剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
- 结束了 爸爸 我们完了 - 等等
- It's over, Dad. We're finished. - Wait.
最后是...
And the final bid...
JTRP地♥产♥ 出价...
JTRP Holdings...
十亿英镑
£1,000,000,000.
十亿? 我们的出价是九亿七千万英镑
A billion? Our bid was £970,000,000.
我把它改了
I changed it.
你把它改了?
You changed it?
他们偷了我们的出价 我们要输了
They stole our bid. We were going to lose.
但这是欺诈 爸爸 我们没有那三千万英镑
But it's fraud, Dad. We're short thirty million quid.
我们只需要中标 不是吗?
Then we'll just have to get it, won't we?
介于最后的两组出价在限度范围内...
As the two final bids are within a tolerance margin...
限度范围? 什么是"限度范围"?
Tolerance margin? What's a "tolerance margin"?
JTRP地♥产♥和中国工业集团将会
There will be a run-off between JTRP Holdings
进行最终的竞争
and the Chinese Industries Group.
谢谢女士们先生们的光临 今天到此结束
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. We are adjourned for the day.
终选 狗屁的终选
A run-off. Sodding run-off.
跪下
On your knees.
卡里尔咖啡厅
Cafe Khalil.
是你干的吗?
Was it you?
- 你觉得我会告诉你吗? - 回答我!
- And you think I'll tell you now? - Answer me!
在我去之前 他们就已经到了
I didn't need to come looking for you, they already were.
谁?
Who?
你快死了 他们要杀了你
You're going to die. They're going to kill you.
谁派他们来的?
Who sent them?
谁?
Who?
沙漏
Hourglass.
沙漏是什么?
What's Hourglass?
你要死了 贱♥人♥
You're already dead, you bitch.
杰克·特纳还是参与了竞标
Jack Turner's still in the bid.
虽然你已经尽了全力
Despite your best efforts.
他承诺会给出他没有的那三千万英镑
He's committed to paying £30,000,000 he doesn't have.
巴基斯坦人会在周五检查他的账户
The Pakistanis won't check his finances until Friday.
到那时他就会被取消竞标资格
By which time he'll have to forfeit the bid.
除非他想办法弄到了钱
Unless he finds the money somehow.
你杀了三个人 留下了烂摊子
You left behind three bodies.
即使对你来说也是一场大清洗
That's a big clean-up operation, even for you.
是你决定让我进来的
It was your decision to leave me in.
在杀费鲁之前他有没有告诉你什么?
Faroux tell you anything before you killed him?
你还好吗?
You OK?
怎样才能让你再次信任我?
What's it going to take to get you to trust me again?
你想让我相信你?
You want me to trust you?
你告诉我你知道的一切
Then you tell me what you know.
不再有借口 不再有否认
No more excuses. No more denials.
仅仅是...
Just...
仅仅是告诉我真♥相♥
just tell me the truth.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
找到你想要的了吗?
Find what you're looking for?
前所未有的
One never knows.
你做的很好 娜塔莉
This is excellent work, Natalie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很累 乔治
You look tired, George.
你该回家去
You should go home.
回去面对杂草丛生的花♥园♥和冰冷的厨房♥?
To face a garden full of weeds and a kitchen full of nothing but ready meals?
我想我还是待在这吧
I think I'd rather stay here.
你想到什么了吗?
Something on your mind?
我只是在想...
I was just wondering...
这些关于拜占庭的报告
these reports on Byzantium...
都去了哪里?
where do they go?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说...
I mean...
你把它们给谁了?
who do you share them with?
很明显...
No-one...
没人
obviously.
只告诉了部长
Just the Minister.
你确定?
You're sure?
我发誓 如果这对你仍然有用的话
I give you my word. If that's still good enough for you.
晚安 娜塔莉
Good night, Natalie.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
沙漏
下集预告
- 杰克会杀了你的 - 我能应付
- Jack will kill you. - I said I can handle it.
你说昨晚你看见了一男一女
You said last night you saw a woman and a man.
- 应该不是她 - 应该不是
- Might not have been her. - Might not.
内奸不会是别人 就该是艾丹
Our mole can't be anyone else, it's got to be Aidan.
见过娜塔莉·索普吗?
Have you met Natalie Thorpe.
她是拜占庭的军情六处联络负责人
MI6's liaison officer for Byzantium?
我组员的生命依然受到威胁
The lives of my team are still in danger.
这就是我们要为他们做的 迪肯 还有你
That's what we pay them for, Deacon, and you.
你来我这干什么?
So what did you get me over here for?
还想找份工作? 即使你已经有一份了
Still want a job? If you got one going.
你知道关于沙漏的事吗?
Do you know anything about Hourglass?
- 什么是沙漏? - 那就是你要告诉我的
- What's Hourglass? - That's what I need you to tell me.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表