剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
很期待与你共事
Really looking forward to working with you.
他刚来私营部门
He's new to the private sector.
我不该在这
I shouldn't be here.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我 咱们队里的人!
Someone betrayed me. Someone on the team!
杀了我 你永远都不会知道谁想置你于死地
Kill me, you'll never find out who wants you dead.
你为谁卖♥♥命?
Who do you work for?
告诉我 你为谁卖♥♥命?
I said, who do you work for?
没事 别紧张
It's OK, it's all right.
我觉得你该喝点东西
Thought you could do with a drink.
好点了吗?
That better?
杰克的大儿子被谋杀了
Jack's eldest boy was murdered.
是个叫帕基思的人干的
It was Pakis that did it.
滚远点
Back off.
每次他看见像你这样的家伙
Every time he looks at a bloke like you,
就像是看到了他那被杀死的儿子
he sees the one that killed his boy.
当然我一点也不在乎你那些恶心的念头
Course I don't bear you any ill will.
事实上 恰恰相反
Quite the opposite, in fact.
我非常欣赏你准备带走那孩子的手法
I admire the way that you tried to take the boy.
相当专业
It was very professional.
你从背后偷袭我 那真不容易
You got me on the back foot, and that's not easy.
如果你全部告诉我我不会让你受这么多罪
I could save you a lot of suffering if you'd let me.
昨晚我们采取的那些指纹
Those fingerprints that we took last night...
一两小时后就会得到结果
We'll get the results back in one or two hours
我们就会知道你是谁 来自哪里
and then we'll know who you are, where you come from.
不仅仅是你 你的家人也会受到迫♥害♥
And it won't just be you who suffers, it'll be your family.
我们会把他们都杀了
We'll kill them all.
属于他们的葬礼
It's their funeral.
这是谁?
Who we looking at?
那是戴夫·瑞德
That's Dave Ryder.
杰克以前在码头干活时就认识的老伙计
He's an old buddy of Jack's from his days at the docks.
他有前科吗?
Does he have a record?
有 和你的胳膊一样长
Yeah, as long as your arm.
从1968年起 有包括身体伤害
16 counts of bodily harm, arson, extortion,
纵火罪 敲诈等16项指控
going back to 1968.
戴夫
Dave.
史蒂维! 你儿子怎么样了?
Stevie! How's that boy of yours?
埃迪 他好多了 谢谢你 戴夫
Eddie, yeah. He's much better thanks, Dave.
他想要什么 你只管说
Anything he needs, you just ask.
知道了 非常感谢
I know. Appreciate it.
那老家伙还在压♥迫♥你 是不?
Old man still riding you, is he?
他来了 让我们单独聊会 史蒂维
Here he is. Give us a moment, Stevie.
怎么了? 我什么都没说 不是吗?
What? I'm saying nothing, am I?
好吧 先坐会
Well, sit yourself down then.
又是那箱子
It's that case again.
佐伊给我点线索
You've got to get me something, Zoe.
好 稍等
Yeah, hold on.
箱子不重吧?
It's not heavy, is it?
价值好几百万呢 要还是不要
That's worth a few hundred million quid, give or take.
我肯定要啦
I'd rather have the money, myself.
那就谨慎点 那是我和你的
You treat that with respect. It's my future in there...
未来
and yours.
宾汉姆发现了什么吗?
Bingham found anything?
昨晚抓到他 像屎一样黑
Picked him up last night. Swarthy piece of shit.
你真行
You're in your element.
这关系到我的孙子
This is about my grandson.
噢 没错
Yeah, well, of course it is.
喝一杯吧
I suppose you want a drink.
看 谁回来了
Look who's back.
亚历克丝 你在这儿
Alex. There you are.
噢 你在找我吗?
Sorry, were you looking for me?
不 埃迪上课时你可以自♥由♥支配时间
No, no. Look, your time's your own when Eddie's at school,
但我有点担心
but I was getting a bit worried.
对不起啊 我应该先告诉你一声
I'm sorry, I should've told you.
