剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
And I know...'cause I had two scoops.
我知道 因为我品尝过
Let's go find The fucking Ghost. Yeah.
我们去找那该死的幽灵吧 好
Yeah, I'm not going first.
好吧 我可不会先上的
Holy shit.
天啊
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Whoa!
喔
Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定要这么做吗?
Who are you communicating with?
你在跟谁联络?
What are they broadcasting?
你在广播什么?
Doesn't look like him.
看起来不像他
Dieter said they were working something big.
迪特尔说他们在密谋一项大行动
They made biological weapons at Edgewood.
他们在埃奇伍德制♥造♥生物武器
Maybe this guy is his test subject.
也许这人就是他的试验品
Behind his ears.
在他耳朵后面
Half the widows on Rodeo got these tiger stripes.
罗迪欧大道半数的寡妇都有这些虎纹
Plastic surgery.
整形手术
Nine fingers.
九个手指
This isn't The Ghost's test subject.
这可不是幽灵的试验品
This is him.
这就是他啊
Maybe the plastic surgery was to help him disappear.
也许整形手术是要别人认不出他来的
Did you have a good time? Ja?
你今天过得好吗?别动!
Don't move! Don't fucking move! Stop!
他妈的别动!停下!
Calm down, take whatever you want. - Don't fucking move.
冷静一下 你要什么尽管拿就好 别动
Please don't hurt us!
请不要伤害我们
Lonny! Joe! You're scaring him!
隆尼!乔! 求求你 你吓着他了
Stop fucking moving! Stop!
别动 停下
Please! Hey! Hey! Hey!
求求你 嘿 嘿
What happened? Shit.
发生什么事了? 糟了
What happened?! She had a fucking kid
发生什么事了? 她怀里还搂着个孩子
in her arms! What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?!
搞什么?
Shit.
糟了
With a backswing, you'll pull it all over the place.
向后摆臂的话 你就能赢了
Now, I'm telling you, fellas, it's all about wrist strength.
我告诉你 这完全就看手腕的力量了
Actually, Pete, isn't your Kori pregnant?
对了 皮特 你的妻子科丽不是怀孕了吗?
Hell, you'll be scratch in no time.
天啊 你的高尔夫球技将进步神速
Biff Simpson.Josie Parker, Washington Post.
比夫辛普森 我是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的乔西帕克
I'm writing a piece on Carter lifting the South American sanctions.
我正在写一篇 关于卡特取消南美洲制裁的文章
And this one's above the fold.
这是重要新闻
Guess I'll see you fellas later.
我和你们待会儿见吧
And now, uh,
那么…
Miss Parker, is it?
帕克小姐 对吗?
You were about to ask me about a stellar piece of legislation.
你是打算要问我一小段法律条文的
Actually, I was gonna ask you about your connection to Schidler Corp....
事实上 我是要问问 你和希德勒公♥司♥之间的关系
A South American corporation?
一间南美洲公♥司♥?
You attended the past three Schidler corporate
你参加了希德勒公♥司♥过去的三次聚会
retreats... gave the keynote at the last one.
在最后一次发表了讲话
Uh, where I convinced them to set up shop right here.
我在那里劝他们在这里设立工厂
Create American jobs.
为美国民众创造就业机会
Well, I'm impressed with your patriotism.
我很佩服你的爱国情怀
But I have to ask, what else was in it for you?
但我必须得问 你从中还得到什么利益?
That bill was on life support, then my source says
那议案本来是不可能通过的
you bulldozed your colleagues to bring it home.
我的线人说你强迫了你的同僚来达成目标
I'd be wary about trusting that source of yours.
我会对你的信息来源小心谨慎
Juanita is sensitive.
胡安妮塔比较敏感
It affects her credibility.
这影响了她的可信度
Fact remains,
事实就是事实 你跟那家
you're awfully cozy with the company
因制裁取消而得益最大的公♥司♥很亲近
I got a "C" in Latin,
我在拉丁文课上只得了个C
but I'm pretty sure if I dig,
但我肯定 如果我深入调查的话 我可能会挖出你得到的好处
You won't.
你不会的
And I don't need the heartburn.
我也不需要承受那份担惊受怕
Juanita is old news.
胡安妮塔已经没有影响力了
F-Forget this...
把这事放下
and I'll give you access to the Oval.
我会让你有机会进白宫
Hmm, you'll be above the fold every day.
这样你每天都可以写重要新闻了
Thing is, Biff.
