剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
不 我也不希望他知道
No, and I'd like to keep it that way.
他现在在为我们处理一件非常重要的事
He's handling a rather important case for us just now.
Sam Hunter是办这件事的主要特工
A case in which Sam Hunter is the prime operative.
她让我们的任务变得相当复杂
Which complicates our task considerably.
什么任务 Hector
And what task is that, Hector?
当然是解决她
Terminating her, of course.
我了解你 Hector
I know you, Hector.
如果没有其他状况你不会找我
You wouldn't be calling me if there weren't more to it.
这个
There is this...
谁雇了他
Who's paying him?
就算我知道我也不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you even if I knew.
他已经接触过她了
He's already approached her.
毫无疑问 他声称是她的保护人
Undoubtedly, he claims to be her protector.
你为什么这么认为
What makes you think that?
我们相信是他在几天前狙杀了我们的人
We believe he took out our man with a sniper shot a couple days ago.
我需要信息 Sam Hunter拜占庭小组里的每个成员
I need information. Everyone on Sam Hunter's team at Byzantium.
我相信这是你的
I believe this is yours.
血
Blood?
是Sam的
It's Sam's.
拿着
Take that.
这个痕迹是什么
What's that stain?
你不认识吗
You don't recognise it?
我们需要知道是谁把这些给了Hector Stokes
We need to know who gave these to Hector Stokes.
Sam在他的房♥子里找到的这些
Sam found them at his estate.
Ballard说只有他和那位大臣看见过这些
Ballard said that only he and the Minister saw these.
显然不是 我敢说拜占庭不是唯一一个有内奸的地方
Obviously not. I'd say Byzantium's not the only one with a mole.
你结论下得太快了 我来查这件事
You're jumping to conclusions. Let me find out how this happened.
如果我是你 我会非常警惕
Well, I'd be very careful if I were you.
- 你今天真是神经过敏了 - 我吗
- You're in a rather melodramatic mood today, aren't you? - Am I?
Sam差点被杀 Ballard已经死了
Sam was nearly killed, and Ballard's dead.
你以为他们杀你会手下留情
You think they'd hesitate to kill you, too?
我很惊讶她居然那么信任你把这些交给你
I'm surprised she trusted you enough to bring you these.
在她发现你对她撒了谎后
After she found out you lied to her.
我告诉她我的身份是假的
I've told her I'm not who I said I am.
但你也没有告诉她你真正的身份
But you didn't tell her who you really are.
如果她发现了呢
And when she finds out?
我能和你讲几句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Sure.
你见过这个吗
Have you seen this?
荷兰水利专家溺水身亡
就在我来的那天这个男人也来这里了 不是吗
That's the man that came here the day I arrived, isn't it?
没错 Horst Goebel
Yeah. Horst Goebel.
报上说他三周前死了 那正是他离开这里之后
It says he died three weeks ago. Right after he left here.
这不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
他们可能会认为你有嫌疑
They might think you had something to do with it.
应该不至于
I doubt it.
我并没有参与我父亲和Goebel博士的生意
I didn't really have anything to do with my father's business with Dr Goebel.
他只是让我付他钱而已 而且Goebel博士都拒绝了
He just had me pay him, and Dr Goebel refused even that.
他拒绝...
He refused...?
他把他所有的钱都给了一个叫做"亚洲希望协会"的信托基金了
He had all his money sent to a trust, the Asia Promise Society.
我从来没有感谢过你今天早上能来
I never thanked you for this morning.
对Eddie来说重回马厩是个人生的重要时刻
That was a big moment for Eddie, going back to those stables.
- 你不用谢我 - 不 谢谢你
- You don't need to thank me. - Yeah, I do.
我现在能弥补我很久之前没做的事
I'm doing something now I should've done a long time ago.
都是因为你
It's because of you.
Turner先生 我们不应该再这样见面了
Mr Turner. We're going to have to stop meeting like this.
我只是想谢谢你昨晚给我的那些指纹
I just wanted to thank you for those fingerprints you gave me last night.
相当有用
That was very helpful.
很高兴为您效劳
Happy to oblige.
我想知道你还能为我提供什么服务
I'm wondering what other services you can offer.
服务
Services?
除了你给我父亲的情报 你能...
Besides the information you give my father, are you able to...
采取具体行动
take certain actions?
你太含蓄了 Turner先生 不如明说吧
You're being vague, Mr Turner. Whatever it is, just say it.
我的父亲 我相信他曾让你
My father... I'm sure he's asked you to...
关照一些人
..take care of people.
哦 我明白了
Ah. I see.
如果我要特别关照某些人
If there was somebody that I need taken care of...
我不帮人做掉别人
I don't "take care of people".
