剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
基尔说组里有内鬼 绝对是艾丹
Keel says there's a mole on the team. It's got to be Aidan.
在特纳家见过之后就再没见过戈贝尔了
Goebel hasn't been seen since the Turner House.
去阿姆斯特丹调查下情况
Go to Amsterdam and find out what was in that case.
一直在监视一位军情六局的官员
The Russians were spying on an MI6 officer,
名叫乔治·巴拉德
called George Ballard.
他有份名为沙漏的案件档案
He kept a case file on something called Hourglass.
- 你一定要这么做 - 我不会 你也不能
- You have to do this. - No, I don't.
我的天 你做了什么
Oh, God. What have you done.
有人在外面
Someone's there.
你为什么要跟踪杰克·特纳?
Why were you following Jack Turner?
跟踪他?
Following him?
你知道如果被他发现 他会干出什么来?
Do you know what he would do if he found out?
肯特小姐还跟你在一起吗?
Is Miss Kent still with you?
- 你多疑了 - 是吗?
- You're being paranoid. - Am I?
我们需要所有你办公室中昨晚可能跟踪你的
We'll need a list of all the women in your office who might have
女性清单
been followed last night.
爸爸 我们没有那三千万英镑
Dad, we're short 30 million quid.
吉斯米特计算资本几乎是瞬时花在
Kismet capitalises almost
在事故啊 灾难啊上
instantaneously on accidents, disasters.
他要炸掉一座大楼
He's going to blow up a building.
现在出去 我命令你
Get out of there now, that's an order.
你还好吗? 能听到我说话吗 伙计?
Are you all right? Can you hear me, mate?
'...这严重事故的起因
'...the full extent of the damage caused by what appears
'初步是定为一次大爆♥炸♥ 已有一人死亡
'to have been a large explosion.
我们来现场连线我们的记者
We are getting reports of one fatality. 'We can cross live now to our reporter...'
好消息?
Good news?
我们公♥司♥资金突增了三千二百万
Our utility holdings jumped 32 million.
这些钱足够付给那些巴基斯坦人了
Should be enough to satisfy the Pakistanis.
一切都在掌控中
Then everything's in hand.
除了亚历克丝 肯特
Everything except, Alex Kent.
萨姆? 还是没消息
Sam? Still no sign of her.
特纳总是去得不义之财
Turner's made his millions from this.
是的 也没有人会去怀疑钱的来源
Yep, and no-one will ever suspect how.
电视刚报到事故中有一名死者 据说是名女性
They're reporting a fatality at the scene. They're saying it's a woman,
但是艾丹还是没有确认
but Aidan still hasn't reported in.
- 您叫我? - 进来吧 坐下
- You wanted to see me? - Come in. Sit down.
不要怕
No need to be frightened.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in some kind of trouble?
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions about the work
关于你跟艾丹 马西最近一直在做的工作
you've been doing with Aidan Marsh.
肯特小姐
Miss Kent.
你感觉怎么样了?
How are you feeling?
就像是有人踩在我的头上了
Like someone stepped on my head.
我怎么在这
How did I get here?
你被发现昏迷在路上了
You were found unconscious on the pavement.
你昨晚是喝酒了吗?
Were you drinking last night?
喝了一点
Just a little wine.
有昏倒或眩晕的病史吗?
Any history of fainting, dizziness?
没有
No.
跟你说吧
Tell you what,
我想你没什么大碍
I think you're fine,
但是你需要留院观察下 好吗?
but we'd like to keep you under observation a bit longer. All right?
好的 护士过会就来了 你还需要什么吗?
OK. The nurse will be along in a minute. Do you need anything?
可以帮我打电♥话♥给我老板吗?
Could you call my boss?
他可能还不知道我在哪
He might be wondering where I am.
当护士来了就把电♥话♥号♥码给她
Give the number to the nurse when she comes in.
- 爸爸...? - 早上好
- Dad...? - Morning.
几点了?
What time is it?
该起床了 楼下见
Time to get up. I'll see you downstairs.
亚历克丝哪去了?
Where's Alex?
她出去了 很快就回来
She went out. She'll be back soon.
爷爷的小士兵怎么样了?
How's Granddad's little soldier?
很好 真是我的好孩子 去吃早餐吧
Good. That's my boy. You go and get your breakfast.