问题是 比夫
Carter's gonna have you out on your ass
一旦这事上了报纸
the second this hits the stands.
卡特一定会炒你鱿鱼
They say you Orientals are good at math.
他们说你们东方人很擅长数学
And this...
这样做
it isn't gonna add up to anything good for you.
可不会对你有任何好处
Kill the story.
这报道别写了
We grabbed what we could.
我们能拿的都拿了
His face was different. Scarred up by surgery.
他的脸不一样了 全是手术后的伤疤
But I'm telling you, it was him.
但我跟你说 绝对是他
It seems The Ghost got himself a brand-new look that wouldn't get him recognized.
看来幽灵给自己换了张脸 绝对没有人认出他来
And Jonah found a music box
约拿在幽灵的收音机旁边
right next to The Ghost's AM/FM radio.
发现了一个八音盒
Playing a similar creepy-ass tune to the one we heard at Holstedder's.
播出的调子令人不寒而栗 很像在霍斯泰德家里听到的那种
I think I figured it out.
我明白了
The code. Come on!
是密♥码♥ 快来
Murray and Mindy couldn't crack the code because they-they,
默里和明迪没办法破解密♥码♥ 因为他们不知道编码规则
they didn't have the cipher... The notes from the music box
八音盒里的音符
are the exact same as the notes from the lullaby,
和摇篮曲里的音符完全一样
only they're organized in different time signatures.
只是它们的拍子不一样
Ten years of piano with Nettie Zuckerman.
我跟内蒂祖克曼学了十年钢琴
It's a polymeter.
这是个多能湿度表
This is why we found the music box next to the radio.
这就是为什么我们在收音机旁发现了八音盒
The-the lullaby 's in 3/4 time,
摇篮曲的节奏是三四拍
the music box is in 4/4, therefore,
而八音盒是四四拍
if you play them together, they sound completely off.
所以 如果两段音乐一起播的话 它们完全不吻合
But every fourth measure of the lullaby lines up exactly with the music box.
但摇篮曲每四段都和八音盒完全吻合
Yeah, I failed "Do Re Mi" math,
好吧 我音乐不及格
so can we speak English?
能不能说人话?
The music box is the key to understanding the code. Murray said that
要把密♥码♥弄清楚 八音盒是关键 默里说那些
the Morse Code following the dates was just a bunch
日期后跟着的莫尔斯电码 只是一堆莫名其妙的东西
of gibberish, but if we only pay attention to the parts
但如果我们把注意力放在一部分密♥码♥上
of the code where the measures of the music box and the lullaby overlap,
八音盒和摇篮曲重合的那部分
this is what you get.
就得到了这个
Coordinates.
坐标
Good, good.
好 好
Thank you, Lonny.
谢谢你 隆尼
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, if the coordinates are correct,
好了 如果坐标是正确的话
the targets are in Buchanan
那么目标就在布坎南
and right by Grand Central Station.
就在中♥央♥车站旁边
I've messengered that blood sample to a friend at Columbia.
我已经把血样送到 哥伦比亚医学院的一个朋友那了
It's going to take a few days to analyze,but she thinks that Joe could be right.
化验需要几天 但她觉得乔应该是对的
It's likely we're dealing with a biological weapon.
看起来我们正在对付一种生物武器
If that's the case, even a small amount in a crowded area would...
如果是这样的话 在人群密集的地方 即使是少量也会…
If this is going down tonight,
如果今晚要发生对峙
we're going to need Murray and Mindy.
我们得叫上默里和明迪
And Roxy, too.
对 还有罗克西
No. Joe...
不 乔…
Leave her out of this.
别让她参与进来
Joe, go get her, come on.
乔 把她找来
Come on.
来吧
She may be done with The Hunt.
她也许受够了捕猎行动
But The Hunt isn't done with her.
但捕猎行动还需要她的
It's an order... You want me to say it?
这是个命令 你要我来说吗?
I'll deal with Mindy and Murray, all right?
我会应付明迪和默里的 好吧?
Yes.
好
Hey, wait.
嘿 等等
Why, uh, why weren't you in the story?
为什么… 为什么你不在故事里?
What? What story?
什么?什么故事?
My safta used to tell me a story when I was a kid.
我小时候 外婆给我讲故事
It was The Princess & The Green Knight.
故事叫做《公主与绿骑士》
It was her way of telling me how she survived the war,
她用这方式告诉我 她是怎么在战争中活下来的
how she met my grandfather.
她是怎么遇到我的外公的
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表