剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Equal rights is not a crime.
平权并不是犯罪 让休伊回家
Bring Huey home.
释放休伊
Equal rights is not a crime.
平权并不是犯罪...
Bring Huey home.
...让休伊回家
Equal rights is not a crime.
平权并不是犯罪
Bring Huey home.
让休伊回家
Daddy! Hey, mama. What's up? Hmm?
爸爸! 嘿 亲爱的!怎么样啦?
I like your tiny Huey banner.
我喜欢你这幅小小的休伊横幅
He's coming home soon, you know?
他很快就要回家了 你知道吗?
My daddy changes the world.
我爸爸改变了世界
And you're gonna, too, little lady.
你也会的 年轻的女士
Huh?
嗯?
How you been, Rox?
你怎么样了 罗克西?
Fine. Hmm.
挺好 嗯
I mean, you don't look fine.
你看起来并不好
Work's just been intense.
工作很紧张
So I see.
明白了
I just hope you're bleeding for a worthy cause, Rox.
我只是希望你的牺牲是有价值的 罗克西
Because with Buchanan and Buckley breathing down our necks,
因为布坎南和巴克利盯我们盯得很紧
I don't think you should be giving your blood to anybody but your own.
我觉得除了黑人同胞以外 你不该为其他人流血牺牲
We need the money, Darnell.
我们需要钱啊 达内尔
I'm working this job so you can keep doing what you're doing here.
我做这份工作 这样你就可以继续做 你在这里所做的事了
And I'm bleeding for the worthiest cause in the whole fu...
我是在为这个...该死的世界中
F-U-C-K-I-N-G world.
最有价值的事业而牺牲
Look, I didn't mean any disre... Mama's got to go.
听着 我不是故意... 妈妈要走了
I love you, little chicken.
我爱你 小鸡
I'm gonna hug you so tight, I'm gonna make you poop.
我要紧紧地抱着你 我要让你拉臭臭
You be good for Daddy now. Okay?
听爸爸的话 好吗?
Power to the people, Mommy.
赋予人♥民♥权力 妈咪
Now, what do you...?
你现在要...
Come on, mama.
来吧 亲爱的
Brains are of little help when brawn is needed.
当需要肌肉时 脑子就没什么用处了
Joe will train you.
乔会训练你的
He will exhaust you.
他会让你筋疲力尽
Let your anger feed you.
让你浑身充满愤怒
The war we are in, you'll need stamina.
我们身处的这场战争中... 你需要耐力
Believe me, I should know.
相信我 我知道的
The Wolf tested my stamina every day.
野狼天天都在测试我的耐力
Of all the prisoners in his pen, he had it out for me.
在他管辖的囚犯中 他总是拿我出气
It's because of my safta?
是不是因为我的外婆?
Jesus fucking Christ.
天啊
How many people have you killed?
你杀了多少人?
Small indignities grew to outright assaults.
小小的侮辱演变成了公开的攻击
Until one night,
直到某个晚上
I was dragged from my sleep to the doctor's chambers.
我被人从睡梦中 拖到了医生的办公室里
And there reigned The Wolf.
那里便是野狼虐待我最多的地方
He made sure I couldn't run.
他确保我没法逃跑
I screamed just once.
我只尖叫了一次
That was it.
就那样
Never again would I scream.
我再也不尖叫了
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
我不愿给他满足感
He tortured me for nine hours.
他折磨了我九个小时
I know because I counted in my head.
我知道得一清二楚 因为我心里数着呢
One minute, two minutes.
一分钟 两分钟
An hour.
一个小时
Two hours. Five hours.
两个小时 五个小时
Six.
六个
The tools this surgeon had used to mend soldiers
这个外科医生用来 治疗士兵的工具
he now used to tear me apart.
现在被他用来折磨我
But I had the stamina.
但我有耐力
I wore him out.
我让他筋疲力尽
And then, suddenly, I had the chance.
然后突然间 我逮到了一个机会
There was a hammer so close to me,
有一把锤子 离我特别近
I could touch it.
我能摸得到
So close.
真的很近
I could have grabbed it.
我本来可以拿得到
I could have killed him in that very moment.
我本来可以就在那一刻把他杀了
But I didn't do anything.
但我什么都没做
Why?
为什么?
Was it weakness?
是因为软弱吗?
Was it that true evil kills you from the inside out,
是不是那真正的恶魔 把你从体内杀死
rendering you inert?
让你变得迟钝了?
Or was it a light from within, talking to me,
还是内心的一束光 在与我对话
telling me that even killing this man was wrong?
