剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
- 凯瑟琳·莫尔顿是谁? - 我妈妈
Katherine Morton? My mother.
但你要回忆起你看见的东西 以免追悔莫及
You need to remember what you saw before it's too late.
大坝打开前四个月
Four months before the dam was due to open,
戈达瓦湖发生了地震
a natural disaster struck Gedawar.
多面体夺走了了六百条生命
Polyhedrus exterminated 600 people.
我们却在为侩子手工作?
We're working for a mass murderer?
博士 箱子里有什么
Doctor, what's in the case?
证据
Evidence.
特纳给了他一个假的
Turner gave him a decoy.
真的箱子从没离开过那个屋子 还在图书馆里
The real case never left, it's still in the library.
有人告诉我杰克·特纳有证据控告多面体
I'm told Jack Turner has evidence incriminating Polyhedrus.
杰克·特纳 要被解决掉
Jack Turner is to be eliminated.
面对自己的死亡是令人恐惧的
Facing one's own mortality is frightening,
但同时也是一种机遇 寻找生命的价值所在
but it's also an opportunity to find meaning in one's life.
亚历克丝 我快看完你的书了
Hey, Alex, I've almost finished your book.
- 你喜欢吗? - 结局怎么样?
- Enjoying it? - How does it end?
你不会想我告诉你的
You don't want me to tell you that.
那就没意思了
That would spoil it.
为什么找我而不是艾丹?
Why come to me and not Aidan?
这是打开托特纳姆法♥院♥路的银行保险箱钥匙
This opens a safe-deposit box.
他军情六处的文件在里面
His MI6 file's inside.
我很抱歉 你曾信任我 还赔上了我们的孩子
I'm sorry, you trusted me, it cost us our child.
萨姆·亨特 本来该我去抓她 而不是反过来
Sam Hunter. I'm supposed to be hunting her, not the other way round.
你来的是我家 你想从我这得到什么
You came to my home, what is it you want from me?
我要你把萨姆带到我这
I need you to bring Sam to me
这样我能在他不知情的情况下跟她说话
so I can talk to her without him knowing.
她受雇来盯着你
She's being paid to screw you.
她是个卧底 专业的卧底
She's a plant...a professional.
无论她做了什么 你不要伤害她
Whatever she's done, you don't hurt her.
我答应你
I promise.
猎杀行动 第一季 第08集
从前
Once upon a time,
有一个孤独可怜的军人遗孀
there lived a poor and lonely soldier's wife.
有一天 她在外面拣柴时
One day, while out gathering wood,
用雪做了一个姑娘
the wife built a maiden out of snow.
"要是你是真的就好了" 她叹息道
"If only you were real," she sighed,
"我一定会喜欢你 珍爱你"
"how I would love and treasure you."
森林女王听到了她的愿望
The Frost Queen heard the wife's wish
她答应把雪姑娘变成一个真正的女孩
and she promised to turn the Snow Maiden into a real girl,
但有一个条件-
but with one condition -
她会用冰块代替雪姑娘的心
in place of her heart, she shall have an icicle.
这样 雪姑娘就神奇地苏醒过来
With that, the maiden magically came to life.
"如果她哪天走出这片森林"
"If she ever steps outside this forest",
森林女王警告她
the Frost Queen warned,
"心口的冰块就会融化 她就会死掉"
"the ice will melt and she will die."
多年来 雪姑娘和妇人一起生活
For many years, the Snow Maiden and the wife lived together.
有一天 老妇人去世了
But then one day, the wife died.
雪姑娘十分悲伤 在森林里漫游徘徊
And the Snow Maiden was sad and wandered the forest
直到遇到一个村庄里的年轻小男孩
until she came upon a young boy from the village,
他在森林里迷路了
lost in the woods.
处于同情 雪姑娘带他走到了森林边缘
Taking pity, the Snow Maiden led him to the edge of the forest.
她知道 如果再往外走一点
If she walked any further,
自己的心就会融化了
she knew her heart of ice would melt.
雪姑娘注视着男孩的双眼 知道她必须这样做
The Snow Maiden looked in the boy's eyes and knew what she must do.
她带男孩找到了爸爸
She took the boy to his father.
当她看到一对快乐的父子 她的心融化了
As she watched these two happy souls, her heart of ice melted.
她死了
And she died.
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
命令怎么变了
Why the change in orders?
我不知道
I don't know.
