剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Hauptsturmfuhrer Holstedder here.
霍斯泰德上校
Back for another episode of
是时候播出新的一集
THE STAR OF BUCHENWALD!
《布痕瓦尔德之星》!
It was a singing competition.
这是一场歌♥唱比赛
A sadistic Gong Show.
一场残暴的敲锣秀
Every Shabbos, Holstedder rounded up ten men
每个安息日 霍斯泰德召集十个人
and made them sing for their lives.
逼迫他们拼命唱歌♥
If you sang out of tune...
如果你唱走调了…
It's a D-flat,
是降D
Number 218763.
编号♥202659
If you forgot the words...
如果你忘词了…
Come on, 217742:
快点啊 292540
"In the Graceland of our Fathers."
在我们父辈的恩赐之地…
Someone is a quarter step ahead...
有人快了四分之一拍
Until there was only one left.
直到剩下一个人
Well, Mr. Holstedder...
霍斯泰德先生
come on down.
上前来吧
So, how do you like The Hunters?
那么 你觉得捕猎者怎么样?
They scare the shit out of me.
他们吓死我了
Yes!
对
How'd you recruit 'em, anyway, Professor X?
话说回来 你是怎么雇佣他们的 X教授?
No.
不
Well...
这个…
I went to a matchmaker.
我去找了个媒人
♪ Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match... ♪ But that's not all she is.
不过她不仅仅是个媒人
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Shalom, my dear love. I can't believe this.
你好 亲爱的 真不敢相信啊
Oh, I can't either. Mwah.
我也是
My darling. Come sit, Meyerleh, sit.
亲爱的 来 坐 梅耶兄 快请坐
Eh, what a neighborhood.
这附近很不错啊
I know. Very fancy.
我知道 很阔气
It is fancy. I'm so glad I dressed.
是很阔气 我很高兴自己着装打扮了 我知道
30 years in our new shtetl of Manhattan,
我们在曼哈顿新的犹太村子里住了30年
you don't break fast with me, you don't venture to my sukkah.
你既没跟我斋戒后进食 也没跟我在苏克棚里冒险
What did a little old matchmaker do to deserve such kavod?
我这个小小的老媒人 何德何能让您大驾光临啊?
Well, I wasn't looking to be matched, Hilda.
我可不是来配对的 希尔达
So, if that's all right with you...
如果你觉得这样没问题 行
It's 40 years pining only for Ruth.
这40年来你只想和露丝一起
This is the oldest "Will They or Won't They"
这是自从雅各和瑞秋的故事之后
in the world, since-since Jacob and Rachel.
世界上最古老的“有无缘分”的故事
Oh, God.
天啊
You have a lot of security for a little old matchmaker, no?
作为一个小小的老媒人 你的保镖倒挺多的 不是吗?
Well, you know, can you think of a creature more dangerous
你知道的 你想象一下 一位犹太母亲
than a Jewish mother with an unwed daughter?
有个没结婚的女儿 哪个生物能比这样的母亲更危险?
Matchmaker in the daylight.
名义上是媒人
But don't sell yourself short, because you've commodified the occupation of yenta.
不过别小看了自己 因为你将媒人这份工作商品化了
You weaponized the Rolodex.
你让罗乐德斯关系网成为了武器
You are the Jewish world's fixer, no?
你是犹太人世界的管事 不是吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
So...
那么…
if not for a bride, or even a shtup,
要不是为了找新娘 或者找性趣
you know, one might ponder why the gentleman from Park Avenue
这就让人想知道 住在派克大街的这位绅士
comes all this way to see me.
这么大老远跑来看我
Hmm? Cut to the liver, darling.
有话直说吧 亲爱的
Well... Ruth and I,
这样的 露丝和我
we found something.
我们有所发现
Two Nazi doctors...
有两个纳粹医生
living here among us.
就住在这里 在我们中间
So, we need you, Hilda.
所以 我们需要你 希尔达
I help you with this, it makes noise.
如果我在这件事上帮你 就会引起别人注意
In my line of work, noise is death.
在我的工作中 引人注意就等于死亡
31 years since liberation.
自从解放后 已经过去了31年
You know, in that time, I have made 345 matches,
在这段时间里 我促成了345对男女
producing 957 new Jewish souls.
成功生下了957个犹太后裔
And, and seven more imas-to-be are pregnant as we speak.
而且… 我们谈话期间 有七位准妈妈正在怀孕
It should be enough for Hashem, Meyer.
