剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
分头行动
Let's split up.
艾丹 你不会开枪的
Aidan, you're not going to shoot me.
我没有背叛你
I didn't betray you.
有什么发现
Anything?
我们监控了所有的机场和火车站
We have all eyes on the airports and train stations.
他应该不会那么蠢
Not that he'd be that stupid.
他说 "我没有背叛你"
He said "I didn't betray you."
你信了?
And you believe him?
他本可以把我们两个都杀了 但他没有
He could've killed us both, and didn't.
我以为你想要一切都结束呢
I thought you wanted this to be over?
确实结束了 我的身份暴露了
It is over now. Byzantium found me out.
什么时候?
When?
今天早上 我设法逃了出来
This morning. I managed to escape the building.
我们会重新安置你
We'll relocate you.
我得摆平这些
I need to fix this.
这些是摆平不了的
This can't be fixed.
我想和你老板谈一下 我想见乔治 巴拉德
I need to have a meeting with your boss. I want to meet George Ballard.
巴拉德?
Ballard?
他有沙漏的案件档案
He's got a case file on something called Hourglass.
你怎么知道我的上司是谁
How do you know who I report to?
- 还有他有什么档案? - 娜塔莉...
- Or what case files he has? - Natalie...
我要知道答案
I need answers.
我不知道 我没听说过什么沙漏
I don't have them. I've never heard of Hourglass.
我也没听说过
Neither had I.
无论它是什么
But whatever it is,
它和想在丹吉尔杀掉萨姆的人有关
it has something to do with who tried to kill Sam in Tangier.
和巴拉德谈话对她有所帮助
I see how talking to Ballard
但我不知道对你有什么帮助
might help her. I don't see how it helps you.
因为我给你的情报 这些歹徒差点杀掉萨姆
Those gunmen nearly killed Sam because of intel that I gave you.
你应该也像她一样 想知道其来龙去脉
You should want to know how and why they got that information, just as much as her.
我需要知道的 我想你都会告诉我
I know you'll just tell me what you think I need to hear...
但你和我
but when you were with me...
真的只是逢场作戏吗
was it all just an act?
你不说话 至少我知道你没有说谎
At least when you don't talk, I know you're not lying.
谢谢你不开枪
Thanks for not shooting.
萨姆 我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you, Sam.
开枪啊 不过我是站在你这边的
Go ahead, pull the trigger. But I'm on your side.
你是内鬼
You're the mole.
我别无选择
I didn't have any choice,
若不是向你妥协 我也不会告诉你这些
but I couldn't tell you that without compromising you, too.
你把我的行踪报告给军情六局
You told MI6 where I'd be.
我不知道有人想杀你 她也不知道
I didn't know anyone would try to kill you. Neither did she.
你说谎
You're lying.
我说过谎 但那是迫不得己 现在我没有说谎
I did lie. I had to. But I'm not lying now.
萨姆 我知道沙漏的事
Sam, I know about Hourglass.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我找到了你的密室
I found your hidden room.
我知道一切
I know everything.
所以我才被抓 我是想帮你
That's how I got caught. Trying to help you.
我不能回拜占庭
And I can't go back to Byzantium.
我和你一样
I need answers.
想知道答案
Just like you.
杰克 什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you to this dump, Jack?
过来吧
Come on in, son.
来见一下我的一位老朋友
I want you to meet an old friend of mine.
好吧
All right.
真不错
Brilliant.
杰克·特纳 没想到又在这一带见到你
Jack Turner, I never expected to see you back in these parts again.
你这些天不是想要个护照么
Well, you need a passport these days.
我们仍坚守阵地 不是么
But we're still holding the fort, ain't we?
很久没有用玻璃围住这里了 不是么 戴夫
Long time since we raised glasses in here, eh, Dave?
很久了 杰克
Too long, Jack.
我想向你介绍我的一位朋友 盖里
I want you to meet a friend of mine, Gary.
盖里
Gary.
盖里是个得力的小伙 他帮蒂龙处理那些工作
Gary's a useful lad. He helped Tyrone with those jobs.
