剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
永远不要浪费一个问问题的机会 来问别人可不可以问问题
You wrote a few puff pieces on Meyer Offerman.
你写了几篇关于梅耶奥弗曼的文章
You even quoted him in a real article about Jewish philanthropy.
你还在一篇关于犹太慈善事业的真实文章中 引用了他说的话
I called the Times. They said you lost your job.
我打电♥话♥给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 他们说你丢工作了
Look, lady, cartoons start in 15 minutes.
听着 女士 卡♥通♥片15分钟后开始
I'm thinking today's the day Tom finally gets Jerry.
我觉得今天汤姆会抓住杰瑞的
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want you to tell me everything you know about Meyer Offerman.
我想要你告诉我 关于梅耶奥弗曼的一切
Hi, herzli.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, don't forget we have a dinner with the Lindts this, uh,
别忘了我们和林茨家要吃晚餐…
next weekend, to Peter Luger, huh?
下周末在彼得卢格餐厅
You remember? Good.
你记得吗? 好的
All right, my darling.
好啦 我的宝贝儿
I love you very much and...
我很爱你
I'll see, I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
All right. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表