剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
That's what they look for, anyway.
不管怎样这就是他们要找的
You're shitting me. Robin?
你在耍我呢 罗宾?
No one wants to be Robin. I can't feel my ears, dude.
没人想当罗宾 我的耳朵没知觉了 老兄
You're fucking crazy, man.
你真是神经病 老兄
Look, Robin had it made.
听着 罗宾可是志在必得
He-he got to ride Batman's coattails.
他从蝙蝠侠那得利 他能够跟他的女朋友玩
He got to hang with his honeys. Absolutely.
绝对的 他还让蝙蝠侠
He even got Batman to get revenge for his parents' death.
为他父母的死报仇
Didn't even have to get his hands dirty.
还不需要弄脏他自己的手
Yeah, I think Robin deserves the blue ribbon prize
对啊 我觉得罗宾应该得到蓝♥丝♥带♥奖
for being the Most Needed Superhero of All Time.
奖励他一直是别人最需要的超级英雄
More like Most Disposable Superhero of All Time.
更像是全天候一次性超级英雄
No, okay, hear me out.
不 好啦 听我说
Batman, he was dark as fuck in his heart, right? - Uh-huh.
蝙蝠侠 他的外表 和内心一样黑暗 好吧?
But he still needed to save the world and shit.
但他还是需要拯救世界什么的
And without Robin,
如果没有罗宾的话
he would've went to the dark side forever,
他就会永远留在暗处
and we'd all been fucked.
我们都会过得很惨
Which is something I can relate to, is all.
这点我有共鸣
Relate to what?
共什么鸣?
Just trying to steer somebody clear from their dark side.
只是想把某人从暗处拖出来而已
You know what you can relate to?
你知道你能和什么产生共鸣吗?
What?
什么?
You can relate to any superhero with a massive vagina.
你能和任何女性超级英雄“共鸣”
All right, whatever.
好吧 随便你怎么说
There ain't nothing wrong with wanting to stay alive.
想活命没什么错吧
Well, hello, Ron.
你好呀 罗恩
Thanks for meeting me. Eh, almost didn't make it.
谢谢你来见我 是啊 我差点就来不了了
Grimsby's up my ass about a case again.
格里姆斯比又揪着我看一个案子了
Ah. I got to admit,
是啊 我得承认
when you reached out to me about running a check on snowbirds
当你联♥系♥我 让我调查一下神秘死亡的
who died under mysterious circumstances,
北方移♥民♥时
I didn't anticipate finding much.
我没想到会查到什么
Well, when you say it like that,
当你这么说的时候
it doesn't sound good to me, either.
听起来也不太好嘛
But you were right. In the past year alone,
但你说得对 就在过去的一年里
11 different senior citizens were killed
11位老年人 死了
under suspicious circumstances,
死因可疑
four of whom are listed as war refugees.
其中四位是战争难民
And one of them just bit the dust yesterday.
其中一位昨天死的
Gene Martin. Killed in his toy store in Midtown.
吉恩马丁 在他市中心的玩具商店被害
Dicks are working the scene now.
侦探们正在现场调查中
I'm gonna head over there.
我要过去看看
I had a feeling you'd say that.
我有感觉你会这样说
Detective on the case is Parker.
帕克是负责这件案子的侦探
I gave him a heads-up you might show.
我事先提醒过他你可能会去
I appreciate that.
非常感激
Thanks.
谢谢
So you gonna tell me what this is all about?
那么 你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
The war refugees?
战争难民?
Come on, Morris.
拜托 莫里斯
People like us got to stick together. "People like us"?
像我们这样的人应该团结一致… “我们这样的人”?
I know what it's like being an outsider,
我知道作为局外人是什么样的
trying to fit in with them.
想要跟他们合群
You do fit in with them.
你跟他们很合群啊
No. I don't.
不是的 我可不合群
All right.
好吧
I think there's Nazis living in America,
我觉得有纳粹分子住在美国
and someone out there is taking them out.
有人要杀他们
Next time we go to Junior's,
下次我们去朱尼尔斯餐厅时
I'd think twice about having that second cheeseburger.
我得想想清楚要不要点第二个芝士汉堡
Fuck.
