剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Murray. What?
默里? 怎么了?
I heard what you said.
我听到你说的了
What'd I say? I don't know what you're talking about.
我说什么了?不知道你在说什么
30 years, I...
三十年 我…
I have not heard you say that word: "Amen."
我从来没听到你说过那个词:“阿门”
What?
怎么了?
A person can't be thankful?
人不应该有感激之心吗?
L'chaim.
莱查姆
Congratulations!
祝贺!
I got a name. Tim Randall. That's The Ghost's alias.
我打听到了一个名字 蒂姆兰德尔 这是幽灵的化名
Which means we've got a way to track him.
这就是说我们能追踪到他了
Mazel tov.
恭喜
Jews, Jewesses, great to see my people.
犹太男人 犹太女人 很高兴见到大家
Oh, hello, hello, hello, hello.
大家好啊
How are you? Good to see you.
你好吗?见到你真好
Oh, what can I say? The fans love me.
我能说什么?粉丝们太爱我了
Yeah. Did you find out anything from the book? Yeah.
好吧 你有没有从书中发现什么? 有
It's some, uh, "Are You There, God?
这些 “你在吗上帝?
It's Me, Adolf" shit.
是我 阿道夫”之类的
It's like an instruction manual.
好像是本操作指南
They're starting a war, Meyer.
他们要开始一场战争了 梅耶
They're trying to...
他们要…
I think they're trying to create a Fourth Reich.
我觉得他们想建立起第四帝国
No, Joe. What's he doing?
别这样 乔 他在干什么?
What? What?
等等
Mazel tov!
恭喜
You fucking liar.
你这该死的骗子!
No, not here, Joe!
不 别在这闹 乔!
No. Come, in there.
别!来 进来
In there. Why'd you fucking leave us behind?
来这 你为什么丢下我们?
I had to pick up my wedding gift, you bloody idiot.
我要去拿我的结婚礼物 你这白♥痴♥
Shut up. What the...?
闭嘴 什么?别!
Stop! You fucking...
住手! 该死的…
Stop.
住手
That's the second time today some twat has tried me.
这是今天第二次有傻瓜想打我了
You fucking traitor.
你这该死的叛徒!
Get outside and open the fucking trunk!
到外面去 打开那该死的行李箱!
Who the fuck is that?
这究竟是谁?
Is that The Wolf? Not my Wolf.
是野狼吗? 不是我的狼
Harriet, do not deliver your gift till after the wedding. Joe.
哈丽特 要等到婚礼结束了才送礼物啊 乔?
You got a lead, right? Cool off.
你有线索 对吗? 缓一口气
Go chase your lead down. Go ahead.
跟进你的线索吧 去吧
Let's go, man.
我们走 老兄
Come on.
来吧
Um, hey. I-I-I need to ask you something.
嘿 我要问你一件事…
No, Jonah, not now, please. No, but just can...
不 约拿 现在不是时候 拜托了 不 我…
You need to go, Jonah. Go.
你得走了 约拿 走
Do it another time.
我们以后再说吧
Where did you find him?
你在哪里找到他的?
Oh, there's a lovely little gift store in Alabama.
在阿♥拉♥巴马一家漂亮的礼品店
Turns out those rednecks are good for something.
看来这些乡巴佬也有些好处
Well, is it true what they are telling me?
他们告诉我的事是真的吗?
That you've taken it upon yourself to kill others
你在没有经过适当核查的情况下
without proper verification?
自作主张去杀人?
We have a code.
我们不是有守则吗?
A code? Do we, Meyer?
我们有守则吗 梅耶?
Or is that just something we tell ourselves,
还是那只是我们用来自我安慰的话
so we can believe we're not like the monsters we hunt?
这样我们就会相信 自己和我们追捕的恶魔不一样了?
Perhaps we are monsters,
也许我们是恶魔
but not like them.
但和他们不一样
We have an excuse.
我们是有理由的
War created us.