戴夫 我不知道那些工作是指什么
I don't know what jobs you're talking about, Dave.
抱歉 你当然不知道
Oh, of course, yeah. Sorry.
给我看看你帮我保管的那件东西吧
Why don't you show me that little item you're holding for me?
当然
Yeah. Of course, Jack.
应该在这下面
It's down here, I think.
在这 安然无恙
Here we are. Safe and sound.
一切都还顺利吧?
Everything in order?
现在把它转移到别的地方
Now put it somewhere else.
- 杰克 没人来过这里 - 照我说的做
- No one comes in here, Jack. - Just do it.
好吧
All right.
还有 盖里是谁?
Now, who's this Gary?
好吧
OK.
她和巴拉德谈过了
She talked to Ballard.
他不会见我的
He won't meet with me.
他只见你
Just you, alone.
- 在哪? - 国家美术馆的西侧
- Where? - West wing of the National Gallery.
在一幅叫做"大使"的画前
In front of a painting called "The Ambassadors."
如果有人埋伏我呢
If there's trouble meet me at the back?
特鲁迪 你来这里干嘛?
Trudy, what are you doing here?
你怎么不去工作?
Why aren't you at work?
我有点不舒服
I haven't been feeling well.
那你至少接个电♥话♥吧
Well, you could at least pick up the phone.
办公室里有个叫宾汉姆的
There's a man called Bingham at the office.
宾汉姆...
Bingham...
他为杰克·特纳工作
He works for Jack Turner.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
他说你批准他查看你的档案
Well, he said that you authorised him to look through your files.
我说我没问过你之前 你什么也不能看
I told him he couldn't touch a thing until I spoke to you.
随他
Go ahead.
让他看吧
Let him look.
为什么? 他在找什么?
Why? What's he looking for?
是因为昨晚的非法侵入吗?
Is this about the break-in last night?
路易斯 你若有什么麻烦 请告诉我
Lewis, if you're in some kind of trouble, please, just tell me.
特鲁迪...
Trudy...
我以前对你不好吧?
I didn't treat you very well, did I?
我没觉得
I don't have any hard feelings.
马克和我 都很开心
Mark and I... We're very happy.
如果我可以 我真的想帮你
I'd really like to help you, if I can.
- 等下我好吗 - 好的
- Could you hold that for me, please? - Sure.
特鲁迪·巴恩斯.
Trudy Barnes.
她做了康罗伊四年的秘书
Conroy's secretary of four years.
去年夏天她和马克·罗夫曼订了婚
They had an affair last summer,
但却和康罗伊有私情
while she was engaged to be married to this man, Mark Rothman.
马克·罗夫曼第三次前往阿富汗
He was away serving a third tour of Afghanistan.
发生了什么?
What happened?
从他们的短♥信♥中可以看出康罗伊对她厌倦了
From their text messages it appears Conroy just got tired of her.
她的未婚夫呢?
And her fiance?
现在成为她丈夫了
Now her husband.
这信息有用 你要让特纳知道他们的名字
That works for us. You make sure Turner gets their names.
你知道他要做什么
You know what he'll do.
这才是重点 不是吗
That's the point, isn't it?
他们都是无辜的 还有其他办法的
These are innocents. There must be another way.
你的建议我洗耳恭听
I'm open to suggestions.
佐伊在阿姆斯特丹发现了些事
Zoe found something in Amsterdam.
对 霍斯特·戈贝尔
Er, yes, Horst Goebel.
三周前 他的浮尸在皇帝运河被发现
His body was found floating in the Keizersgracht canal three weeks ago.
我通过他在实验室留下的指纹确定了他的身份
I identified him from prints I lifted at his lab.
谋杀
Murdered.
官方说法是 失足溺水
Slipped and drowned, officially.
在他离开特纳的房♥子后?
After he left the Turner house?
他没去过那
He was never at the Turner house.
无论这个冒名顶替者是谁
Whoever our imposter was,
我敢肯定是他杀了戈贝尔
I believe he murdered Goebel
然后想取代他的位置
and then took his place.
差不多五百年了 甚至连学者
After nearly five hundred years, its meaning remains obscure,
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表