艹
Everything's spinning, man.
天旋地转啊 老兄
Yeah. I think I'm drunk.
是啊 我觉得我喝醉了
Yeah, I think you passed drunk four beers ago. Oh!
是啊 我觉得 你没喝最后那四瓶啤酒以前就已经醉了
Get off me!
放开我!
Give me a second, man. Give me a second.
等等 老兄 等我一下
I am definitely not Batman.
我绝对不是蝙蝠侠
More like Fat Man.
更像是发福侠
What? My fuckin' back is killing me.
什么? 我这该死的背疼死了
You know, Cheeks...
还有奇克斯…
Cheeks definitely ain't Batman.
奇克斯绝对不是蝙蝠侠
He could not take a beating like that.
他肯定受不了那样的打
Like what?
怎么样的?
Booty, what-what the... what the fuck are you talking about?
屁♥眼♥ 你在说啥呢?
Well, like when... when Dennis,
就是丹尼斯 他…
he... kept punching you
他不停地打你
and punching you and punching you
打呀打
I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it. and punching... you...
我明白了 不停打你
But you kept getting back up.
然后你不停地站起来
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't know...
我不知道
why you keep acting like Robin...
你为什么一直要当罗宾
when you've always been Batman.
你其实一直是蝙蝠侠
Hey. Make way.
嘿 让一下
Hey.
嘿
Uh, go ahead.
好了 进去吧
You Millie Morris?
米莉莫里斯?
Yeah, last time I checked. You Parker?
对 正是我 你是帕克?
You want a hanky?
你要不要手帕?
It's pretty rank in there. No, I'm good.
里面的味道挺难闻的 不用了 我没事
Suit yourself.
你自便吧
Let's get you some gloves.
给你拿手套
Can we get some gloves there?
能给她拿副手套吗?
Davis said you think this might be related to another murder case. - Two others.
大卫说你觉得 这可能跟另一件谋杀案有关 另外两件
But it's just a theory.
但只是理论而已
Were they robberies, too?
那两件案子也是抢劫吗?
No. Cash missing from the register,
不是 收银机里少了现金
broken glass, toys cleared out.
破碎的玻璃 玩具被偷了
Hold on, hold on. I want to look at him.
等等 我想看看他
Lady, we got to get him to the morgue.
女士 我们得把他挪到停尸房♥了
He got a hot date there or something?
他有约会对象还是怎么的?
Stab wound in the back of his neck.
颈后方有刀刺的伤口
And his eye, apparently.
还有他的眼睛 很明显
But it looks too small to be with a knife.
伤口太小 不可能是刀弄的
I'll bet you a box of Krispy Kremes
我敢用一盒卡卡圈坊的甜甜圈 跟你打赌
one of those darts went into his eye.
他的眼睛被飞镖射中了
The question is, where's that dart now?
问题是 那飞镖哪里去了?
You think the killer took it?
你觉得是凶手拿走了?
Killers, plural.
凶手们 不止一个
How do you figure?
你怎么知道的?
Well, take a look at his socket.
看看他的眼眶
You see the way that the blood's pooled there in the corner?
你看 血在眼角那里聚成一滩
The only way to do that without twisting your arm unnaturally
能做到这一点 而不用别扭地拧着胳膊
is if you're right-handed.And then look at his stab wound.
你就得是右撇子 然后再来看看他被刺的伤口
See how it trails off to the right.
你看到伤口是朝右延伸的
Lefthanded. Yeah.
左撇子 没错
It's a theory.
有道理
Could be we're not looking for one bag of crazy.
我们的凶手可能不止一个
Might be two.
可能是两个
Bollocks.
太胡扯了
Where the fuck is it?
在哪里啊?
You all right?
你还好吧?
They won't stop shaking.
我的手不停地在抖
Be worried when they do.
行动之前是会担心的
Ah... I got to get home to Malika.
我得回家去看玛莉卡了
She has been a stage five clinger since me and Darnell split.
我和达内尔分开以后 她就变得特别黏人
Wants to sleep with me every night.
天天晚上都要和我睡
Truth be told...
说实话
I'm not sure who needs it more, her or me.
我不知道到底是她还是我更需要黏人
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表