剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Hey there, America.
美国观众大家好
Lonny Flash here alongside Yolanda,
我是隆尼弗拉什 坐我旁边的是尤兰达
presenting you with a little knowledge on this beautiful afternoon.
在这美好的下午 我们要为你们讲讲新知识
Who's ready for some knowledge?
谁准备好了学习新知识?
Our segment is entitled
我们这一时段叫做
How to Find a Nazi,
“如何找到纳粹分子”
useful tips on identifying Hitler's finest in everyday life.
在日常生活中识别 纳粹军官和士兵的有用技巧
Ready, Lonny?
准备好了吗 隆尼?
Ready, Yolanda.
准备好了 尤兰达
Number one... Now, this is an easy one...
第一条 这一条很简单
If your neighbor waves hello
如果你的邻居招手打招呼时
with his arm in a perfect 45-degree angle
以完美的45度角抬起手臂
and invites you over to see his new walk-in oven
并且邀请你去参观他家车♥库♥里
he's been building in his garage,
新建的步入式烤箱
you might want to take a rain check.
你可能就要改天再去了
That could mean you've got a Nazi next door.
那可能意味着你家隔壁 住着个纳粹分子
Yolanda? Number two.
尤兰达 第二条呢?
White people.
白人
Good tip, Yolanda.
好建议 尤兰达
Three, if your classmate is drawing a swastika
第三条 如果你的同学在笔记本或者朋友身上
on a notebook or a friend,
画纳粹万字符
chances are this classmate may be a fan of Hitler.
很有可能 这名同学是希♥特♥勒♥的粉丝
Yolanda, four?
尤兰达 第四条?
White people.
白人
Um, Yolanda, not all white people are Nazis.
尤兰达 不是所有白人都是纳粹分子
But, um, Lonny,
不过 隆尼
all Nazis are white people.
所有纳粹分子都是白人
Okay, that about sums it up.
好吧 总结到位
Now, it's not always easy. But who knows?
识别纳粹分子不是一直都这么容易 但谁知道呢
These helpful tips could help save your life one day.
有一天这些有用的技巧 可以救你的命呢
Right, Yolanda?
对不对 尤兰达?
Right, Lonny Flash!
没错 隆尼弗拉什
Oi, guys, load it up.
好吧 各位 装载吧
How do you like the new space?
你觉得新区域怎么样?
It's perfect.
非常好
Excellent.
那就好
Let me give you some change.
我给你找点零钱 等等
One second.
巴贝尔漫画
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Hey, Booty.
嘿 屁♥眼♥
Uh, can you give me a minute?
你能不能出去一下?
Maybe, uh, grab some sodas?
要不买♥♥点苏打水?
Yeah. Ask and ye shall receive, buddy.
好 你说要我就去买♥♥
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么?
Well, I came to check on you.
我来这看看你
You took off last night like a bat out of hell.
昨晚你走得那么急 像离弦的箭一样
Yeah, I can't stomach torture like the rest of you guys.
对 不像你们 我可忍♥受不了折磨
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
"Hold no man responsible for what he says in his grief."
“人在悲痛时说的话不算数”
That's from the Talmud.
这可是犹太法典上说的
If only it said, "Hold no man responsible for what he does in his grief."
要是上面说“人在悲痛时 做的事不算数”那该多好
You regret what happened to Heinz Richter?
你对海因茨里希特的下场后悔了?
No. No?
没有 没有?
No, I don't.
不 我没有
I don't. I...
我没有 我…
regret that I wasn't the one who...
我只是后悔 我不是
gutted the fucker. But...
弄死那混♥蛋♥的人 不过…
But Holstedder was different, right?
不过霍斯泰德不一样 对吧?
Hmm?
呃
It was different when it was about her.
跟她有关的话 情况就不一样了
You think Holstedder's got nothing to do with her?
你觉得霍斯泰德和她无关?
With you?
和你无关?
So that you shouldn't have been a part of what happened to him.
