剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
拿着啊!
Take it!
孩子 展示的机会来了
Well, now's your chance, son.
你想的话可以敲碎他的头 我给你机会
Crush his skull in if you want to. You're within your rights.
来吧
Well, come on, then!
动手
Do it!
动手啊
Do it!
我觉得你没那么厉害
I didn't think so.
我真不这么觉得
I didn't bloody think so.
你为什么这么做?
Why d'you do it?
为什么?
Why?
你又跑过来干吗?
Where the hell have you been?
见到你真开心
It's good to see you, too.
- 想怎么样? - 你告诉我谁想杀我
- What's the plan? - You tell me who tried to kill me.
你放了我再说
Mm-hmm. After you set me free.
没门! 我找过你朋友 他不肯说他是谁
No deal! I ran into your friend, he didn't introduce himself,
要么告诉我他的名字 要么你得死
so you tell me his name or you die.
我不知道他名字 他没告诉我
I don't know his name. He didn't give it to me.
他跟你说过什么?
What did he say to you?
他说如果你回拜占庭
If you came back to Byzantium,
如果我拿你人头给他 我可以得到10万
I'd get £100,000 if I gave him your head.
你不打算告诉我?
And you didn't think to tell me?
或者基尔?
Or Keel?
我现在告诉你 尽管我想杀你
I'm telling you now. I'd watch yourself, though.
他可能已经找其他人了
He may have gone to someone else on the team.
他的指纹结果出来了
We got the results back on his prints...
不匹配
there's no match anywhere.
这家伙是个幽灵
This bloke's a ghost.
- 还有什么吗? - 没有了
- What else? - There is nothing else.
他一定留有电♥话♥或者其他联♥系♥方式给你吧
He must've given you a number, a way to contact him.
他说他会找我的 没有其他了 我没骗你
He said he'd find me, that's all. I'm telling you the truth!
放了我吧 求求你了
Now cut me loose, for God's sake!
我要报仇
I've got a score of my own to settle...
报复陷害我的人
with whoever set me up.
- 你的指纹 - 好 谢谢
- Your fingerprints. - Yeah. Thanks.
她搞定了 是吧?
She's... She's done it, hasn't she?
你现在高兴啦
Happy now, are you?
要是你这样想 那你比我想象中更白♥痴♥
You think that, you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.
- 你迟到了 - 埃迪有点失眠
- You're late. - Eddie had trouble sleeping.
特纳认为发生了什么事?
What does Turner think happened?
哈桑挣脱了
Hasan got loose.
保镖在死之前杀了他
The guard killed him before succumbing to his own injuries.
说得通
That'll work.
这是和绊倒你的楼梯有关的资料
This has something to do with those steps you fell down?
你们不是在阿富汗一起服役的吗?
Didn't you serve together in Afghanistan?
他们杀她的目的是你 对吧?
They killed her to get to you, didn't they?
逼你出来
To flush you out.
你留的时间越长越不利
The longer you stay, the worse it's going to get.
萨姆 走吧
Go, Sam.
趁现在还不太迟
Before it's too late.
下集预告
你知道离投标还有32个小时吗?
You're aware we have 32 hours to acquire the bid?
我知道
I'm aware.
救我 他想杀我!
Help me! He's going to kill me!
你已经失去了一个队员
You've already lost one of your team,
你还想失去另一个吗?
are you willing to lose another?
我还在调查我的第一个队员怎么死的
I'm still looking into how I lost the first one.
你知道箱子有跟踪器? 我丢失了信♥号♥♥
You know that tracking device on that case? I've lost the signal.
混进去 找到箱子 你觉得你能做得到吗?
Make friends, find the case. Do you think you can manage that?
你想我装作一切如常
You want me to act like everything is fine,
- 尽管我知道现实非如此 - 你看看吧
- when I know it's not. - Look at it this way...
你还有什么选择?
what choice do you have?
- 我们需要把你弄出来 - 我哪里都不去
- We need to get you out. - I'm going nowhere.
是什么让你再次信任我?
What'll it take for you to trust me again?
没有借口
No more excuses,
不能拒绝
no more denials.
我不想再看到同伴牺牲了
I don't like casualties on my watch.
如果你想杀我 就来个了结吧
If you're going to kill me, just get it over with.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表