剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
(laughter)
马里兰 1977年6月
BIFF (Southern accent): And I says to him,"Never again, Mr. President,
我跟他说:“总统先生 我们再也不能
can we let the Chinese motorboat our tits like that."
“让中国人那样吃我们豆腐了”
I says, "Who's negotiating your treaties?"
我说:“到底是谁在进行条约谈判?”
Jimmy looks at me with that peanut farmer grin of his
吉米露出了他那花生农一般的笑容说到
and says, "Biff, you are now, friend,
“比夫 你现在是朋友
"but don't you ever talk about motorboating titties
“不过 再也别在第♥一♥夫♥人♥面前
in front of the First Lady again."
“提什么吃豆腐了”
Rosalynn blushes every time she sees Biff.
罗莎琳每次见到比夫都会脸红
Dad, he's doing it again!
爸爸 他又来了!
Biff Jr., kiddo, lay off your sister,
小比夫 孩子 别弄你妹妹
or no Six Million Dollar Man tonight, you hear me?
不然的话今晚就没得看《无敌金刚》了
Your new boss lives here?
你的新老板住在这里?
When you're the Under Secretary of State,
当你当上副国务卿后
I imagine the world's your oyster, hon.
我估计你就可以随心所欲了 亲爱的
There's nothing to be nervous about.
没什么好紧张的
It's Biff Simpson, hon. He decides if I sink or swim this year.
他是比夫辛普森啊 亲爱的 我的沉浮可是由他来决定的
You're Carl Hirsch, sweetheart.
而你是卡尔赫希 甜心
He's lucky to even wade in the same pond as you.
他能和你在同一个池塘里 就算他走运了吧
Hirsch. You made it, my friend. Wouldn't miss it, sir.
赫希 你来了 我的朋友 不会错过的 先生
"Sir" is for Foggy Bottom. In my castle, I'm Biff.
“先生”是在国♥务♥院♥的称呼 在我家里 就叫我比夫吧
Wow. Well, okay, then, Biff. Oh. This here's my wife Helen.
哇 好吧 比夫 这位是我的太太 海伦
Helen. What a beauty.
海伦?真是位美人
Geez, Hirsch.
天啊 赫希
You win her on Let's Make a Deal?
你是在《我们交易吧》这节目上 把她赢回来的吗?
This is my new associate I was telling you all about.
这位是我跟你谈过的新副手
Just moved down here from Boston. Can I get you kids a wet one?
刚刚从波士顿搬来这里 我给你们拿点酒?
I'll take a Schlitz if you got. Hon?
如果你有喜立滋的话 给我来一瓶吧 亲爱的?
("Night Moves" by Bob Seger playing)
(“夜间移♥动♥”由鲍勃·塞格演奏)
Thanks. That's great.
谢谢 太好了
♪ Oh, no problem... ♪
是…是你 亲爱的
Hon? (quietly): You. It's you. It's you.
是你 是他啊
Hon, what'swhat's going on?
亲爱的 怎么了?
It's him. (speaking Polish)
是他
The Butcher. The Butcher.
屠夫 屠夫!
It's the Butcher.
屠夫!
Hon. BIFF (chuckles): Well.
亲爱的? 什么事?
Gosh darn, Hirsch.
真该死 赫希
You didn't tell me your wife was one of them vegetarians.
你可没告诉我 你的妻子是素食者啊
The Butcher of Arlav.
阿♥拉♥夫的屠夫
The Butcher of Arlav!
阿♥拉♥夫的屠夫!
Call the police. Call the police.
快报♥警♥ 快叫警♥察♥!
Hey. Hey. It's Muller.
他是米勒 亲爱的
Please. Please call the police! Helen, what on earth?
快叫警♥察♥! 亲爱的 怎么回事?
Hon, what's going on? I think she's having some kind of episode.
求求你了 亲爱的 发生什么事了? 我觉得她是什么病发作了
Hirsch, maybe she wants to lie down in the family room?
赫希 也许她想在起居室里躺一躺
No. I remember you. I remember your face.
不要 我记得你 我记得你的样子
Why isn't anyone...? Please, please, he-he...
为什么没人…求求你了 求求你 他…
He slaughter he slaughtered my whole family. You're scaring the kids, doll.
他屠♥杀♥了我的家人 你吓坏我们了 海伦
Mrs. Simpson, I'm so sorry. He killed my whole family.
他杀掉了我整个家族! 辛普森太太 我很抱歉
Hey, Helen... He slaughtered them. He killed them all!
他杀掉了他们!他把他们全杀了! 嘿 海伦
Geez, oh, man, this is, this is really something, Hirsch.
天啊 老兄 这真的有点问题 赫希
Dad? Dad? And in my own gosh darn home.
还是在我家呢 爸爸?
I think I'd like you to leave now. HELEN: Stop him!
我认为你们现在就该离开了 阻止他!
Halt im! Nazi!
抓住他!纳粹分子!
Stop him! Stop him! Nazi!
阻止他!
BIFF JR.: What's going on? Halt im!
纳粹分子!抓住他! 发生什么事了?
TRINITY: Daddy? HELEN: Stop him!
爸爸? 阻止他!
BIFF JR.: Dad? Nazi!
纳粹分子!
(silenced gunshots) HIRSCH: Mr. Simp...
该死的
Wait, what are you doing? What is happening? Mr. Simpso...
你在干什么?发生什么事了?
No! Mr. Simps...
辛普森先生?不 辛普森先生
(German accent): 30 years of work that was.
三十年的努力
(crying, hyperventilating) An entire life built.
毕生的心血
Marrying that American pig.
