剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Remember who we are. Re...
记住我们现在的身份
Thank you... for the facts.
谢谢你给的档案
Let's go.
我们走吧
Schidler Corp. 5623
希德勒公♥司♥ 西五街5623号♥
West Fifth... That's what the file says.
档案里就是这么说的
Million-dollar corporation operates out of a fucking bunion boutique?
一个大财团却蜗居在这么个小鞋店里?
What'd Joe do, hire a Coldwell Banker lady
乔会怎么做?请科威房♥产中介的售♥楼♥女士
for an open house at von Braun's?
在冯布劳恩的家里办开放日吗?
Let's go already.
我们快走吧
He needs to scope it out first.
他得先打探一下四周
He'll be back soon enough.
他很快就会回来了
You stole from him, from Wiesenthal.
你从他手里偷过东西?从维森塔尔那里?
Files on The Wolf. What'd you find in them?
关于野狼的档案?你在里面找到了什么?
Not much.
没什么
Your safta took the files.
你的外婆把档案拿走了
She wanted to learn more about The Wolf.
她想对野狼了解更多
What Wiesenthal said about her...
维森塔尔说的关于她的话...
I mean, it's bullshit, right? It's-it's fucking bullshit.
是胡说八道的 对不对? 全是胡说八道
I'm not desecrating shit.
我可没亵渎什么
I'm fucking honoring her. Of course you are.
我是在为她争光 你当然是在争光
What we're doing, it's...
我们做的这件事...
I mean, you said it. You said it.
你也说过了 这事...
It's... The Hunt is Jewish.
这场捕猎行动是犹太人的作风
And-and our forefathers did it, too.
我们的祖先也曾这样做
They fought for their existence.
他们艰苦斗争才得以生存
They killed their enemies.
他们杀了自己的敌人
They ended shit.
他们了结了相关事宜
Of course they did.
当然了
How many people did you kill that night?
那天晚上你杀了多少人?
Eleven.
十一个
Eleven men.
十一个人
Eleven innocent souls.
十一个无辜的灵魂
In that moment, I made a choice.
在那一刻 我决定
To protect the woman I love.
保护我所爱的女人
And in doing that,
这样做了之后
I became a different creature.
我成为了一种不同的生物
The Wolf had won,
野狼赢了
and I never saw the sun rise again.
而我却再也见不到日出了
It cost me my world.
我的世界崩塌了
But it turned me toward the man
但这却让我成为了
I was destined to be.
我注定要变成的那个人
Now in darkness,
现在 在黑暗中
I could protect the light.
我可以守护光明
I became the night
我成为了黑夜
so that the day would live.
于是白昼得以永存
That is the mark of a hero, Jonah.
这才是英雄的标志 约拿
Not the one who does what is right,
英雄并不是做正确之事的人
but the one who does...
而是
what is necessary.
做必要之事的人
You sure you're gonna be okay alone here, Ma?
你确定自己可以独自在这里吗 妈妈?
Yeah, darling, please, I'm fine. You-you go.
是的 亲爱的 我没事 你走吧
Don't forget to wear that sweater.
别忘了穿那件毛衣
It's July, Ma.
现在是七月呢 妈妈
I know, but you know,
我知道 不过你也知道
they blast that air-conditioning everywhere.
他们到处都开着空调
Okay.
是啊 那好吧
You know Carol Smolinsky.
你认识卡罗尔斯莫林斯基吧
She went into the movie theater to see Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo.
她去电影院看《金龟车大闹蒙特卡罗》
She left there with pneumonia.
看完就得肺炎了
I'll wear the sweater, Ma.
我会穿毛衣的 妈妈
Okay? Yeah.
这样行了吧? 好的
Good girl.
真乖
You all right there?
你会好好的吧?
Yeah. Are you?
会的 你呢?
Oh, me? Yeah.
我? 嗯
I'm fine. Go, go, go.
我没事的 去吧
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好的
Hey, Ma. Love you.
嘿 妈妈 爱你
Well, you know, Irene Schlosstein,
你知道吧 艾琳施洛施泰因
she just could not keep her mouth shut.
她总是不能闭嘴
And the waterworks. It was like
还一天到晚掉眼泪
it was her husband's shiva.
好像是她丈夫的头七一样
That Hymie Herschel, he-he smelled up the whole apartment,
还有那个海米赫歇尔 他让整个公♥寓♥都臭熏熏的
of course, you know.
当然了 你是知道的
And the insufferable Eileen Shekenstein came,
那个让人难以忍♥受的 艾琳设肯斯泰因来了
but you know,
不过 你知道吗
she-she gave me a nice hello,
她...她跟我很友好地问了好
and that-that counts for something.
这算可以了
Yeah, it sure does.
对 绝对算可以了
Yeah? Yeah.
对 是啊
Oh, the rabbi... Oh.
那个拉比...
No, no, tell me all about the rabbi. What?
不 跟我说说拉比的事吧 怎么了?
Well, he gave a beautiful service.
他办了一场非常好的道别仪式
Yeah, you know what the only perk is about being blown up to bits?
你知道被炸成碎片的唯一好处是什么吗?
I didn't have to sit through that.
我就不用一直坐着到仪式完毕了
Oh, please. You're just such a wise-ass.
得了吧 是啊 你就是个自以为是的家伙
Yes, well, some things, Mindeleh, are eternal.
对啊 明迪 有些东西是永恒的
Who is going to fix that leak in the sink?
这下该由谁来把漏水的水槽修好?
You'll get a handyman.
你要请个杂工了
And who's going to change the light bulbs?
还有 谁来换灯泡?
You'll ask the boys.
叫小伙子们帮你
Who is going... to put his arm around me at night?
晚上谁用手臂搂着我?
Who is going to groan when I pass a little gas,
我胃气胀时谁会一边抱怨
and rub my bunions and...
一边给我揉肿胀的地方 还有...
Who is going to know the stories, you know,
岁月给我增添的这些皱纹
that gave me these wrinkles?
背后的故事谁会知道?
Who's going to watch over me?
谁会照顾我?
I will.
我会
I always will.
我永远都会
Are you with him?
你跟他在一起吗?
I am.
是啊
How does he look?
他长什么样?
Just as you remember him.
跟你记忆中的一样
Yeah?
是吗?
Is he safe? Safe.
他安全吗? 他很安全
Is he happy? Oh, he's happy.
他开心吗? 他很开心
Is he him?
他变了吗?
He's him.
他没变
Does he forgive us for what happened?
那件事之后 他原谅我们了吗?
And for living on... without him?
没有他之后 我们还继续活着 他原谅我们了吗?
Yeah, he does.
是的 他原谅我们了
But he misses you.
但他很想你
He misses you.
他很想你
He misses your scent. Ah.
他想念你的香味
He misses your rugelach.
他想念你做的可颂饼干
And he misses the way you used to kiss him,
他想念即使他在假装睡觉
even though he was pretending to be sleeping.
你还是会亲他的那个样子
Mm. Would you like to see him?
你想见见他吗?
Murray.
默里
Yeah. Come.
是啊 来吧
Murray. Murray! Come, come.
默里 快来
II see him? Come.
我见见他? 来吧
Where is he?
他在哪里?
You'll see. Oh.
你会见到的
Aaron?
亚伦
Come. Ah.
来吧
Aaron. Oh.
亚伦
I missed you, Mama.
我想你了 妈妈
My boy,
我的儿子
I missed you.
我想你
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表