战争造就了我们
Good morning, Sister.
早上好 修女
Good morning, child.
早上好 孩子
It's...
我是…
Harriet.
哈丽特
Grant us Thy salvation.
请拯救我们
These are the kind of people who will kill you and everyone you love.
他们这种人是会 杀了你和你身边所有所爱的人的
Where the hell have you...
你到底跑哪里…
What happened? Nothing.
发生什么事了? 没事
The fuck are you talking about, "nothing"?
什么叫“没事”?
Who did this to you? Just got roughed up bagging a perp,
谁干的? 抓罪犯时弄到的
that's all. It's fine.
就这样 没事的
This is that case, isn't it? It's nothing.
跟那案子有关 对吗? 没事的
I said I'm fine! Stop.
我说我没事!别说了!
Listen, um, I've been thinking,
听着 我一直在想
uh, you know, this "us" thing is my first serious relationship,
这是我第一段认真的恋爱
and I...
而我…
When we first met, I... I wanted to take things slow
当我们刚认识时 我想慢慢来
because I didn't know if I was ready for something serious,
因为我不知道我是否已经准备好 开始一段认真的恋爱
and you wanted to rush in, and I just...
而你却想加快速度
Don't fucking do this. I don't think this...
我只是…我不觉得这… 别这样
This is bullshit. I want some space.
这真是胡说八道 我想要些空间
Things moved too fast for me... You're a liar. Space?
我们的关系进展太快了 你这个骗子 空间?
That's the best you could come up with?
你就想出这么个理由?
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Well, maybe we just want different things.
也许我们想要的不一样呢
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you fucking doing this?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样做?
I'm telling you the truth.
我在跟你说实话呢
Bullshit.
胡说八道
What is it? You're scared?
到底是什么原因?你害怕了?
I don't want to do this.
你不想这样做的
I want to do this. I'm doing this.
我想这样做 我就在这样做啊
Fuck you, Millie Morris.
去你的 米莉莫里斯!
You... you love me, and you know you love me,
你… 你爱我 而且你知道你爱我
and I know you're full of shit!
我知道你在撒谎! 该死!
I loved the singing. I just want to sleep. I don't want to talk about it.
我喜欢唱歌♥ 我想睡觉了 我不想再谈这件事了
I think it went great. Can't we... I want to lie next to you.
我觉得今晚真棒 我想躺在你身边
I want to think about nothing. I want... But what I want to do is...
我想放空 我想… 但我想做的是…
Oh, d-don't be alarmed.
别惊慌
You realize you shouldn't surprise old people.
你知道不应该吓唬老人家吗?
Hmm? Yeah.
就是
Your wedding gift is in the basement.
你们的结婚礼物在地下室
Oh, oh, really? For Amy?
真的吗? 给艾米的吗?
No, no.
不是
No. This one's just for you.
不是 这份礼物是给你们的
No.
不
Oh...
哦
Back door?
后门?
Or side?
还是侧门?
Roof.
屋顶
It's a library.
这是个图书馆
Of us.
关于我们的
How did he get all of this?
他是怎么弄到这些资料的?
We wait for him to come upstairs, then we shoot him.
我们等他上楼 然后我们就开枪射他
He's still surrounded by kikes with Kalashnikovs. No.
他周围全是全副武装的犹太人 不行
We leave. There's another path.
我们走吧 还有另一个办法
Fuck your other path.
去你的另一个办法
We should've got him at the temple.
我们本该在圣殿那里就抓住他的
He killed my brothers.
他杀了我的兄弟
All of Jerusalem could be with him
就算整个耶路撒冷都站在他身边
and I'd still cut off his Jew beak.
我还是要打碎他的嘴
You idiot, it's time to go.
你这白♥痴♥ 该走了
Since when do you give me orders?
什么时候轮到你来命令我了?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Where is this coming from?
这是怎么回事?
Go. Go in there.
去 去那里面
In there.
在那里面
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表