我好不容易在玛丽波恩大街找到这本书
It wasn't easy, but I found it on the Marylebone High Street.
比起要去纽约买♥♥轻松多了
It's a lot easier than a trip to New York.
哇 你还挺细心的 真对不起
Wow, that's so thoughtful of you! I'm sorry.
我看起来好像个傻瓜
I feel like an idiot.
谁啊?
Who's this, then?
她叫亚历克丝·肯特
Alex Kent, this is Dave Ryder,
这是戴夫·瑞德 我们家的老朋友
he's... He's an old family friend.
亚历克丝 在帮忙照顾埃迪
Alex is helping us look after Eddie.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
真漂亮的一个女孩
She's a pretty one,
- 没错吧史蒂维? - 戴夫
- isn't she, Stevie? - Dave.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要知道箱子里装了什么
We need to know what's in that case.
你打算怎样阻止他?
How're you going to stop him, then?
待会就知道
You'll see.
他来了
There he is.
- 你去哪? - 抄小路
- Where are you going? - Shortcut.
伙计 这里没有入口
Mate, that's no entry.
我知道 我们要在单行道上截停他们
I know. We'll cut him off at the one-way system.
好了 现在你打算怎样截停他啊 天才
Right. Well, how are you going to stop him then, Einstein?
- 你瞧好了 - 随你
- Watch and learn. - Whatever.
噢 天啊 你是瞎了还是傻了?
Oh, for Pete's sake! You blind or something?!
老头你撞到我了
You hit me, Granddad.
我撞到你了?
I hit you?!
自行车靠右走啊
Cyclists have the right of way.
你撞到我啦!
You hit me!
- 我伤了背 - 你伤了背 是吗?
I've hurt my back. You have, have you?
我站不起来了
I can't stand up.
开玩笑吧你?
Is this a joke or something?
软组织挫伤 可能要几年才能好
This is soft tissue damage. I could be suffering for years.
我真该拧断你脖子!
I should wring your neck!
把你的保险信息给我
Just give me your insurance information.
想敲诈我 你这卑鄙小人
You ran into me, you little wanker!
伙计 你还好吧
You all right there, mate?
帮我叫警♥察♥好吗?
Call the cops, will you, love?
随你便
The hell you will!
让道!
Move it!
- 你是卑鄙小人 你知道吗? - 我知道
- You are a wanker, do you know that? - Yeah, yeah.
把自行车放好 白♥痴♥
Put that bike away! Idiot.
- 哪一层? - 第一层 谢谢
- Which floor? - Ground floor, please.
埃迪喜欢骑马么?
Does Eddie like horseback riding?
他有提过吗?
Did he mention it?
我在他床下找到了一个相册
I found a photo album under his bed.
特纳夫人以前经常带他去
Mrs Turner used to take him.
他在马厩有匹小马 但他不骑了
He still has a pony at the stable, but he doesn't go.
自从她死后就不骑了
Not since she died.
你不来吗?
You coming?
我想去地下室找找关于他骑马的东西
I thought I'd look for some of his riding things in the basement.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
你在犯一个非常愚蠢的错误
You're making a bloody fool of yourself.
我不知道
I don't know what
你在说什么
you're talking about.
那女孩啊
The girl!
她本来想走的了 就是因为你
She tried to leave today because of you.
你被耍了 史蒂维
You're being played, Stevie.
你想把我甩掉
You're cutting me out...
你不像相信戴夫·瑞德那样相信我
you don't trust me as much as Dave Ryder.
我告诉过你 有些事情你是不需要知道的
I told you, there's some things you don't need to know.
你告诉过我有天会让我接手的
You told me you wanted me to take over one day.
我比你想象中厉害
I'm stronger than you think.
你很厉害是吗?
You're strong, are you?
好 我们来看看
Well, let's see then.
来吧 我们来看看你究竟有多厉害
Come on, let's just see how strong you are.
他就是想抓埃迪的混♥蛋♥
This is the bag of shit who tried to take little Eddie.
你想让我看看你有多厉害?
You want to show me how strong you are?
好 拿着
Here, take it.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表