剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表
Let him kill me instead.
让他杀了我吧
That's what I want. Please.
我就要这样 求求你了
Kill me. Kill me! Shh. Hey, hey.
杀了我吧!
Hey. Hey. Kill me!
杀我!
Shh, shh. It's my choice.
这是我的选择
Meyerleh. Meyer.
梅耶兄
Meyer. Who are you going to choose, huh?
梅耶 你会选择谁 啊?
Choose me. Shoot me, Meyer.
我爱你 求你了 梅耶
Meyer.
梅耶
Myer, no.
梅耶 不
Nie, Meyer, nie!
不 梅耶 不
It grew quiet.
周围一片寂静
And the smoke billowed from my pistol.
而我的手♥枪♥则冒着烟
Meyerleh?
梅耶?
Bring me the next one!
把下一个带过来!
But... it was only the start.
但这一切才刚刚开始
How many?
值多少?
How many do you think she's worth?
你觉得她值多少人命?
No, Meyer!
不 梅耶!
Meyer. Meyer. How many?
梅耶 值多少?
Please, Meyer.
求求你了 梅耶
Meyer, choose me.
梅耶 我爱你
And I said...
然后我说...
Perhaps this is a story...
也许今天
that is not meant to be told today.
不该讲这个故事
Today is for Murray.
今天是关于默里的
We must grieve for him.
我们要为他默哀
We should not desecrate that.
我们不该亵渎这日子的
And there will be time for this story.
还会有时间讲这故事的
It deserves time.
这故事值得花时间讲
I'd recognize those hooker heels anywhere.
这贱♥人♥的高跟鞋声音到哪里我都认得出
Didn't the nuns raise us to be chaste?
修女不是告诉我们要纯洁吗?
Keeping up this act
一直装到现在
finally netted you something valuable, huh?
终于让你获得宝贵东西了 是吧?
To be perfectly frank, I'm still shocked
说实话 我还是挺惊讶的
your off-brand Brady Bunch hasn't figured you out yet.
你那猎人家族还没看清楚你这个人啊
Tamp down your titties, Patricia.
别激动 帕特丽夏
What's wrong with it?
有什么不对劲吗?
Nothing at all, dear. That's the point.
完全没有 亲爱的 这才是重点
At least on first glance.
至少第一眼看来
No, that's impossible. You have to cultivate it again.
不 那不可能的 你得重新培育这样品
Well, I cultivated the blood again.
我重新培育了血样
It's infected, but with a strain I've never seen before.
它受感染了 不过是由一种我从没见过的品种
Near invisible.
基本上是隐形的
No symptoms, no indications...
没有症状 没有指征
until six weeks after exposure,
直到接触后六个星期
and suddenly it detonates inside the body like the plague.
突然间病毒就会在体内爆发 就像瘟疫一样
You won't know you're living with a disease
你不会知道你的身体已经染病
until it's too late.
知道的时候却太迟了
And with that replication pattern,
没有复♥制♥模式...
there is no cure.
无法治好
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
She's been out for a few hours.
她已经睡了几个小时了
Well, I came as soon as...
我已经尽快赶来了...
Are you limping?
你在瘸着走路吗?
Some looters shoved me down on 1♥1♥4♥th. I'm fine.
在1♥1♥4♥号♥街被抢了 我没事
We found an embolism.
我们发现了一处栓塞
We need to monitor her closely.
得密切监视她
Keep her on blood thinners.
继续给她输血液稀释剂
Thank you.
谢谢你
I went to a funeral this morning
我今天早上参加了一场葬礼
for a survivor of the Nazi death camps.
是一个纳粹死亡营幸存者的葬礼
They told a story about how this man and his wife
他们讲了这么个故事 说这人和他的妻子
were imprisoned in different camps,
被关在不同的集中营里
held apart for years.
