剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
就小了几尺 不过还是小了 是这面墙
It'sit's, iit's too close. What are you saying?
太近了 你在说什么?
He's saying this wall isn't a wall.
他说这墙不是墙
There's something behind it.
墙后面还有东西
What?
什么?
But according to the plans,
但依据平面图来看
this building doesn't have a basement.
这栋楼并没有地下室
But it does now. So,
现在有了吧 那么
Joe, after you?
乔 你先请
Please tell me this isn't what I think it is.
请告诉我这不是我想的那样
Meyer said that Hauser helped to hide the Nazi loot
梅耶说豪瑟帮忙把他们在战争中
stolen from Jews during the war.
从犹太人手中偷来的 纳粹战利品藏起来了
I, I didn't think he, he meant this.
我没想到他说的是这个
This is... this is...
这是… 这是…
Everything.
所有的一切
Down to their jewelry.
甚至还有他们的珠宝
M-Mindy and I, we were there when they took it all from us.
明迪和我 他们来抢我们的时候 我们在场
You know, they had to put it somewhere.
他们总得找地方放吧
How many lives do you think are in this room?
你觉得这房♥间里有多少人的东西?
He knew this was happening and did nothing.
他知道这回事 却什么也没做
He didn't do nothing. He built himself a big old bank.
他并非什么也没做 他给自己建了一栋巨大的银行
That's just like Aaron's.
这像是亚伦的
Every piece,
每一件物品
every single token, has a story.
每一件象征物背后都有个故事
Guys. It's time.
大伙儿 时间到了
We got to go. No, no, we...
我们得走了 不 我们…
We can't leave this here.
我们不能把这些东西留在这里
We have to. No footprints, remember?
我们不得不这么做 不能留有痕迹 记不记得?
We'll lose our lead.
否则会失去线索的
Write for yourselves this song.
“为你们自己写这首歌♥”
I got another idea.
我有个主意
What?
什么?
Okay.
好
Sorry. We do need to go. Yeah.
对不起 我们真的要走了 嗯
Okay. Mindy.
好的 明迪
MMindy. Jonah?
明迪 约拿
Mindy. Yeah.
明迪! 嗯
Okay, Jonah.
好的 约拿
Jonah. We got to go.
约拿 我们要走了
We're exiting.
我们现在出来了
Copy. We'll meet you outside.
收到 我们在外面和你们会合
Thanks, fellas.
谢谢 小伙子们
This is why you came,
这就是你来这里的原因
like the others,
和其他人一样
to hurl baseless accusations without proof?
来作毫无根据的指控?
I came with the proof...
我可是带了证据来的
It is
在这里
of the fortunes you plundered from millions of dead Jews,
你从数百万死去的犹太人手中抢夺来的财产
that you now have hidden beneath your bank.
你现在把它们藏在你的银行下面
The innocent souls that perished in agony
那些无辜的灵魂在痛苦中死去
while you looked the other way.
而你却视而不见
Then raked in what was left of them.
还搜刮了他们遗留下的东西
Their rings,
他们的戒指
their rattles, their teeth.
他们的拨浪鼓 他们的牙齿
Look at them. Here.
看看它们 在这里
Photographs can be doctored.
照片是可以伪造的
Doctored?
伪造?
Oh, yes.
好吧
Can you doctor this?
你能伪造这个吗?
Look at it.
看看它
Can you doctor this? I have seen enough, sir.
你能伪造这个吗? 我看得够多了
Now I will go.
所以我现在要走了
Quiet, quiet. Quiet.
安静点!别出声 安静点
Quiet.
安静点
It's your life if you're quiet.
如果你不出声的话 你的命就还能保得住
Do you understand? Just listen to me.
你明白吗? 听我说
Next, these photos go to the war crimes tribunal.
接下来这些照片将会被送往 战争罪行法庭
Then to the victims' families.
然后到受害者的家属手里
Then to the Nazi pigs whose troughs you failed to protect.
再到那些纳粹杂种手中 你没有保守他们的秘密
What do you want to know?
你要从我这里得到什么?
Who owns box 630?
我想知道630号♥箱子是谁的
That's all. Tell me.
就这样 告诉我
I will leave your vile history right where it is,in the past.
我就不再追究你那些不光彩的往事
If I tell you, he will kill me.
如果我告诉你 他会杀了我的
Don't let him know you told me. That's all.
别让他知道是你告诉我的就行
You can keep a secret, can't you?
你能保守秘密的 对不对?
Can't you? Yes.
可以吗? 可以!
All right.
好的我告诉你…
You tell me.
你告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Oskar Hauptman.
奥斯卡豪普特曼
Try again. Oskar...
不对 重说 豪普特曼
Hauptman. Hauptman died 30 years ago.
豪普特曼30年前就死了
No, no...
不
You think I don't know this? No, no, no, no.
你以为我不知道吗? 不
What? Hauptman,
什么? 豪普特曼
he's still alive, Jew.
他还活着 犹太人
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love you, Maria.
我爱你 玛丽亚
When the time is right, we can get the rest.
等时机到了 我们就把剩余的都拿回来
But until we find its home,
不过在我们为它找到归处前
consider it a reminder of your birthright.
把这当作对你与生俱来的权利的提醒吧
What we did to Holstedder,
我们对霍斯泰德所做的事…
it felt wrong.
感觉不太对
It felt like it wasn't my problem, 'cause,
感觉上不是我的问题 因为
you know, it didn't affect me.
没影响到我
When I saw that room... Yeah, when you saw that room,
当我看到了那间房♥…
you realized what it is we're doing here.
当你看到那间房♥ 你意识到了我们在做的是什么
That ring belonged to someone
那戒指的主人
who lived, who dreamed.
曾经活过 曾经有过梦想
One moment alive, one moment... gone.
上一刻还活着 下一刻就不在了
No more.
不存在了
And it was one ring in one room.
这还只是一间房♥间里的一枚戒指背后的故事
Imagine how many other stories there are.
想象一下 那里还有多少故事
Imagine.
想象一下
You're one of us now.
你现在是我们中的一员了
It's so good to have you here.
很高兴你在这里
My boy... Ah...
我的孩子
Eh. It's just a little...
这… 对不起
I know. Tender.
只是有点疼 我知道
I need to learn how to fight fucking Bruce Lee-style.
我要学会怎么打斗 像李小龙那样打
Well, I'll see what I can do.
我看看怎么办吧
I know a few people, you know?
我认识一些人
But first... here's someone you should see.
不过 首先 你要见见这个人
Oskar Hauptman.
奥斯卡豪普特曼
The Ghost.
幽灵
A Nazi doctor so sadistic,
一个虐待狂纳粹医生
he could make even Mengele squirm.
他能让门格勒坐立不安
It appears he may still be alive.
好像他还活着
And it would be our job to find him.
我们要找到他
The owner of box 630.
他是630号♥箱子的主人
Come.
来吧
Let's go tell the others.
我们去告诉其他人
Hunters,
捕猎者们
come meet Oskar Hauptman.
来见见奥斯卡豪普特曼
Excuse me. You're Danny Rohr, right?
不好意思!你是丹尼鲁尔 对吗?
No soliciting, thank you.
不接受拉客 谢谢你
Millie Morris, FBI.
我是米莉莫里斯 联邦调查局的
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?
Journalism 101 tip:
记者守则第一条
never waste a question asking if you can ask a question.
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表