你不...我以为Lewis Conroy
You don't... I thought that Lewis Conroy...
不 Jack给Bingham指令 Bingham给Dave Ryder指令
No. Jack gives orders to Bingham. Bingham gives orders to Dave Ryder.
然后Dave Ryder 好吧 Dave手下总有很多闲晃的年轻人
And Dave Ryder... Well, Dave... has a lot of lads hanging about.
所以是他们中的一人
So it was one of them.
对 穿着连帽衣的人
Yeah, a bloke in a hoodie.
我不建议你亲自去雇他
I don't recommend you try hiring him yourself.
看 如果你想除掉某人 你告诉我
Look, if you get rid of someone, you tell me.
至于价格 我可以帮着 操纵调查
And for a price, I can help... steer the investigation.
就像你对Lewis做的 把那桩案子定成畏罪自杀
Like you did with Lewis. Getting it ruled a murder-suicide.
没错 他是你的朋友 不是吗
That's right. He was your friend, wasn't he?
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
Jack给Bingham指令 Bingham给Dave Ryder指令
'Jack gives orders to Bingham. Bingham gives orders to Dave Ryder.
然后Dave Ryder 好吧 Dave手下总有很多闲晃的年轻人
'And Dave Ryder... Well, Dave...has a lot of lads hanging about.'
小心
Be careful, yeah.
你是在为我的安危担心
Am I hearing genuine concern for my wellbeing?
不 我只是不想给我们其他人坏了整件事
No, I just don't want you to screw this up for the rest of us.
你怎么会这么认为
Now what makes you think I'd do that?
你在军队里的名声可是远扬啊
Let's just say your reputation in the Forces precedes you.
我的脾气容易失控 但那时曾经
My temper got the best of me...once.
我来这里是为了崭新的开始 你明白吗
I came here to make a fresh start, you understand?
- 那就控制好你的脾气 - 好吧
- Beat it then. - Yeah. OK.
Andrew 你忙吗
Andrew? You busy?
- 怎么了 - 有人要见你 她说是你的老朋友
- Yeah? - Someone's here to see you, says she is an old friend.
她还说了什么
What did she say?
没有了 只要求见你
Nothing, just that she really wants to see you.
别离开 我马上来
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right there.
见到我很惊讶吧
Surprised to see me?
你不应该来这里
You can't be coming in here.
你是想死还是怎样
Have you got a death-wish or something?
我还能去哪里 到处都是警♥察♥
Where am I supposed to go? Cops are swarming all over the place.
昨天究竟发生了什么
What the hell happened yesterday?
你的伙伴Tyrone设计我 就这样
Your mate Tyrone set me up, that's what happened.
从窗户里射杀了某人 又栽赃陷害我
Shot some bloke through a window, then planted the evidence on me.
所以他们才不让我插手
That's why they shut me out then.
他们知道我不会容忍♥ 你得收留我
They knew I wouldn't stand for it. You've got to let me stay here.
他已经两次来这搜你了
He's been here twice looking for you already.
带我去你家 我家 他们不会去那里搜我
Then take me to your place. My place? They won't look for me there.
是你把我拖下水的
You got me into this.
Andrew?
Andrew
Zoe 你来了 我们聊得很愉快 不是吗
Zoe. There you are. We've been having a lovely chat, haven't we?
Zoe 能再次见到你真高兴 过了多久了 八年还是九年
Zoe, great to see you again. How long has it been? Eight years, nine?
恩 至少八♥九♥年
Oh, at least, yeah.
我刚刚和Andrew聊了聊我们列在二级修复名单上的
I've just been telling Andrew about our Grade II-listed Georgian
- 乔治王时期的艺术作品 - 乔治王
- we're wanting to restore. - Georgian.
Andrew专长
Andrew's speciality.
这很巧吧 我刚刚给她展示了我的作品
Isn't that a coincidence? I've just been showing her my work.
我还得和Craig谈谈 不过我觉得这份工作非你莫属
I'll have to talk to Craig, but I think you would be perfect for the job.
我还有些绘画和摄影作品
I have some drawings and photographs
我上次修复的 我很乐意瞧瞧 谢谢
from my last restoration. I'd love to see them, thank you.
你究竟是谁
Who the frick are you?
我要把你从拜占庭赶出去
I needed to draw you away from Byzantium.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
我是私人安全承包人 像你一样 Morgan小姐
I'm a private security contractor, just like you, Miss Morgan.
你找上了我家
You came to my home.
我家
My home!
我来这里是为了帮助你的一个朋友
I'm here to help a friend of yours.
Sam Hunter.
Sam Hunter
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk.
我相信你心中一直存有疑惑
I'm sure you've been asking yourself questions,
你组里的每一个人也有
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表