剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
肯定有事发生了
Something's going on.
要睡觉了么?
Ready for bed?
要我念故事给你听吗?
Would you like me to read you a story?
我妈咪以前都念过了
My mummy read them all to me.
可她再也不在了
She's not alive any more.
我知道 我很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
爸爸说你也有家人的
Dad said you had a family.
是的
I did.
可是他们...也都死了
And... they died, too.
是的
They did.
明天...
You know tomorrow...
你的早饭 我们吃麦片
for your breakfast, we have every cereal,
你喜欢吃什么我们应该都有
and whatever's your favourite, we probably have it.
没的话 西德瓦夫人也能帮你去弄
And if we don't, Mrs Sidwa could go get it for you.
我不挑食
I like most things.
但是呢 明天你吃什么 我就吃什么
But I tell you what, I'll have the same thing as you.
好的
OK.
明早见
See you tomorrow morning.
晚安 埃迪
Good night, Eddie.
- 睡个好觉... - 别被虫子咬了
- Sleep tight... - Don't let the bed bugs bite.
快点啊!
Come on!
- 埃迪睡着了? - 嗯
- Eddie sleeping? - Yeah.
好
Good.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
这杯敬你 肯特小姐
Here's to you, Miss Kent.
叫我亚历克丝
Call me Alex.
亚历克丝
Alex.
特纳先生? 他来了
Mr Turner? He's arrived.
谢谢... 失陪一下
Thank you. ..I won't be a second.
博士 真高兴你能来
Doctor, I'm so pleased you could make it.
- 一路还顺利吧? - 噢 很好 谢谢
- How was your trip? - Oh, it was fine, thank you.
肯特小姐 这位是霍斯特·戈贝尔博士
Miss Kent, this is Dr Horst Goebel.
你好 肯特小姐
Miss Kent.
下集预告
我们在找这女人
We're looking for this woman.
你们曾一起在特种侦察团服役过
You served in the Special Reconnaissance Regiment together.
你迟到了
You're late.
你觉得萨姆怎么样?
What's your impression of Sam?
别去猜委托人是谁 猜测只会带来假设...
Don't speculate on who the client is. Speculation leads to assumption...
假设引起错误 而错误会让你们都没命!
Assumption leads to mistakes and mistakes will get you killed!
先生...
Sir...
你有没有察觉到她的能力下降了?
Do you perceive her capabilities to have diminished in any way?
不 我没这么觉得
No, I don't perceive that.
有人受伤了 我们要去救他
A man is down, we rescue him.
这次你不必参与了 史蒂维
I won't need you for this one, Stevie.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我 就是队里的人
Someone betrayed me, someone on the team.
听着 我会帮你的 只要你愿意
Look, I will help you if you'll let me.
我会让你帮 只要你信得过
And I'd let you if I could trust you.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表