事?那边发生什么事了?
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表