我要跟你♥爸♥爸说几句
I need to have a word with your dad.
我会打电♥话♥给巴基斯坦人的
I'll call the Pakistanis,
跟他们说我们没有足够的资金
explain to them we don't have the funds.
不 不 没必要
No, no, no there's no need for that.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我说过我会处理的 我已经处理好了
I told you I'd take care of it, and I have.
我们有那三千万了?
We have the 30 million?
当然
Of course.
史蒂维 我想跟你谈谈亚历克丝 肯特
Stevie... I wanted to ask you about Alex Kent.
她怎么了?
What about her?
我知道她整晚都没回来 她給你打电♥话♥了吗?
I understand she's been gone all night. She called you at all?
史蒂芬先生 找你的电♥话♥
Mr Stephen, it's for you.
你好
Hello...
哪里
Where is it?
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
是的 史蒂芬 特纳在书房♥接电♥话♥
Yeah, Stephen Turner's on a call in the library.
可是我弄不出声音
I can't get the bloody volume.
好 我知道了
"All right, I see."
好吧 你该早告诉我的
Well, sure. If you'd shown me that before.
"好的 可以把地址给我吗"
"Yeah, OK. Yeah, that's right, can you give me the address."
不 不 我理解 谢谢
No, no I understand. Thank you.
是皇家医院来的电♥话♥
That was the Royal Hospital.
亚历克丝昨晚在回来的路上
Alex collapsed last night
昏过去了
on her way back to the house.
怎么回事
What's happened?
我联♥系♥不到艾丹
I can't reach Aidan.
而且萨姆昨晚也没回康罗伊家
And Sam never returned from Conroy's last night.
我知道了
I gathered that much.
奶酪有下文没?
What about the cheese then?
佐伊 萨姆现在在皇家医院 她还好吗?
Zoe. Sam's in the Royal Hospital. She all right?
我想那就是她晚归的原因
I'm guessing its cover for her late return,
但是福克斯还是联♥系♥不到艾丹
but Fowkes still can't reach Aidan.
如果他出现了 把他送到我们这
If he shows up, send him to us.
为什么
What for?
情况有变
We got a situation.
早上好 肯特小姐 还是我该叫你亨特小姐?
Good morning, Miss Kent. Or should I say, Miss Hunter?
放轻松 我不是来害你的
It's all right. I'm not here to hurt you.
你给我注射了什么
You injected me with something.
镇定剂
A sedative.
为什么
Why?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你戳我眼睛 就是为了跟我说话谈谈?
You jab me in the eye just so you can talk to me?
还有就是证明我没有恶意
And to demonstrate my good will.
如果我要杀你 显然 你早就死了
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead, obviously.
那你也没必要把我弄进医院吧
You didn't need to put me in a hospital bed for that.
医院可以为你不在做出合理解释
The hospital explains your absence,
无论是对特纳一家还是拜占庭
both to the Turners and Byzantium.
那 说吧
So, talk.
我只是要给花弄点水
I'll just put these in water.
你现在很危险
Your life is in danger.
不要废话
No shit.
不幸的是 我到丹吉尔太晚了
Unfortunately, I arrived in Tangier too late.
过去一年我一直在找你
I spent the past year searching for you.
当我找到你时 你已经在特纳家了
By the time I found you, you were already in the Turner house.
你扮演霍斯特·戈贝尔 就只是为了找到我
You impersonated Horst Goebel, just to get to me.
以我本来身份我根本就进不去那房♥子
I could hardly enter that house as myself.
那真正的霍斯特·戈贝尔呢
And the real Horst Goebel?
镇定剂 和你一样 不过 他永远醒不来了
Sedated, like you. Though, he never woke up.
我要把你带到安全的地方 让他们无法找到
I need to take you somewhere safe. Beyond their reach.
你是说沙漏
You mean Hourglass.
我没有权限跟你讨论那个
I'm not authorised to discuss that.
那我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
你昨晚的失踪现在会给你带来很多问题
Your absence now would raise too many questions.
时间不多了 拜占庭将会意识到你身处险境
But time is running out. Byzantium will soon realise the danger you are in.
你不能相信任何人
You mustn't trust anyone.
特别是 当他们说他们会帮助你
Especially, if they say they're trying to help you.
你是在说你
You mean like you.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表