分开了好多年
But there was this one gate
但有一扇门
that all the prisoners were marched through every day,
所有的囚犯每天行进时都要经过
and so this man would pick a dandelion
于是 这男人会摘一朵蒲公英
or a weed or whatever he could find,
或是一根野草或者他能找到的任何东西
and he... he'd tie it to the fence of the barbed wire
然后把它绑在铁丝网围成的栅栏上
so that his wife would see it when she would walk by.
这样他的妻子经过时就会看到
Because... even in... all the horror and the death,
因为即使身处恐惧与死亡之中
he still wanted to tell her that everything was gonna be all right.
他还是想让妻子知道一切都会好起来的
He still needed to tell her, "I love you."
他还是要告诉妻子:“我爱你”
And I got this feeling, you know?
我产生一种感觉 你知道吗?
And I... I called you...
然后我就打电♥话♥给你了
because I...
因为我...
needed...
需要...
I needed to...
我需要...
I needed to let you know...
我需要让你知道
I... I lo... Nice of you
我爱...
to finally show up.
你终于来了 真好啊
I'm late for my rounds.
我查房♥要迟到了
Please stay and pray with us.
请留下与我们一起
For Viola.
为薇奥拉祈祷
Almighty and Eternal God,
全能和永恒的上帝
you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you.
你是信你之人永恒的健康
Hear us for your sick servant, Viola,
请你为了生病的仆人薇奥拉 倾听我们的话
for whom we implore your tender mercy.
我们请求你为她大发慈悲
Through Christ our Lord.
通过我们的主基♥督♥
Amen.
阿门
I'll let you all visit.
你们好好探病吧
Hi.
嗨
I'm here for you anytime, Viola.
我随时都在 薇奥拉
Do you want some water? How are you feeling, Mom?
你想喝点水吗? 你觉得怎么样 妈妈?
Mm. I'm-I'm fine, baby.
我没事 宝贝
I'm fine.
我没事
You don't check in for days,
你好几天都没消息
and now you care how she's feeling?
现在你却在意她感觉如何?
Your sisters were here all day.
你的妹妹们一整天都在这里
Enough, Lou.
够了 卢
Oh. Go to the cafeteria.
去餐厅
Cool off.
冷静一下
I'm really sorry. I wasn't here sooner. Oh, it's okay.
我没有早点来 真的很对不起 没事
How you doing, baby?
你怎么样了 宝贝?
How are you doing, Ma?
你怎么样了 妈妈?
I'm fine.
我没事
Maria made sure I was in good hands.
玛丽亚确保我得到很好的照顾
I would have thought she had enough with her own patients.
我以为她自己 要照顾的病人已经够多了
Oh, Melinda.
梅琳达
My nervous system is failing me,
我的神经系统不行了
but my eyes still work right fine.
但我的视力还是不错的
I've known the rhythm of your heart longer than you.
你的心跳节奏 我比你还早知道
And I've felt all the ways it's made you you.
你一路长大成为今天的你 我感同身受
Ma, whatever's got you worked up...
妈妈 有什么让你不开心的事...
And as good as God, I know when it makes you flutter.
我当然知道什么事会让你的心 扑通扑通地跳
She took good care of me, Millie.
她把我照顾得很好 米莉
She took good care of me for you.
她为了你 把我照顾得很好
And if what I think's going on between you and Maria
如果你和玛丽亚之间
is really going on... Ma...
真的如我所想... 妈妈 我...
then God don't take these things lightly.
...那么上帝是不会坐视不理的
Love... is his greatest gift...
爱是他最伟大的礼物
and is a treasure you must hold on to at all costs.
也是你必须以任何代价 抓在手中的珍宝
Don't throw it away.
不要把它扔了
Don't throw it away.
不要把它扔了
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Ah, baby.
宝贝
I see you. I see you.
我懂你 我了解你
And that's right.
没错
Looks like the lights are finally back on in the Big Apple.
看来灯光终于又回到了纽约
剧集 | 纳粹猎人(2020) | 导航列表