只要确保他们离开派对时 你不在那车上
Just make sure you're not in the car when they leave the party.
别告诉我你为杰克·特纳担心
Don't tell me you're upset about Jack Turner.
不是杰克 是那个小男孩 他的经历够悲惨了
It's not Jack. It's...that little boy's been through hell.
你很关心他 是不是
You care about him, don't you?
那个箱子什么情况
What about the case?
你一会儿要快点找回它
You're to retrieve it immediately after.
佐伊认为这里一定有一道壁式保险箱
Zoe thinks there must be a wall safe here.
三个摄像头 没有一个发现
Three video eyes and none of them found it.
是啊 我们很不走运
Yeah, bad luck for us.
你知道这个行动可能是
You realise this op may be the only reason
我们的客户还没杀你的唯一原因
our client hasn't killed you yet.
我明白
I realise.
今天就结束了 萨姆
It ends today, Sam.
你不再有时间去回忆你看到的
You don't have any more time to remember what it was you saw.
当
When...
当我发现自己怀孕了
..when I found out I was going to be a mother...
我开始想着
..I started thinking...
很多我长♥期♥以来没有仔细考虑的事情
..about all the things that I hadn't thought about in a long time.
许多不堪的回忆 永远不想记得的
Things that I didn't want to remember, ever again.
现在当我只想忘记一切时
And now you're telling me to remember
你叫我回忆
when all I want to do is forget.
那些曾经发生的事情
Those things that happened to you...
曾深深地伤害过你
..hurt very deeply.
回忆那些事情
And to remember them
仿佛是再次接受炼狱般
is like living through them all over again.
这很恐怖
It's terrifying.
但这是你的过去 萨姆
But it's your past, Sam.
如果你能够回忆起 你就可以越过它
If you can remember it, you can put it behind you.
你就再也不用害怕了
You won't have to be afraid anymore.
佐伊
Zoe...
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
- 佐伊 等一下
- Zoe, wait...
- 停下
- Stop.
- 停下 - 怎么了
- Just stop! - What?
- 我们应该谈谈 - 关于做♥爱♥?
- We need to talk. - About shagging?
关于只做♥爱♥ 不说话
About shagging to avoid talking.
你在烦什么
What's bothering you?
昨晚有了新的命令 我们今天有个大行动
New orders came in last night. We've got a big job today.
大行动
Big job...
和你昨天那个朋友没关系吧
Nothing to do with your friend yesterday?
如果是的话我会告诉你的 安德鲁
I'd tell you if it were, Andrew.
我的腿是坏的 但眼不盲 佐伊
It's my legs that don't work anymore, Zoe. Not my eyes.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我能看出你在为什么事烦心 告诉我
I can see when something's bothering you. Let me in!
你知道我不能谈论工作 为什么还老是问我
You know I can't talk about work, so why do you keep asking?
用多少量
How much?
能拖住她就行
Just enough to slow her down.
我们可不想惊动她在图书馆监视的伙伴们
We don't want to alarm her friends, watching in the library.
- 我们应该让她远离那里 - 别
We should keep her away from there. No.
我希望她的老板以为一切都相安无事
I want whoever she works for to see there's nothing to worry about.
确保她不要独自留在那里
Make sure she's not left on her own in there.
要让这个持续多久
How long do we keep this up for?
一点都不长
Not long at all now.
维持到苏姆罗签约就行
Just till Soomro signs the deal.
早 阿历克斯
Morning, Alex.
- 聚会准备好了? - 好了 爷爷
You ready for your party? Yeah, SO ready. Granddad.
- 看到他这么开心真好 - 是啊
Nice to see him excited. Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 你说什么
- What is it? - What do you mean?
昨天我们还要一起离开
Yesterday we were leaving together
今天你都不看我的眼睛
and today you can't look me in the eye.
听着 我很抱歉 我早该解释的
Look, I'm sorry, I should've explained...
是你和你♥爸♥爸之间发生了什么
Did something happen with your father?
事情远比我想的复杂 别担心
Yeah. Things are more complicated than I thought. Don't worry.
不是惊喜哦 对吧
It wouldn't be a surprise, would it?
- 都准备好了 - 是啊
- Are we all ready then? - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
你报名驾驶课了吗
Have you booked your driving lessons?
我才十一岁
I'm 11.
看出什么没
What do you reckon, eh?
知道要去哪里不 想到没
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表