对上帝来说应该足够了吧 梅耶
I suppose so, too, comes the responsibility
我想这也意味着我有责任
to make the world better for these 957 lives.
让这957条新生命所在的世界变得更美好
You say there are Nazis among us?
你说在我们周围有纳粹分子
I suppose, then, you are asking me for...
那么 我觉得你是让我…
A team.
组成一个团队
I need highly skilled. Covert. See?
我需要高技能的、隐蔽的…
This is no team, dear.
明白吗? 这不是组队 亲爱的
No. No?
不是 不是?
This is appointed by God.
这是上帝指派的
This is a, is a congregation. A tribe.
这是一次集♥会♥ 一个部落
What you need is a group who knows how to bend the rules.
你需要的是一群知道该如何变通的人
A collective who will take justice into its own hands.
一群替天行道的人
Ragtag, just like, like The Dirty Dozens.
贱民 就像《十二金刚》
957.
957人
Hilda, if God does not hear that,
希尔达 如果上帝没有听到这件事
then He is deaf.
那他就聋了
957.
957人
It's still 5,999,043 short. Yes.
还缺5999043人呢 没错
But we have time yet, yeah?
但我们还有时间 对吧?
Yes.
对
Come on,
来吧
let's go find you these rascals.
我们来给你找到这些调皮的人
You went to a matchmaker to put together a group of Nazi hunters?
你找了个媒人来替你 找到一群纳粹捕猎者 真的是…
That's... the Jewiest shit I've ever heard.
我听说过的最有犹太特色的事了
Why'd they say yes?
为什么他们会答应呢?
In time, you'll come to know their stories.
在适当的时机 你会了解到他们的故事
Their secrets.
他们的秘密
And perhaps you'll come to tell them yours.
也许啊 你会告诉他们你的故事
We leave shortly. Time for a hunt.
我们很快就要出发了 该去捕猎了
Just... I said no. - I am not sitting
别这样 不行 我不会让你那个
your beached whale of a cousin,
胖得像头鲸鱼一样的表妹
the insufferable Eileen Shekenstein,
那个让人难以忍♥受的艾琳设肯斯泰因
anywhere near us, Murray.
坐在我们身边的 默里
It's Amy's wedding. She'll sit where Amy wants her to sit.
这是艾米的婚礼 艾米想让她坐哪里 她就坐哪里
You know she's still never apologized to me
她错过了欢庆妥拉节晚餐
for missing Simchas Torah dinner.
但现在还没跟我道歉
Her husband died the night before.
她的丈夫前一晚去世了 就是啊
Well, exactly. That gave her a whole day to RSVP.
那她就有一整天时间告诉我来不来
Get in the car.
上车吧
Okay.
好吧
Uh... sorry, man.
很抱歉 老兄
Bet you never met a movie star before, huh?
我猜你以前从来没见过一位电影明星吧 犹大马加比老兄?
Judah Macca-bro, how's it hanging?
怎么样了?
Uh, fine, yeah.
挺好的
You know, the fear goes away.
恐惧会消失的
What? No, no.
什么?不 我…
No, I'm-I'm... I'm cool. I'm just, uh...
我没事 我只是…
As scared as an uncircumcised schlong
就像割礼仪式上的
at a mohel convention? I was, too.
一根未受割礼的阴♥茎♥一样恐惧? 我也是
Gets easier, trust me.
会慢慢变得容易的 相信我
You know, I loved Ruth like she was my own bubbe.
我爱露丝 她就像我自己的祖母一样
Though, if only she was a couple years younger,
如果她年轻几岁的话
I might've loved her a little differently.
我对她的爱可能会有所不同了
Know what I'm saying? Mazel'd her Tov.
你知道我在说什么吗? 好好爱抚她
Gefilte'd her fish.
把她揉一顿
That's fucked up, man. Hey, she found me at rock bottom.
不太对劲啊 老兄 她在我情绪最低落时找到了我
Okay, she kicked my ass into shape.
好吧? 她让我回归正常
Not as good a shape as Kris Kristofferson's ass.
不是克里斯克里斯托佛森那种正常
That ass should be in the Louvre.
那种人应该放在卢浮宫供人欣赏
That's a, that's a thing of miracles,
那可是个奇迹
but she saved me.
但她拯救了我
She saved you? Oh, yeah.
她拯救了你? 噢 当然了
Yeah, she was one special lady, Ruth.
对 她是一位很特别的女士 露丝
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表