剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Did you do all this?
这一切都是你的杰作吗?
So that when you and Tata came, you'd feel at home.
这样的话 当你和爸爸来的时候 你们就会觉得像到家了一样
It's beautiful.
真美
Oh, it's so beautiful.
真美啊
Do you want to make something, Mama?
你想做点什么吗 妈妈?
Oh.
哦
I'd rather not dare.
我不敢
Whatever I make... It will not compare,
我做什么都无法与之媲美
because many years ago,
因为 多年以前
I already made the most beautiful thing of all.
我已经创造出最美好的东西了
Mindeleh, it's time to go now.
明迪 该走了
Yes. Say yes.
是啊
Before it's too late.
免得太迟了
Mindy, it's not time for you to stay here with us.
明迪 现在还不是时候 在这里和我们一起
Not yet. Mm.
还不是时候
Aaron.
亚伦
Aaron, you say goodbye to your mama.
亚伦 跟妈妈说再见吧
Yeah.
对
Yeah. Time.
对 时间到了
Come.
来吧
Hey, Aaron, Aaron?
嘿 亚伦
Go.
走吧
Come.
来
Yeah? Come.
对 来吧
You don't have to worry about him.
你不必担心他
I will take care of him, I will never let him go.
我会好好照顾他的 我不会让他离开的
I know that.
我知道
You-you never did.
你从来没让他离开过
And he will take care of you
而且他会照顾你一段时间
for a time until I see you again.
直到我再见到你
Yeah.
对
One last thing.
还有最后一件事
Aaron asked that you show to Moritz mercy.
亚伦叫你对莫里茨手下留情
That is his wish.
这是他的愿望
You have a guardian angel, Moritz.
你有一位守护天使 莫里茨
An angel, I say.
一位天使 我这么说
Yeah.
是的
Huh. Youyou deserved
你本该
so much worse.
受更多的罪
♪ Gather 'round while I sing you ♪
大家围起来 我给你们唱首
♪ Of Wernher von Braun ♪
关于沃纳冯布劳恩的歌♥
♪ A man whose allegiance ♪
他的忠诚度
♪ Is ruled by expedience ♪
由利益决定
♪ Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown ♪
叫他纳粹分子 他连眉头也不皱一下
♪ "Nazi, Schmazi" says Wernher von Braun ♪
“纳粹-嘎嘣脆” 沃纳冯布劳恩说道
♪ Don't say that he's hypocritical ♪
别说他虚伪
♪ Say rather that he's apolitical ♪
说他对政♥治♥没兴趣吧
♪ "Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?" ♪
“火箭一旦上了天 哪管它们掉哪里?
♪ "That's not my department" say Wernher von Braun. ♪
“那不归我管” 沃纳冯布劳恩说道
Hello, Wernher.
哈喽 沃纳
Hello.
哈喽
How are you?
你好吗?
Can you imagine our eyes seeing you?
你想象得到我们看到你了吗?
You are a ghost.
你是个鬼魂
I don't want any trouble.
我可不想惹麻烦
Give Rocket Man a chair to sit in.
给火箭人拿张椅子坐吧
So, Wernher,
沃纳
do you really believe
你真的相信
that landing on the moon was worth
在月球上登陆
the lives of millions of people?
值得几百万人的性命?
The science... that I created led
我研发的这些技术
to great inventions,
带来了伟大的发明
led to medical innovation,
带来了医学创新
to longer lives,
带来了更长的寿命
to peace around the world.
以及世界和平
My work always was one for peace... and progress.
我的工作一直都与和平进步有关
Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴!
Hey, enough. Enough.
嘿 够了
Listen, we've heard it all before.
听着 这些话我们以前都听过了
"I didn't know what I was doing."
“我不知道我在做什么”
"I was just following orders."
“我只是执行命令而已”
"I'm sorry for what I did."
“我对我的所作所为感到抱歉”
"I thought we were building a better world."
“我以为我们在建设一个更美好的世界”
We've heard 'em all. All the reasons.
这些话我们都听过了 所有的理由
All the excuses.
所有的借口
You did horrible fucking things.
你干了令人发指的事
You enslaved hundreds of people.
你让几百人成为了奴隶
You killed thousands with your weapons.
你的武器杀害了几千人
Then you come to the United States.
然后你来到了美国
You live a life of celebrity,
过着名流的生活
sipping mai tais, gargling Walt Disney's Jew-hating balls.
喝着迈泰鸡尾酒 对沃特迪斯尼卑躬屈膝?
We don't need another excuse.
我们不需要再来一个借口了
We don't need another fucking lie.
我们不需要再听到一个谎言
We are spent.
我们厌倦了
Now you're gonna skip the bullshit,
你别废话
and you're gonna give us an answer.
给我们一个答案
What do you know about the Fourth Reich?
你对第四帝国的了解有多少?
The what? The what? The what?
那什么? 那什么?
The Fourth Reich. What do you know about it?
第四帝国 你对它的了解有多少?
What do you know about the fucking Fourth Reich?
你对他妈的第四帝国有多少了解?
I don't understand.
我不懂...
Don't play fucking stupid. What do you know
别装傻
about the Fourth Reich? I swear!
你对第四帝国的了解有多少? 我发誓!
I swear.
我发誓
So Schidler Corp.'s been in the news
新闻报道了希德勒公♥司♥
on this South American trade bill.
南美洲贸易议案背后
Was a guy named Biff Simpson behind it,
有个叫比夫辛普森的人
the Under Secretary of State.
他是副国务卿
And wouldn't you know, he's on the fucking lam,
你们还不知道吧 他正在逃避警方的追捕
chief suspect in a double homicide.
一桩双重杀人案的主要嫌疑人
That guy whose family was murdered at that barbecue?
那人的家人在户外烧烤时被杀了?
Everyone but him, and not only that.
所有人都死了 除了他以外
There was a woman killed, a Helen Kirsch.
不仅如此 死者里面有个女人叫海伦赫希
She's a survivor of the Nazi death camps.
她是纳粹死亡集中营里的一个幸存者
So where's Biff Simpson up here?
那比夫辛普森在搞什么?
Been a long time, friend-o.
好久不见了 老朋友
Now, Wernher.
沃纳
You need to tell us everything you know.
你得把你知道的一切一五一十地说出来
Or we're gonna light you up...
不然的话 我们就给你通电 让你发光
brighter than the stars above.
比天上的星星还亮
What is the Fourth Reich?
第四帝国是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hold it, Joe.
等等 乔
Let the boy do it.
让约拿来
It's for the light.
为了光明
What is the Fourth Reich?
第四帝国是什么?
I said I don't know.
我说了我不知道
Well, I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Maybe this will help you remember.
也许这能帮你记得
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Hmm. What is the Fourth Reich?
第四帝国是什么?
I don't understand. What is the Fourth Reich?
我不明白 第四帝国是什么?
What is the Fourth Reich?
第四帝国是什么?
No?
不知道?
Okay.
好吧
What is... the Fourth Reich?
第四帝国是什么?
Tell us what you know.
把你知道的都告诉我们
Tell us what you fucking know! Stop. Please. Please?
把你知道的都他妈告诉我们! 求求你 住手 求求你
I'll tell you! I'll tell you.
我会告诉你们
I didn't know the extent.
我对内情不太清楚
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表