所以你不该参与对他下手
Is that what you're thinking?
你是这么想的吗?
I understand why you'd think that.
我明白你为什么会这样想
The only thing you know about the Holocaust
你对大屠♥杀♥的了解
is what you read in your history books.
仅限于你的历史课本
But we lived it.
但我们是实实在在经历过的
We survived it.
我们活下来了
We all knew a Holstedder.
我们都知道和霍斯泰德一样的 纳粹军官和士兵
What we're trying to ensure is that we don't know a Holstedder again.
我们想要确保的是 我们不能再出现一个霍斯泰德
I owe my life to your grandmother.
我这一辈子都欠你的外祖母
My single biggest regret was...
我一个最大的遗憾便是
that I couldn't protect her.
我没能保护她
Well, I owe it to her to protect you.
我欠了她 所以我要保护你
If you want to protect me,
如果你想要保护我
I think you should just let me go.
我觉得你应该放过我
Please.
求求你了
Hey.
嘿
Who was that guy?
那人是谁?
That's... just a friend of my grandma's. Thanks.
是我外婆的一个朋友 谢谢
Yeah. Uh, hey, can you do me a favor?
嗯 嘿 你能帮我一个忙吗?
If anybody else comes in here asking for me,
如果有人进来这里找我
can you, uh...
你能不能…
just tell them that I don't work here anymore?
告诉他们 我不在这里工作了?
It... I'm...
是啊 我…
all stocked up on visits from the Jewish geriatric parade.
我只是受够了那些犹太老人游♥行♥
Yeah, I gotcha, man.
好吧 我明白的 老兄
You know what? Call Cheeks.
你知道吗?打电♥话♥给奇克斯吧
Yeah, and tell him to meet us at Coney Island.
叫他去康尼岛和我们会面
And-and bring weed.
带上大♥麻♥
A fuck ton... of weed. All right.
一大堆大♥麻♥ 好嘞
马里兰
切维蔡斯镇
Got a message on the service.
通信台有留言
Is there a problem?
是不是有问题?
Uh, y-you tell me.
我不知道
The Colonel told me to sit tight,
上校叫我静观其变
and it's been crickets ever since.
之后就再无音信了
What do you want me to do about it?
你想让我怎么做?
If she thinks I spent the last year
如果她认为我去年
suckling the president's teat
花了一整年来讨好总统
to ride the pine when we're on the goal line...
隔岸观火 当时我们接近胜利了…
When you start out in this game,
当你开始这游戏时
she makes you feel like you're... indispensable, right?
她让你觉得你是必不可少的 对吗?
Until you're not.
直到你不再是
Like Klaus Reinhart.
就像克劳斯莱因哈特一样
I thought Klaus killed himself.
我以为克劳斯是自杀的
Now you know why.
现在你知道为什么了
Better death by his own hand than hers.
自己动手总比她动手好
Look...
听着…
I'm thinking we can help each other out here.
我觉得我们能互相帮助
Quid pro quo.
一物换一物
Yeah.
噢
That's not what I do.
我可不是这样的
What the hell is that?
这是个什么玩意儿?
"What the hell is that?"
“这是个什么玩意儿?”
It's a sewing machine.
这是一台缝纫机
It's a joint, motherfucker. Smoke it.
是条大♥麻♥烟卷 混♥蛋♥ 快吸一口
Man, that's some homemade, grade A apology shit.
老兄 这可是自♥制♥的 质量上乘的赔礼道歉礼物
Apology? For what?
赔礼道歉?为什么?
For leaving you hanging with the Hell Devils.
把你丢下独自面对地狱恶魔
Your crazy ass could've gotten smoked, man.
你可能会被一枪崩掉的 老兄
We should have gone with you.
我们应该陪你去的
We're sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry.
我们对不起你 是啊 对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好吧
Forget about it.
算了吧
Just want to put that in the rearview, okay?
都抛到脑后吧 好吗?
Say no more.
不说了
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表