跟那头美国猪结婚
Siring three tainted swine.
还生了三个兔崽子
How long I'd wanted to snap their little necks.
我想捏断他们的脖子不知有多久了
Well, their blood is on your hands, my girl.
可他们的死都要怪你了 姑娘
Leave it to the Jew to think only of its own pathetic existence.
让犹太人好好反省一下 他们自己可悲的存在吧
You thought the war was over?
你以为战争结束了?
No, dear.
还没有呢 亲爱的
Only the dead know the end of war.
只有死去的人才知道战争的结局
We're here now.
我们现在在这里了
Everywhere.
到处都是
We... we survived.
我们… 我们活下来了
And we'll survive again.
我们会再次活下来的
You didn't survive. You marinated.
你没活下来 你是被腌过了
I'm so glad I didn't gas you in the camps.
没在集中营里用毒气熏你 我还挺高兴的
This is so much more delicious.
这样味道更好
And what a hungry boy I've been.
我肚子可是饿坏了
What hungry boys and girls we've all been.
我们是多么地饥肠辘辘啊
Heil Mein Fuhrer.
元首万岁
Sieg heil!
西格·海尔
(indistinct chatter)
感觉就像我是唯一的一个
CHEEKS: Nah, it was good.
不 这样挺好的
It's just, why the hell does Darth Vader got to be black?
只是…为什么达斯维德要是黑色的呢?
BOOTYHOLE: He-He's not black, Cheeks, he's-he's a Dark Lord.
他不是黑色的 奇克斯 他是个暗黑领主
Oh, a Dark Lord? Yeah.
噢 暗黑领主 没错
Dude's got a black suit, dude's got a black mask.
他穿了件黑色外套 戴着个黑色面具
And last time I checked, James Earl Jones is sure as shit a brother.
据我所知 詹姆斯厄尔琼斯绝对是个黑人
We're always the motherfucking villain, man.
我们一直都是坏人 老兄
And you know what? I see it. Oh, here we go.
你知道吗?我明白 噢 老兄 又来了
You think Vader's the villain, though?
但你觉得维德是坏人?
Yeah. Are you serious, Jonah?
对啊 你是认真的吗 约拿?
Every time Vader came on the screen,Bootyhole pissed his husky boy pants.
每次维德出场 “屁♥眼♥”都吓得屁滚尿流
Oh, fuck you, okay? Darth Vader killed tons of people.
去你的 行了吧?达斯维德杀了很多人
Look, Vader did some bad shit.
听着 维德的确做了坏事
I'm not saying that, not denying that.
我不是那个意思 没有否认那件事
Darth Vader wasn't born Darth Vader.
但达斯维德不是天生就这样的啊
For all we know, he was born Chad Rubenstein.
我们都知道 他本来叫乍得鲁宾斯坦
Asthmatic, premature-ejaculating...
一天到晚气喘吁吁 还早泄
Chad Rubenstein? ...goodhearted loser.
是个心地善良的屌♥丝 乍得鲁宾斯坦
And he can talk about losers. And...
他怎么变屌♥丝了? 还有
like every kid in the Galactic Empire,
就像银河帝国里的所有孩子一样 他们训练他相信
he was conditioned to believe that some evil Jedi rebels
某些从沙漠这种烂地方来的 绝地武士反叛者
from some desert shithole were gonna come bomb his parents,
要来轰炸他的父母 砍掉他朋友的头
behead his friends, kidnap all the hot Galactic chicks for lightsaber orgies.
绑♥架♥所有的银河系女孩 来满足他们的光剑纵欲
Vader doesn't get up...
维德并不是素来
...every day looking to destroy the galaxy.
就想把银河系毁掉的 并不是
No, no. He gets up every morning believing he needs to save it.
他一直相信他要拯救银河系
Yeah, but he's-he's still a murderer, dude.
对 但他还是个杀人犯 老兄
Exactly. So is Batman, Booty.
就是啊 蝙蝠侠也是 屁儿
Oh... So is fucking Batman.
该死的蝙蝠侠也是
He hanged a mental patient from the Batplane.
他在蝙蝠飞机上吊死了一个精神病人
He-he crushed a guy's guts out with a car compactor.
他用压土机把人的内脏给碾出来了
Superman's slaughtered cities.
超人屠了城
G-- uh, Green Lantern took out a planet.
绿灯侠干掉了一个星球
Uh, Orion the Space Slayer fucking leveled a goddamn solar system.
猎户座这个太空杀手 把整个太阳系都毁掉了
The only difference between a hero and a villain
英雄和坏人的唯一区别
is who sells more costumes on Halloween.
就是谁能在万圣节卖♥♥出更多的服装
Damn, how much of your Cheech you Chong, jiggy?
天啊 你到底吸了多少大♥麻♥呀 老弟?
You know, I'd save some of that for your customers.
换了是我 会给你的客人留一点
No, no, no. Chewbacca's like this.
不了 楚巴卡是这样的
(indistinct chatter)
你知道是谁干的?
Hey, Carol. Hey, Jonah.
嘿 卡罗尔 嘿 约拿
Circle jerk run late, fuckheads?
打手♥枪♥结果迟到了 混♥蛋♥?
BOOTYHOLE: Well, we kept picturing your face and none of us could come.
我们一直在幻想你的脸 结果都没射出来
You think you're funny, you fat shit?
你觉得你很搞笑是吧 死胖子?
Could hear the fucking nerd mating call from down the block.
我在街那头就听到该死的宅男求爱歌♥了
First time, huh, Heidel-bitch?
第一次 嗯 海德尔婊♥子♥?
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表