告诉我 甚至连杀这样个人也是错的?
Whatever it was,
不管是哪种想法
it stopped me from doing something horrible
这想法阻止了我♥干♥下可怕的事
when something horrible needed to be done.
而当时却需要做可怕的事
Because I didn't act,
因为我没有行动
what I thought was the end was only the start.
我以为这事已经结束 结果这才是个开头
Jesus Christ.
天啊
It's like you were clawed by a...
你像是被...
A wolf?
狼的爪子抓过
And yet... it wasn't just this scar
不过 不仅仅是这疤痕
that earned him that moniker, The Wolf.
让他得到了野狼的绰号♥
I hesitated once,
我犹豫了一次
and it was the greatest mistake I ever made.
这成了我犯下的最大的错误
Jonah, when your time comes, swear to me
约拿 当你的时机到时 向我发誓
you will not let what's inside you stop you
你不会让你内心的想法
from doing what is difficult.
阻止你做困难的事
Jonah, swear to me. I swear.
约拿 向我发誓 我发誓
I will hold you to that.
我指望你信守诺言
Ha. Yeah, who's the slow one now, bitch?
好啊 现在谁才是慢的那个 小样?
Come on.
来啊
Seriously, how many people have you killed?
说真的 你杀了多少人?
'Cause it's got something to do with the timing.
应该跟这有关吧... 时机
I know.
我知道
Oh, Jesus. You smell like what slides out of a cow after a calf is born. All right.
天啊 你闻起来像刚刚生产过的母牛 好啦!
It's time to hunt The Ghost, owner of box 630.
到了追捕幽灵的时候了 630号♥箱子的主人
Let's find that nine-fingered fucker.
我们来找到那个九指混♥蛋♥吧
Wh-What happened to the tenth?
第十根手指呢?
Oh, the tenth finger is in the belly of a Romani girl.
第十根手指在一个吉普赛女孩的肚子里
Bit it off while he was experimenting on her.
他在女孩身上做实验时被女孩咬下了
Ruth long ago ID'd two of the men in this photo.
露丝很久以前 认出了这照片中的两人
The first one you'll recognize: The Wolf,
第一个你认识 野狼
whereabouts obviously unknown.
很明显 我们不知道他在哪
But the guy on the end?
但边上的那个
That's Dieter Zweigelt, top lieutenant of The Ghost.
是迪特尔祖格尔特 幽灵的高级中尉
Records say he ran a lab for The Ghost at Auschwitz.
记录表明他在奥斯威辛集中营 为幽灵管理着一间实验室
Yes, and that little piggy is here.
对 这头小猪在这里
I found him in the visa applications for 1945.
我在1945年的签证申请中发现了他
After Auschwitz fell, Zweigelt changed his name to, uh, Victor Dillman.
在奥斯威辛集中营倒闭后 祖格尔特改名为维克多迪尔曼
So I searched for and found a Victor Dillman.
于是我搜索一个叫维克多迪尔曼的人 给我找到了
Same age, a doctor in Huntsville, Alabama.
一样的年龄 是个医生 在阿♥拉♥巴马州的亨茨维尔
Well, Joe, Jonah, and Harriet will pay him a visit.
好了 乔 约拿以及哈丽特会去见见他
Wait'll those rednecks get a gander at you, Shlomo.
等着瞧那些乡下人看到你的样子吧 犹太人
Yeah, I d... I don't look that Jewish.
我看起来不太像犹太人
You? Jew.
你? 一看就是犹太人
We found something else. Yeah.
我们还找到了别的东西 对
We found a lead on someone who knew The Ghost.
我们有线索能找到认识幽灵的人
Yeah, biblically.
对 跟他发生过关系的人
Wait. All right.
等等 好吧
Okay, Tilda Sauer, propagandist.
好 蒂尔达萨奥尔 宣传员
Uh, Goebbels' favorite filmmaker.
戈培尔最喜欢的电影制♥作♥人
She was also schtupping The Ghost.
她也跟幽灵有肉体关系
All right, uh, Murray, you made that clear.
好啦 默里 你已经讲得很清楚了
She lured people to worship a genocidal madman.
她引诱人们去崇拜 一个崇尚种族灭绝的疯子
She spun his murders of our people as heroic deeds.
她将幽灵对我族人♥民♥的谋杀 美化成了丰功伟绩
Now, Ruth couldn't verify it, but she believed
露丝没能证实这事
that Tilda might now be in the States,
但她相信蒂尔达现在可能在美国
living as Karen Ballinger... Would you believe it...
以凯伦博林格的身份生活着 你相信吗?
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表